It's my responsibility

Lost memories

Bloom as well as the members of Strike Back exited the meeting hall. They make their way towards the limo but stop when they notice that Bloom is staring blankly at the huge car. 

"What, don't just stand their get in." said Zero. 

Bloom was pushed into the limo and sat down in the middle. Being pressed between six guys isn't what someone would call "comfortable". There was an awkward silence between all the members. They were used to talking about guy related problems but since there was a girl between them, literally, they had to be careful of their speech.

"Ahem! So, Bloom right?" asked Kenshin.

Bloom nodded.

"Ah so, um it is fun to be a cop?" Asked Zero.

"Yeah." she said blankly.

The car suddenly came to a stop. Bloom was about to fall forward but Tomoe had caught her before she had the chance. However when she looked down his hand was on her chest. The mouths of all the members dropped to the floor. The normally composed Tomoe had just, touched a girls chest, none the less it was a female police officers! 

"Yah!, I'm sorry, so, so, so very sorry!" said Tomoe.

"F-forget about that! Driver why did you suddenly stop." said Bloom while trying to change the subject. She looked like a blushing tomato.  

"There is someone standing in the middle of the intersection." said the driver. 

Bloom opened the window and saw that there was some one standing in the middle of the road, blocking people from getting by.

"Is ther a way to get into the back of the limo without being seen?" Bloom asked. 

"Yeah, one of the seats opens up to lead to the trunk." said usui.

He pointed towards one of the seats and it really did open. 

"Stay here and don't come out no matter what." 

"But-" Zero started to say but was cut off by Bloom. 

"It's my responsiblity to look after you." she said as she crawled through the seat. She opened the trunk very carefully and stepped out and took out her whip (she didn't want to us a gun because if she missed she could hurt someone. She moved swiftly from the back of one car to another, making sure she was low enough not to be seen. As soon as she got close to the intersection she pulled out her whip and tried to tie up the girl but the girl was too fast. However Bloom conter attacked with a swift whip that ended up scarring the girls face. Bloom had never seen an opponent like this before. She had light brown hair, eyes purple like violets and carried a sword shaped like a giant scorpians tail. 

"Wait a minute. Blazing red hair, eyes as blue as the gods fire! You're Bloom aren't you?!" The girl said. She had a huge smirk plastered to her face as soon as she realized that the person she was fighting was none other than Bloom.  

Bloom didn't know how but that girl seemed to know her. She had a bad feeling about this. 

"Heheheheh..AHAHHAHAHAHAHA!" The same girl started to laugh. 

"Is she mental?" thought Bloom. Bloom looked at her with a wide eyes wondering what was so funny.

"So, you're the person that killed my mother, huh?! You don't look so tough!" the girl screamed.

"What are you talking about? I didn't kill anyone!" Bloom screamed back.

The girl smiled and came running towards Bloom fast, really fast. She swung the sword she was pointing towards Bloom as she was running towards her. Bloom managed to block her attack with her stick.

"Didn't you ever learn not to run with pointy objects." Bloom asked as she defended herself. She pushed back on the sword causing the girl to tuble back.

"You're good, but you're not good enough to beat me. If you get so much as a scratch from this sword of mine, the poison will be running through your system in less then 15 minutes. Oh how rude of me not to introduce myself, the name is Scorpia, tamer of dark poisons." She bowed. 

Bloom noticed a small smile hidden as she bowed, the second she took a step back Scorpia pounced towards her. Bloom once again managed to block her attack but this time Scorpia was charging at full force, she kept attacking, and cut Bloom a few inches away from her neck but the cut was big. It was from her shoulder to a few inches above her heart.  

"Ahhh!" Bloom yelled in pain. 

"This was fun but next time make sure to entertain me more, okay!" said Scorpia, and just like that she disappeared. 

"Bloom! Are you okay?!" asked Kenshin as he ran out of the limo.

Bloom held the part of her shoulder that was cut, the poison was already spreading through her nervous system. She had almost colapsed but Usui caught her just in time. He carried her back to the limo and told the driver to step on it. Naturally all the members were there as well. But they were surprised because Usui wasn't the kind of person who be nice to a girl like that. Ever since he became a celebrity he was swarmed by girls every day and lost interest in them. He wasn't very social, but when it came to practice and his band he couldn't be more peachy. 

"Mmph..." moaned Bloom. 

She was still in the limo, with her head was against something warm. As soon as she could focus enough she saw that Usui had been the poison out of her wound.  

"Ahahahahahahahaha! Stop! You're- You're tickling me, ahahahaha!" Bloom laughed while Usui continued to draw the poison out of her shoulder. 

 All the member stared in shock. They looked like they could touch their toes without even lifting a finger, with just their mouths.  

"Um, Usui? You- you can stop now." said Tomoe. 

He let got of Bloom and pulled her head down forcing her to rest her head on his lap. Bloom was too weak to move or complain and fell asleep. As soon as they got to the hospital, Usui carried her in and told the doctor what happened. At first he didn't believe him but then the news report of the fight with Bloom and Scorpia had just appeared on the monitor. The doctor then apologized and took Bloom in and examined her. About an hour later he came back with the results. 

"Well theres no harm, somehow most of the poison was removed from her, system so the poison didn't reach her nervous system. She can't go home now." said the doctor. 

Just then Bloom came out of the room and looked a little dizzy. 

"So which one of you is her boyfriend?" asked the nurse. 

At her comment all of the members blushed from head to toe. 

"Wait!? Does this mean you all like her?! I'm jealous." said the nurse. 

They blushed even harder than before. 

"Y-Y-You got it all wrong I'm their bodyguard! I'm officer Bloom, head of security." said Bloom. 

The nurse nodded. After they all exited the hospital they got in the limo.

======================================================================================================

Here's that loooong chapter you were waiting for.