christmas party

Cherish The Moments

Yoseob arrived at the party while he was huffing and puffing. he held on the doors' knob, he stopped for awhile to regain his composure.

 

 

"*cough* (breathing heavily) oh...... my....... gosh, I need to work out more often" said Yoseob with his hand on his chest, he slowly straightened up and he opened the door.

 

 

when he opened the door the room was already filled with peoples laughters, gossips, "how are you's" and "I've missed you guys", and with christmas music as the background. 

 

Yoseob was greeted by a drunken guy who was some what tipsy.

 

"hey yoseob how are you?" asked a guy who was already drunk, with a big smile on his face.

 

"im fine man, i should get going" Yoseob slowly removed the guys arm around his shoulders and left him.

 

"okey man see you later" the guys raised his glass and he continued to mingle with the other guest.

 

Yoseob was relieved that he got away from the drunk dude that he doesn't even know.

 

"where are you hannah?" Yoseob asked himself.

Yoseob asked a couple of people on where hannah could be found but almost all of them were drunk and some were just there to flirt and get dirty.

 

"hey Yoseob" someone shouted from a distance.

 

Yoseob looked around and he finally saw Hannah. She was with a few people.

 

Yoseob approached Hannah "hey" Hannah waved like a child at Yoseob.

"hi Yoseob" Hannah greeted happily

"thank goodness I found you already, I thought that I was gonna go to an expedition just to look for you" Yoseob sarcastically said, while demonstrating it with his hands.

 

Hannah laughed and so did their friends. "your imagination is so wild" Hannah replied while she was chuckling.

 

then after a few minutes of conversation, the drunken guy interrupted them.

 

" excuse me. Hey Yoseob, Hey Yoseob" the drunk guy called Yoseob's attention.

 

Yoseob slowly faced the guy, his face had a cute smile on it with an expression saying Leave-me-the-hell-alone face.

 

"what is it?" yoseob asked politely.

 

the man was pointing at something, Yoseob was looking at the direction were the guy's fingers were pointing at.

 

Yoseob was looking but he can't seem to find the thing that the guy was pointing at, because there were alot of people.

 

"I can't find anything, all I see are people mingling with each other" Yoseob irritatedly said.

 

then the drunk guy sighed and placed his arm on Yoseobs shoulder and he tried to show again what he was looking at.

 

Yoseob looked and he finally saw what the drunk guy was pointing at, it wasn't something, it was someone, someone he knew alot.

 

then Hannah and their other friends saw who the person was.

 

 

____________________________________**_______________________________________________**__________________________________________

 

second chapter: done! next chapter later....... i think i can add 3-5 chapters today....

 

opinions are appreciated alot.....