Trouble

Lost memories

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP SMACK

Bloom woke up from her dream feeling light headed. The alarm that woke her up was now faced down because she hit it too hard. She went to the bathroom and started brushing her teeth making sure not to make any noise. She didn't want to wake up they guys. After washing up she went to the kitchen and opened the fridge door. She took an apple and started to look at what she had and didn't.  

"Hmmm, I need milk, fruits, eggs, waffle mix, vegies, meat, juice and snacks." She said while taking a bite of the apple.

She tip-toed to her purse and opened to see that she had just enough money. She took out her car from the underground parking and went off to the store.

After arriving at the store it took about 30 minutes to pick up everthing since she has to feed so many people. Right as she went out the door she saw Usui and Ryos standing outside. Ryos was wearing a hat and Usui was wear a green jacket over a gray hoodie and they both were wearing gray sweat pants with pu

"What are you doing here?!" 

Bloom took Ryos's hat and Usui's hoodie and pulled them over their faces and dragged them into her car. Usui open the door to the passenger seat and and Ryos sat in the back seat. 

"I will ask this again. What are you doing here?!" She said while turning back and forth between Ryos and Usui. 

"We were hungry but there was nothing to eat." 

"And you were gone so we were wondering what happened, so were they apperently." Usui pointed out the windshield. 

Bloom looked at where he was pointing and saw the other four members looking curiously through the windshield. Bloom slapped her forehead lightly. After loading the food in the trunk she drove the car to the police deparment.

"Stay here." she left the radio on so they wouldn't get bored.

"Oh hey Bloom." said one of the female officers.

"Oh Beck? What are you doing here this early your shift doesn't start till 7:00." 

"Um never mind that. Who are those guys?" He pointed behind her. 

She turned around to find that tha guys hadn't listened and followed her in.

"Didn't I tell you to stay in the car!" 

"We got bored." said Zero. 

"Oh Bloom are one of these guys your boyfriend? Man you have good taste." 

"What Bloom you have a boyfriend?!" Beck asked loudly.

"No, actually that's what I came to talk to you guys about. I have to protect these guys 24/7 now. Long story so I won't be able to come as often."

As she said that Beck let out a sigh which Bloom noticed. She gave him a weird look. 

"I knew that, I mean how could you." She looked at him in surprise. 

"What?" 

"I didn't mean it like that!" He said while trying to reasure her. 

She started to walk out with the guys when suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. 

"Um Bllom sorry about before." 

"It's okay I know you didn't mean it. I mean you're the sweetest guy I know." At her words Beck blushed a light pink. 

"Um so I was wondering, my friend got some tickets to the movies but he's too busy to go. Do you....I don't know....wanna....go with me?" 

"Um I'll ask my dad if I can get some time off work. If I do then I would love to."

She beamed a smile at him when suddenly the horn of her car went off. In reaction to that she accidently hugged Beck. They quickly seperated themselves. 

"I am so sorry!" 

"I-It's okay." By now Beck was blushing so hard you can't tell the difference between him and a stop sign. 

She went back into the car and as soon as she looked at Usui who was sitting in the passengers seat. She was too mad to think of anything to say to him. As soon as they got home the guys left to upstairs leaving Bloom to get the bags. All except Usui, who stayed behind and helped Bloom. 

"Thanks." All of Blooms' rage towards him had disappeared. 

She went to the kitchen while the guys stayed in the kitchen chatting. Bloom looked at the clock and saw there was only an hour till her class. She quickly finished up breakfast, which was toast, egg salade sandwiches, and some orage juice. After serving the guys breakfast she went she went to the bathroom and took a shower. When she came back she found all theguys wearing the same uniform as her. Just then she was getting a call from her dad.

"Dad why are these guys wearing the boys uniform of my school?" 

"Since you need to watch them I sent them to school with you and put them all in the same classes as you. Bye then sweety." She was about to burst with anger.

"THESE GUYS ARE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE!" she thought. 

=============================================================================================================================I Just found out that one of the late start classes date is on my birthday! Talk about lucky! ^0^