Im fine..... I think

Cherish The Moments

Almost all the people in the party bid their goodbye's, gave one another hugs and kisses and left the venue.

 

there were only a few people left including Yoseob, Nicole, Hannah and some of their friends.

 

 

Nicole sat on the couch because she was feeling out of place.

 

While Hannah, Yoseob and the others were still mingling with each other, drinking beer and just talking about crappy things.

 

Hannah and Yoseob were sweet, but it was just all an act to make Nicole believe that they had really no chance of getting back together.

 

Nicole took all these rather well.

 

She often tries to casually about his different girlfriends, or so, as it seemed.

"hey guys I'll just sit down for awhile, my legs are killing me" Yoseob said while shaking his legs.

 

Yoseob sat beside Nicole. There was an awkward silence present.

 

if their eye's would meet they would just give each other small awkward smiles.

 

after a while Nicole couldn't take the silence anymore she then tried to make a conversation with Yoseob.

 

"Hey Yoseob remember the time that you were with your girlfriend before Hannah during our christmas party?" asked nicole in a joking manner.

 

Yoseob was thinking and his memory was not that good

 

"who exactly are we talking about? i can't remember every girl that I brought during our christmas party" asked Yoseob.

 

 

"hahahahha..... the one that puked on your shoes" Nicole explained while laughing.

 

"oh.... that.. ummm.... yeah those were really expensive shoes and they were the latest one's during christmas" answered Yoseob with a small smile mixed with a little embarrassment.

 

"yeah..... hahahaha" Nicole agreed and chuckled.

 

 

Silence occured once more.

 

Then Nicole suddenly asked Yoseob.

 

"hey Yoseob is Hannah the one you've been looking for?" Nicole played with her fingers and bowed her head.

 

Yoseob was shocked and answered Nicole in a joking manner.

 

 

"huh? you know that already, that's why I courted her silly. hahahaha. Why'd you ask?" asked Yoseob.

 

"nothing im just curious" Nicole gave a small smile.

 

 

"hey Yoseob come on let's go, I want to go home" insisted Hannah, she was already drunk.

 

"yeah okay, I'll be there in a sec." Yoseob agreed

 

"so Nicole i'll see you next year?" Yoseob asked.

 

 

"yeah, as always" Nicole replied.

 

"okay bye, see you when i see you" Yoseob waved and left Nicole.

 

 

Nicole waved and smiled.

 

 

"come on Hannah" said Yoseob.

 

 

"Bye Nicole, it was nice meeting you again"

 

Nicole just smiled.

 

When Yoseob and Hannah along with some of their friends left, tears rolled on her cheeks.

 

"we really don't have any chance of getting back together" said Nicole while weeping.

 

Nicole would often weep like this secretly whenever she sees Yoseob with another girl but she was to proud to admit it.

 

Still, she returned every Christmas, hoping to re-kindle some form of romance. But each time she returned to America she felt disappointed.

 

 

 

 

__________________**___________________________**____________________

 

 

haven't updated for awhile sorry kinda busy in school....

 

hope you get this chapter...