It's not a date!

Lost memories

Bloom woke up in the morning on the couch and found the kitten sleeping comfortably on her head. She let out a small sigh and heard something rining. It was her phone, which she lazily picked up. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey, is that you Bloom. Um it's me Beck."

Bloom sat up straight waking up the kitten, which fell softly on the blanket. 

"Meow!" 

"Shhh!" 

Bloom put a finger on her lips and getsured to the cat to be a little quiet. 

"Yeah what's up?"

"Ah the movie is today, and it starts in about an hour and a half." 

"What!? Oh may gosh, I have to get going! Text me the place and get pop corn!"

She hung up the phone and ran into the bathroom. She took a shower while brushing her teeth and then put on her uniform.

"Hmm, no." 

She ran into the room as fast as she could and stepped on the guys literally, waking them in the process. 

"What the heck!"

"Sorry I'm running late! Oh what should I wear?" 

"What? You have a date?" 

Ryos snuck up behind her and tapped on her which made her jump in surprise. 

"W-What do you want?" 

"Are you going on a date?" 

Usui suddenly got up. 

"No! Beck just invited me to see a movie, his friend got tickets but couldn't go so he gave them to Beck." 

"Well then let me and Takashi dress you up! When is the movie?" 

"Um 45 minutes?" 

Both Takashi and Zero started searching her closet and Bloom thought it might take a while to find anything "girly" so she went ahead to the kitchen to make breakfast. As soon as she got out of the kitchen both Zero and Takashi dragged her back to her room. On their way the passed Usui and Bloom saw that he looked gloomier than usual. She wanted to say something to cheer him up but couldn't. 

Zero and Takashi pushed Bloom into her room. They did her make up and hair. She had such long hair that it took about 15 minutes to do a fish tail braid with her hair, as for the make up they put on a light pink eye shadow mixed with a light shade of red. Finally they put on some light pink lipstick and left the room with a drees layed on the bed. She saw, it was her adoptive mothers who died before she could ever meet her. It was frilly and girly, but it was the only dress Bloom swore she would save this for a special event, but she thought that she should wear it now. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMxRYeNZ_ybJwv_3rLfUf(bloom is a red head with hair that reaches her knees.)

She came out of the room and found the guys all outside. Their faces were flushed a deep red and even though Bloom was about 3 feet away she could feel their body heat. She awkwardly slipped on a pair of 1 1/2 inch black heel shoes (length of heel not shoe size). She stepped out and looked back to to see all the guy, except Usui standing at the door step and giving her a thumbs up.

She rushed out and when she was walking down to the theater all the guys began to look at her. She felt more nervous than she did than when she was on her first assignment. She felt so concious that the time flew by and she found herself in front of the theater. There in the front stood Beck and as soon as he saw Bloom you could see steam coming out of his ears and his face was bright red. She started to walk towards him and he kept turning even redder. She kept figeting and saw he was just staring at her with his mouth opened. 

"I know I must look weird in this outfit, right?" 

"N-No way, it's just I never saw you look so beautiful." 

"So this means you think I'm ugly without makeup?" 

"No! Even without make up you look good, I mean you have a strong personallity which-" 

Bloom suddenly started giggling, and Beck's face flushed again. He never thought he would see Bloom in a dress and that too looking so cute, almost like a doll.

"Oh let's go, we're gonna be late for the movie." 

She grabbed his hand and ran into the theater. They sat down in the back.

"By the way what kind of movie is it?"

"Oh it's a thriller."

"T-T-T-T-Thriller?"

Bloom's expression changed from perky to horrified. 

"Why? You don't like thrillers?" 

"Oh yeah, of course I do." 

She wanted to tell him that she was afriad but she didn't want to seem like a scaredy-cat. But as soon as the movie begane to get scary she started shacking. She didn't want to but she hated thrillers. Beck took a quick glance at Bloom and saw she was on the verge of tears. His eyes widened, she looked she was about to break.

He took her hand and took her outside to a nearby café. There he bought her a frozen lemonade, he know what to buys since every time the officers went out somewhere for lunch she would always get a lemonade.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were scared?"

Bloom looked down.

"Because I didn't want you to think I'm a scaredy-cat."

Bloom suddenly felt a hand ontop of her head, it was big and warm. She looked up to see Beck who was smiling.

"You idiot you should have just said that you were scared. Everyone has things their afraid of, for me I hate spiders."

Bloom giggles in a quiet tone which makes Becks heart beat faster. They spent the rest of the day wandering the city, the both went to places like the aquarium, and the mall for ice cream. After a whole day of fun Beck dropped Bloom off in front of her house.

"Today was fun, I never thought I could ever have so much fun but you proved me wrong."

"Heh, thanks. Oh by the way, I wanted to give you this."

He took out a small blue daisy from his pocket.

"It's so beautiful, I love it. Thanks for everthing and goodnight."

She took the daisy gently from his hand and started walking towards the main door. Suddenly and arm grabbed her shoulder and a small getle feeling landed on her cheek, it was Beck's lips on her soft skin. He pulled himself back and then ran as fast as he could. Bloom was spechless, and walked inside without saying a single word.

As she entered the guys were waiting for her.

"So how was it?" 

She didn't answer, instead she just walked past them and threw herself face down on the couch.

"So it was bad."

Usui mentally smiled.

=======================================================================================================================

I hate the fact that I have to study. Lord please set me free.