Memories untamed

Lost memories

Bloom got in the car and so did the other 6. 

"Okay I wanna lay out one simple ground rule. If I see you guys wander off then you will get a huge lecture from me, my dad, and your manager. Now buckle up and let's go." 

The guys buckled up and starting talking about things on social media, like how many followers they had on twitter, or what kinds of new posts there are on facebook. For Bloom it was the worst drive to school she ever had. Lucky school wasn't that far away so she wasn't forced to pull her ears off. She was searching for a parking spot, but when she found one, some idiot driver almost crashed into her and stole her spot!

Luckly her dad had a spot reserved for her since she works as a police officer, both inside and outside of school. She parked the car and they all grabbed their bags and went inside. But as soon as they did all the girls came screaming towards them.

"Kyaa! It's Strike Back!" 

"Can we have your autograph?!"

"Can I take a picture with you guys?!"

They all came running all at once that Bloom was almost runover. She took out a role of tape which said "Keep out" and wrapped it around the members. 

"You guys can read right?! These guys are off limits!"

She screamed this and all the girls had angry and sassy expressions on their faces. 

"What you think you can be around them?!" 

Suddenly a girl wearing high heels suddenly shows up and pushes Bloom to the side and removes the tape. She moves towards Usui and links arms. Blooms chest starts to ache at the site, but she didn't know why. Just then the girl put on her biggest smirk yet and unlinked arms with Usui, and started to walk in Bloom''s direction.

"Don't any of you have any class?" 

Crash! 

The wall behind Bloom suddenly explodes sending her flying. Luckly she lands ontop of the girl with high heels. She get off her and bows, leaving the girl in shock. Bloom heads into the bathroom and in less than five seconds comes out in her weapon equiped suit. 

"Quick take the students to the back of the school and hide."

The boys all nodded. They ran out as fast as they could with the students. 

"Now, to deal with you." 

Bloom reached over for her whip. 

"Well that's not really a good way to introduce yourself, now is it?" 

The woman chuckled, and stepped out of the fog now making herself visible. She had black and silver hair which was almost as long as Bloom's but unlike Bloom who had her hair in a pony tail, this girl had a side pony tail. She was wearing clothes that were blue and black, with hints of silver and gray. Her skin was pale and looked like she had just come from the frozen tundra. She started to walk towards Bloom and Bloom kept backing away a little in response.

"Hmph! I don't need to! Someone like you probably couldn't care less." she mumbled the last bit to herself. 

She grabbed hold of the whip on her belt and swang it in her direction. The girl was able to dodge it though.

"The name is Asami by the way. I'm Scorpia's big sis. It's a pleasure to meet someone who killed my mother!" 

She ran faster than light towards Bloom and created a dagger of ice and shoves it in Blooms's leg. Bloom falls to the ground unable to move, and holds the dagger stuck in her leg. Asami once again creates a dagger, and aims it at Blooms heart. Bloom sees this and dodges, however the wound in her leg had opened even more because of that.

"Just give up why don't you? Ke Ke Ke..." 

Give up! 

Those words echoed through her mind and an image appeared in her mind. It was just a little blurry but she was able to see it. It was her, and three other girls. She had draw a sword and shield but some how, someone had interfered. In order to protect that person she used all her power she could muster to save that one person. But as the image disappeared a question appeared in her head?

Who was that person, and more importanly how did I do that?

Suddenly a bright glow illuminted on her neck. A heart shaped pendant was now around her neck. It had two red jewels on the back and front, while on the front a orange, blue, while, and green jewel was carfully place on a golden lining surrounding the big red jewel.

"Bloom?!"

Bloom heard a familiar voice call out her name, she turned around and saw it was Usui!

"So you forgot all about Sky? Well I guess you would have, since he's dead!"

Sky?

A vauge image appeared in her head. It was a boy with blonde hair and dark brown eyes.  Just then both of them hear sirens coming from outside. Bloom smiled as she saw her dad step out of the car. A sudden dizziness ran through her body. She looked down to see she had lost so much blood. She had to hold strong, at least in front of the enemy. If she let the enemy see the weak side of her she wouldn't be able to forgive herself. 

"Tsk! We'll continue later. See you!" 

The girl then vanished into a frosty wind and as soon as she was gone Bloom dropped to the floor. Usui's eyes widened at the site of Bloom lying unconsious, and still. He took out a napkin from his pocket and wrapped it around Bloom's wound, hoping it would stop the bleeding. He picked her up in his arms, being very gentle as if she would shatter before him any second and carried him to the van, passing Bloom's father. As he passed her father a slight sence of horror ran through her father's spine. 

=============================================================================================================================

I'm so damn tired! I had a math test today and I have a french test this week! Help me oh lord!