Cruelty

Cherish The Moments

After all the parties and things that Nicole has gone through, she finally decided that she could not play this game any longer.

 

Therefore, she confronted Yoseob and professed that after all these years, he was still the only man that she had ever loved.

 

"Yoseob could we please talk?" asked Nicole in a serious manner.

 

"Yeah Sure" Yoseob willingly accepted her request. They went inside the room where Nicole led him.

 

When the both of them were inside the room, away from the noisy and wasted crowd, she closed the door and locked it.

 

"So what are we going to talk about?" asked Yoseob, while scratching the back of his neck.

 

Nicole clenched her fist and loudly said.

 

"I still love you okay!!!"

 

Yoseob was speechless, although he knew of her feelings for him, he was still taken aback and never expected her to react this way.

 

"I don't know what to say" Yoseob said in a slightly uneasy manner.

 

Nicole got pissed off.

 

"You should say "yes Nicole i feel the same way too" i can't believe you" Nicole explained with her hands on her chest.

 

"within those 8 years that we've just been friends, I thought that..... you would already...... forget me"  Yoseob said in a serious manner.

 

"well you thought wrong" Nicole crossed her arms on top of her chest and looked away from Yoseob.

 

He always thought that she would slowly forget about him over time and come to terms that is was all over between them.

 

"Yoseob please let's start over again" Nicole pleaded, she approached him and held his hand.

 

Yosoeb looked away from Nicole.

 

"Please Yoseob" Nicole soften as she hugged Yoseob.

 

He was touched by her undying love for him and wanted so much to accept her again.

 

Yoseob was about to wrap his arms around Nicole but suddenly he remembered why he broke-up with her in the first place; she was not the one he wanted.

 

As a result, he hardened his heart and turned her down cruelly.

 

"Nicole please stop it" Yoseob removed her grip around his body with such great force, that Nicole fell to the floor.

 

Nicole was shocked and she got teary-eyed.

 

"Can't you understand the reason why I broke up with you?!!" Yoseob irritatedly shouted at Nicole.

 

"I don't Yoseob" Nicole replied weakly.

 

Then Yoseob forcely made Nicole Stood up.

 

"ouch Yoseob, stop it, your hurting me" Nicole pleaded with tears flowing from her eyes.

 

Yoseob pushed her to the wall and he punched it with a very strong force.

 

Nicole got terrified.

 

"Please Yoseob stop it" Nicole pleaded once more, but Yoseob was to angry to even notice Nicole's cries.

 

"You better listen well. Okay?" Yoseob said in a very angry manner, his face was really scary.

 

"I don't want to waste my freaking life with the person I DON'T LOVE AND DON'T WANT TO BE WITH, GOT THAT NOW? HUH?!" Yoseob cruelly and bitterly said, his eyes were as cold as ice and his face was like a mad dog.

 

after saying those awful and hurtful things to Nicole, Yoseob left her and slammed the door HARD!!!!!!!!!

 

Nicole fell on her knees, shocked and couldn't believe at what had happened.

 

her tears were falling once more and it couldn't stop from falling.

 

She was left in the room alone.

 

Since then, she didn't return to Korea for three years.

 

They did not even write to each other; no communications at all.

 

On the other hand, Yoseob went on with his life as he continues his search for his one true love.

 

However, somehow deep inside him, he knew that he misses the girl badly.

 

_____________________**_________________________**___________________

 

Sorry for not updating immediately....

 

really busy in school

 

hope you guys are still interested in the story.

 

thanks for the support.....