Stray cat

Lost memories

"Mmm..."

Bloom opens her eyes and finds the members looking down on her...literlaly! 

"What the heck?!" 

She gets up, and slams her head with the guys. She holds her forehead in pain, and looks around to find herself back in her home. She looks at the guys who are also holding their foreheads in pain.  

"Was it a dream?" 

Bloom looks at her leg which is covered with bandages. She starts to get out of bed and walk.

"Hey you shouldn't get up!" 

Zero runs and grabs her shoulder.

"What? I can't go to the bathroom?" 

"EH?! Um, no.. I mean you can!" 

She lets out sigh before heading inside the bathroom. The boys look at Zero and give him a weird look. 

"Seriously?" 

Usui looks at him in a discusted way.

"Hey! I didn't know alright, give me a break here." 

A few minutes later Bloom exits the bathroom, and enters the kitchen only to find that they guys were working to make something.

"Hey, what are you doing in here? You're suppose to be talking it easy. Now come on." 

Zero took hold of Blooms' shoulders and Ryos her feet and lifted her back to her room. 

"What the heck are you two doing?! Let go!" 

But no matter how much she struggled she couldn't do anything unless her feet are on the ground. The two boys put Bloom on her bed. 

"Now stay here!" 

Zero said while geturing with the spatula. Ryos coppied but with his serious expression he looked kind of silly which made Bloom let out a little giggle, which surprised them both. Both their cheaks flushed a light pink, but before Bloom could notice they both ran out of the room and into the kitchen. Bloom looked confused as to why they ran away.

"Am I that scary?" 

Just then she remembered about the day off. She picked up her phone and dialed her dad's number.

Luckly he was in the office doing inpections. Every time he does inspections every one knows he's gonna get more strict than hell. So as soon as she called everyone was in the clear.

"Oh sweety! What do ya need?"

Beck turned around, and when he heard the word 'sweety' come out of the cheif's mouth he knew it was Bloom.

"A day off? Why? Oh you want to see a movie with a friend." 

When Beck heard that last sentense he flushed a light pink at how she didn't forget. 

She turned off the phone and layed it down on the table. Just then something was knocking on the window. The curtains were closed so she couldn't see. 

"Um..Can one of you guys come in here?" 

In the kitchen the guys are putting the last touchs and Usui hear Bloom. He went to the door and opened it only to see Bloom looking like an idiot trying to reach for the window. He let out a chuckle which Bloom heard. She turned to find Usui laughing at the sight of her struggling to hard just to reach the window. She tried to fix her posture but she slipped fell. However it didn't hurt. In fact she landed on Usui and that too face down. Their faces were so close if even one of them moved a bit forward they would end up kissing. Just then they boys walked in to see what the noise was about and found Usui's hand around Bloom's waist and Bloom's face 1 cm away from Usui's. 

"W-W-WHAT THE HELL?!" 

Zero and the others were so confused that they didn't know how to react to this situation. 

"Bloom since when are you and Usui an item?" 

Takashi says confused. 

"What?! no!" 

Bloom pushed back on Usui to get up and points to the window. 

"I was calling for someone to open the window so I can find out who or what is knocking on the window!" 

Usui suddenly picked Bloom up in the princess fashion and put her on the bed, he then opened the curtain and window and suddenly appeared a small white kitten, which then jumped ontop of her head and started to purr. The guys all started to chuckle. Bloom puffed out her cheaks in response. The cat however started to nap on Bloom's soft hair. The boys then brought in the food and placed it on her bed to eat. She took her spoon and filled it with some of the soup. She put the spoon in . 

"This is s-so interesting." 

She put on a smile when she acctually wanted to throw up. The kitten then woke up to taste some of the soup and when it did you could see how revolting the taste was. 

"Um is this your first time cooking?" 

Bloom looked at the members and they all put their heads down. 

"Hmm, can you guys help me into the kitchen?" 

Ryos and Zero looked at each other an nodded but when they looked to Bloom, Usui was already helping her up. They all looked dumb

founded. 

"Okay first some salt, a few more veggies, some black pepper, oh cinamon as well. Alright taste now." 

She took some into a soup spoon and gave some to Usui. His eyes lit up as he tasted the soup. 

"It's awesome! What did you-" 

"Well if you add the right ingredients then of course it'll turn out well." 

"Yeah but we never learned." 

"You don't really need to cook good food to make a person feel special. I mean I was really happy at the thought that you guys put in the food. Most cliets wouldn't care about their bodyguards, but you guys are different. You don't treat me like a shield, and you proved that when you came back." 

A small smile spread Bloom's face, mean while the other guys were peaking throught the crack in the door.

"Alright now let's ALL eat." 

Bloom started to walk towards the door and when she opened the door all the members fell down in front of her. The got up as fast as they could and fixed their posture. 

"Um, we were...going to..um..help!" 

They all picked Bloom up and brought her to her bed. They set her down gently. 

"What the heck was that about?!" 

Then Usui came in with food for both Bloom and the kitten.

"Where did you get the cat food?" 

"Tomoe, Ryos and Kenshin got it while we were in the kitchen. Takashi and Zero also cleaned up around the house since we made it a bit messy."  

"Y-You did? Thank you guys you're the best." 

She gets up and takes all the guys and gives them a huge hug. 

"We...can't.....BREATHE!" 

"Opps! Sorry." 

She lets go and rubs the back of her neck. They all flush a bright pink shade, and then run off to go to bed. 

"....Good night then?" 

They all went to sleep after a long day of panicking. Good night. 

=============================================================================================================================

Man I want to have a summer vaction ever single minute. =(