A Wake Up Call

Cherish The Moments

During the Christmas of 20**, Yoseob went to his friend's party alone.

 

"Hey, how come you're all alone this year?. Where are all your girlfriends?. What happened to that Girl who joins you every Christmas?", asked one of his friends.

 

He felt warm and comforted by his friend's queries about Nicole, but still he simply surged on.

 

Then, he came upon on of his many girlfriends whom he once requested to pose as his love interest.

 

He wanted so much to ignore her. It wasn't because he was impolite, but because at that moment, he just didn't feel comfortable with those fake girlfriends anymore. He felt that is was almost as is he was being judged by them.

 

The girl saw him and shouted across the floor to get his attention.

 

"Hey Yoseob!!!!!!!, over Here" shouted Monica.

 

Unable to avoid her, he went up to acknowledge her.

 

"hey Monica" greeted Yoseob with a fake smile on his face.

 

"Hi. How are you? Enjoying the party?." Monica asked.

 

"Sure. Yeah!" He replied.

 

She was slightly tipsy from the whiskey in her hand. She Continued, "Why? Don't you need someone to pose as your girlfriend this year?"

 

Then he answered, "No, there's no need for that anymore................" He was interrupted before he can continue.

 

"Oh yes! You must have found a girlfriend! You haven't been searching for one for the past years, right?"

 

Yoseob looked up as if he struck gold. His face beamed and he looked directly at Monica; that really looked drunk and was going to throw-up any minute.

 

He replied "Yes. You're right! I haven't been looking for anyone for the past year's".

 

With that, He darted across the floor and out of the door, leaving Monica in much bewilderment.

 

____________________**__________________________**___________________

Here's the next chapter......

 

I feel so active...

 

alot of Home works tom. ahahahahah

 

busy. busy. busy

 

ENJOY GUYS!!!!