Preparation

Cherish The Moments

Yo Seob believed very much in true love. After 2 years with his girlfriend, he felt that she wasn't the one for him and he didn't want to spend his life with her so he decided to break-up with Nicole. When they broke-up, he took this time to look for his soulmate and to have a happy family with her. He believed that there would definitely be someone out there for him, but none came.

 

Every year at christmas, his ex-girlfriend, Nicole, would return from America to look him up. He was aware that she still held some hope of re-kindling the past romance that they had. He did not want to mislead nicole in any way.

 

Hence, he would always get one of his girl friends to pose as his girlfriend in the christmas party whenever she was coming back. 

 

"Hey Hannah!" Yoseob called out.


"What is it, Yoseob?" Hannah answered with an eyebrow raised.


"Say, could you be my girlfriend again for this Christmas event? Please!" Yoseob was on his knees and clasped both of his hands demanding of Hannah's approval.

 

Hannah looked at Yoseob with irritation, but she couldn't resist Yoseob's cute face and she felt sorry for the guy for trying to hard.

 

Hannah crossed her arms infront of her chest and said "fine,fine, but don't expect me to be mushy and sweet with you. Understand?". Yoseob stood-up and thanked her.

 

"thank you so much, see you later alligator" yoseob waved at Hannah and he winked and left her.

 

Hannah waved back and began to prepare for the christmas party.

 

Yoseob went home, he immediately took a shower and wore the newest/latest clothes in the mall.

 

"I am so handsome and I am ready for the party" said yoseob while fixing his clothes and styling his black shiny hair.

 

Yoseob left his apartment at 9 o'clock pm.

When he was about to go to the party he suddenly thought of an idea of buying flowers to make the act more convincing.

He asked some people where a flower shop would be located. but after alot of fail attempts he was losing hope of finding one.

 

Then he heard someone humming, he then noticed that it was an old man, Yoseob quickly went towards the old man.

 

"excuse me ajusshi" yoseob politely called the old man's attention.

"yes? what do you need?" asked the old man who was using a cane to help him walk around and support his weight.

"do you know any flower shops that are probably open at this hour?" asked Yoseob.

the man was thinking, he was looking at the night sky and he was moving his eyes back and forth, his eyebrows were kind of dancing, because he was thinking deeply, after a few minutes the old man had an answer. " hmmm... Im sorry young man but there isn't any flowrshops that are open at this hour" explained the old man.

 

"he took 10 minutes to tell me that there isn't any flower shops open" said Yoseob in his head.

 

"to bad, oh thank you thou. have a good night and merry christmas" Yoseob was dissapointed and was kind of pissed off but he still thanked the old man and left him.

 

"merry christmas to you too" replied the old man. when Yo Seob was almost distant, the old man said "kids this days are so old fashioned" the man peacefully walked on the road again with his crane and continued humming a christmas song.

 

 

__________________________**_____________________**____________________________

going to update tomorrow.... hope you guys look forward to the next chapters..... I'll try to update everyday.... COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED ALOT!!!!! THANKYOU!!