My house?!

Lost memories

Bloom had just put her phone on speaker, just like her dad told her to. 

"What is it dad?" She asked while holding the phone out in the middle of the limo. 

"Strike back members you can hear me right? Well I only wanted to tell you that I saw the news report and since this happened 15 minutes after you left I want to make some changes. You now are to guard the Strike Back members 24/7. Meaning now they are going to live in your apartment for extra security. Bye then sweet heart." said her dad before hanging up. 

Bloom blinked a few times to make sure she wasn't dreaming before passing out. She woke up a few minutes later when they had arrived at her house. When she opened her eyes she saw that the members were all looking down on her, litterally. She sat up in surprise, bumping her forhead with the other members while doing so. 

"Owwww!" she said as she rubbed her forhead. 

"Alright come on." She said as they entered the building. 

They all looked around before realizing that Bloom was walking ahead of them. As she opened the door the members pushed past he, causing her to spin a few times before regaining her balance. 

"WHAT THE HECK?!" She screamed causing all the members to look at her. 

"Ahem! But this is my house you have to follow my rules." she said sounding like her father at the office. 

"1, no late night T.V. I have to get my sleep and also go work plus highschool. I'm in my final semester in the final year. Which means for you no making noise when I'm studying. 2, I am not your mom, which means I won't clean up after you. So if I find anyone's dirty undies anywhere in the living room, bedroom, kitchen, or bathroom floor, you'd better be prepared to have your ears pulled. 3, and the most important one, every time I need to go out in public you have to hide your face otherwise I won't be able to protect you from your fan girls." She said sounding like a dorm manger. 

At her words they nodded. She looked at the clock and sigh very loudly on purpose so they could hear. 

"Okay. It's 7:00 pm and we need to be in bed by 8:30 since I have school tomorrow, I have to wake up at 5:00 get ready, head down to the station and tell them that I won't be in for a while then get grosseries, make breakfast and then head for class." She said as she walked back and forth which made the band members follow her with their eyes.

She went to her closet and tried to get a a few blankets but her shoulder hurt because of the wound she got this afternoon. Just then Usui walked into the room and got the blankets.

"Take it easy." He said as he handed her the blankets. His voice was quiet, but you could still hear how low and husky it was, which made Bloom get goosebumps. 

She put the follded up blankets on the bed and went into the living room. When she got there all the guys were sitting on the floor (since she had no couch) like innocent puppies. She punched herself lightly on her head, and pointed to her bedroom. The members seemed to understand what she was trying to say and followed her into the large room.

"Pick a couple of blankets and lay them out on the floor and then take the remaining and use them to cover yourself up." She said. She was about to leave but she stopped midway to the door.

"Have any of you had dinner?" She asked.

They all shock their heads indicating that they hadn't. They were lying the had soup which was a little filling but, they wanted to see if Bloom was a good cook. They followed her until she went into the kitchen and they sat at the living room table. About 30 minutes later she came out with a 7 bowls of rice and vegie curry, along with some boneless seasoned chicken.

"I kinda spiced up some leftovers, so enjoy." She said as she sat down at the end of the table.

They all took their chopsticks and took a sip of curry along with some rice. Their eyes widened at the amazing flavor, before stuffing their faces with rice, curry. They all fought over the chicken. Bloom looked at the clock and saw that it was 8:20. She looked back to the table and saw that Zero and Ryos were fighting over the last piece of chicken. 

"Beasts." She whispered under her breath. After finishing her food she got up headed back into the kitchen and in a few minutes she brought back a tray that had choclate ice cream in waffle bowls. They were decorated with strawberries that looked like cat ears and she also put little pocky sticks to make wiskers on the ice cream with make them look even more cat like. The members looked down at their bowls of ice cream like the ice cream was a dimond. 

"Don't you like ice cream or do you guys not like the flavor? I knew I should have picked pistacio." She said as she looked to the side, but when she turned back the waffle bowls and ice cream were gone. 

After washing the dishes Bloom got an extra blanket and got on the couch and set her alarm for 5:00 am. 

"Good night Bloom, today was pretty weird but you'll get through it." She said to herself before falling asleep. 

=============================================================================================================================

Just passed my english test! Joined two clubs! Now for the 40 hours of community service. *Sigh* =^= I have bags under my eyes