Party after Party

Cherish The Moments

"oh my gosh, it's Nicole" said one of their friends.

 

"hey hannah put your arm around mine and smile" Yoseob hurriedly told Hannah what she was suppose to do.

 

"now everybody act casual and don't forget that Hannah is my girlfriend, you got it?" Yoseob told everyone what they were suppose to do and the acting started.

 

Yoseob called out Nicole's attention. "hey nicole, over here" Yoseob waved with a smile on his face.

 

Nicole gave a small nervous smile, she slowly approached Yoseob

 

"Hello Yoseob long time no see" nicole said looking very excited.

 

"yeah it's been a long time" said Yoseob

 

"hey Honey aren't you going to introduce me?" asked Hannah with a small smile on her face.

 

Nicole felt hurt and shattered inside but she didn't want Yoseob see her dissapointed.

 

"oh sorry, um.. this is Hannah my Girlfriend.. and This is Nicole my friend" Yoseob introduced the girls to one another.

 

"it's nice to meet you" Hannah offered her hand.

 

"yeah me too" Nicole accepted the offer and she gave a small smile.

 

 

This act went on for several years and every year, Yoseob would get a different girl to pose as his romantic interest.

 

therefore, whenever Nicole came to visit him, she would be led into believing that it was really all over between Yoseob and Her.

 

 

_________________________**__________________**______________________

 

going to update again...... ugh........... im counting papers. 150 pcs each page there are 20-40 pages in the book...... tired but i will still try to update more.....................

 

 

COMMENTS ARE VERY APPRECIATED ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!

 

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!