.............................

Cherish The Moments

Yoseob hoped on a plane and was headed to america.

 

it took about 8-10 hours before he had arrived in america.

 

"we have arrived in america, please slowly get your bags, we hope that you had a wonderful time" said the flight attendant that looked like a hideous Monster.

 

Yoseob hurriedly went down the plane, he called Nicole's parent's and Yoseob fell asleep while waiting.

 

After two hours, there was someone tapping on his shoulder.

 

"Yoseob, wake up" said Nicole's father, with tears in his eyes.

 

Yoseob woke-up to see Nicole's mother weeping.

 

"what's the problem? did something happen to Nicole?" asked Yoseob in a very worried manner.

 

"Yoseob, please stay calm" said Nicole's father.

 

"what's wrong then?" asked Yoseob.

 

"the doctors said that their currently reviving Nicole" explained Nicole's father.

 

Yoseob felt a sharp pain in his heart, his knees became weak and he placed his hands on his teary eyes.

 

"Yoseob we better hurry-up and see what's happening to her now"  insisted her father.

 

Yoseob stood-up, carried his bags and went to the car.

 

_ _ _

 

they arrived at the hospital after 1hour

 

Yoseob hurriedly went inside and was looking for nicole's room

 

"what is Nicole's room number?" asked Yoseob

 

"Its 166" said her father.

 

Yoseob was running and running and finally he saw the room where nicole was in.

 

When Yoseob and Nicole's parent's were about to get inside, a doctor talked to them.

 

"excuse me are you the Parent's of Ms. Nicole Shin?"

 

"yes we are. what happened to my daughter? is she alright now?" lot's of questions were asked by her mother.

 

the Doctor fell silent and said

 

"Im sorry Mrs. Shin but your daugther is now gone" when the doctor said those words to them, the doctor was sad that he was the one to break the news.

 

"ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!  no!!!!!!!! why?????????????????" Nicole's mother cried heavily and was in a complete shock.

 

Yoseob cried as soon as he had heard the word dead.

 

Nicole's father hugged his wife and tried to comfort her.

 

Yoseob placed his head on the wall and was crying hard, he felt so devastated and hurt.

 

they were at a complete loss.

 

he was thinking why did fate play such cruel games with him?.

 

He cursed the heavens for taking her away from him, denying even one last look on her!

 

How cruel he cursed!

 

how he damned the gods!

 

How he hated himself for taking so long to realize his mistake and that she was the one for him.