My....Past?

Lost memories

"Mmmmm, nothing like a good cup of tea to sooth your nerves." 

Bloom took a nother sip of her tea and dropped her shoulders when it's taste lingered on her tongue. Suddenly all the boys burst out of the kitchen with a load full of burnt breakfast.

"I guess the peaceful morning is over."  

Bloom put the cup down and was already in her uniform for school. 

"Come on boys, we don't wanna be late. Otherwise my dad will kill me and I'll have my parking spot taken away."

They all ate a piece of burnt toast and then spit it out in discust. Bloom giggled at how stupid they can be. The washed away the taste by gluping down all the orange juice in their cups and got there things together. 

"Alright, now come on, we have to hurry or we'll be late for school." 

Usui looked at Bloom and her healed injuries. 

"Are you sure you wanna go? I mean you might still be-" 

Bloom patted Usui on the back but really hard, which made Usui flinch in response at how much it pained. I rubbed the spot which she hit. 

"Stop worring about me, besides I'm the one who's suppossed to babysit you. Now come on we have to go." 

The boys left the apartment and Bloom locked the door behind them. She sat in the van and turned it on. The boys except for Usui, were in the back. All of a sudden something fell in front of the car but the brakes managed to stop the car before it his that thing. As the dust disappeared and soon appeared a person or aleast that's what Bloom was hoping. The person was actually a girl with black and purple hair, and she was wearing a clothes with a colour combo of purple, dark scarlet red, and black. 

Bloom backed up the car about 10 meters away from the strange girl, who was then joined by the other 2 girl that attacked Bloom before. 

"Stay here, and this time I mean it. No matter what happens you either run or stay in here." 

The boys nodded. 

She stepped out of the car, whip in hand, and carefully apporched the girls. 

"She looks like a scared little kitten. Hehe, do whatever you want, you can't ever hope to beat us."  

Bloom takes the whip and swings toward the three girls but the new girl stops the attack by taking hold of the whip. She pulls it and Bloom lets go. 

"So you wanna face off with no weapons huh?" 

Asami, Scorpia and the new girl now surounded Bloom. 

"No thanks...We'd rather enjoy torturing you with what we have instead of using raw power." 

Asami smiles and then attacks Bloom with shards of ice popping like daisies from the ground, Bloom jumps back in response when all of a sudden the heart shaped pendant around her neck starts glowing. 

"W-What?" 

Her body then is completely surounded by light and starts to transform. 

What the heck?! It's strange but It's a sensation I know...that I felt before. But...where? 

Suddenly all the events of what happened before she met her adoptive father. The trix, her friends, her real parents, and Sky. Everyone she had known to love was gone. A rush of anger and sorrow overwhelms her mind. She wants to cry but the tears won't come. She wants to destroy everything but it's like she rooted to the ground. 

"What's wrong? You afraid or is that you finally remembered?" 

Bloom looks up in surprise. To be reminded of her loss is enough, and now she has to deal with them?! It's like buy one pack of trouble get one free. 

"Ahhh, how nice. You know we forgot to mention. A few years after you disappeared, we brought havoc to Domino, and the entire Magix Dimension. That place you once called home is now a ghost town again." 

Pandora's box is opened. The rage she was trying to keep at bay had now been let loose. She transformed into her Fire Elemental 4 armor. The boys watched the scene with their jaws dropped. 

"You just made a huge mistake..." 

She lunged toward them and-

=======================================================================================================================

CLIFF HANGER!!!!