Protecting Strike Back?!

Lost memories

Years ago Bloom the last fairy of Godderix save many lives by forever defeating the Devil aka the King of Hell. But what she didn't know was that the Trix and the King created a plan b. They made a new bread of villains in case Bloom had somehow found a way to escape. They were right to do so because during the solar eclipse the barrier that was keeping Bloom from escaping broke.

 

The moon during the eclipse lit on fire and the barrier shattered. Bloom still not quite awake fell and landed in an alley behind the police station. The moment that the eclipse was over, one of the officers found Bloom and ran to the hospital. After about six months she finally woke up. The department tried to ask her what happened but they never found out because she couldn't remember anything except her name.

 

The chief of the department adopted Bloom as his daughter and she soon began to train to become a police officer, just like her dad. That was 3 years ago, now Bloom has become and even more honorable police officer. Today her dad had call her in for an important meeting. She had just come back from one of her clients. 

 

"Hey Beck are there anymore requests for me?" Bloom asked.  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzG5t41N24ItHtZf1kU5V (Alphabat gamma)

Beck was the newest officers in the depart and was a little bit older than Bloom. Everyone except for Bloom knows that he has a crush on her, but since Bloom is so busy with work (and is an block head) she doesn't know. He blushed as he heard the sound her voice and tripped over some boxes. Bloom tried really hard not to laugh but in the end she burst out laughing her head off at the sight. She helped the guy up, and he brushed and adjusted his uniform.

 

"No but he said there was a meeting you need to attend at 2:30.

 

She looked at her watch and saw there was only 20 minutes until the meeting. 

 

"Yah! Why didn't you text me this?!

 

Beck looked down at the floor and blushed before answering. 

 

"Because I don't have your cell number.

 

Bloom took a piece of paper and a pen. She wrote down her cell and phone number down and gave it to Beck before running off. He blushed and smiled at the piece of paper. All the female officers looked towards him and giggled. Meanwhile Bloom was running through the streets as fast as she could because the meeting was downtown. While she was running she found a huge traffic jam. The police were trying to take care of it, usually she would help but there were two things stopping her.

 

1- She would be late for the meeting  

 

2- They needed to learn how to handle tough situations on their own.

 

She looked around and saw a girl selling skipping ropes for 5 dollars. She gave her 10 and took 2 of them.  She tied one rope to a light pole above her and took the end that was hanging. She stepped back a few feet and jumped on a mail box. She made sure the other rope was also with her.

 

One of the cars in the traffic belonged to the idols known as Strike back. As they were trying to keep calm in this problem when suddenly Bloom had caught their attention. They watched as she tied one end of the rope to the light pole and climbed on the mail box and swung herself across the sea of cars. She landed on top of the the light pole on the opposite side and used the other rope to help her down by grabbing both ends and carefully sliding herself down. 

 

"Wow to think that officers like her existed!" Zero said with an excited look on his face. 

 

"I guess." said Tomoe. 

 

Mean while Bloom rushed toward the meeting room, there was 1 minute left but before entering she adjusted her clothes and hair before entering.  

 

"Sorry that I'm late." She said even though she knows that she's not. 

 

"Oh Bloom actually you made it just in time." See, what I tell ya. Er..I mean, said her dad. 

 

She stood beside her dad and listened to their conversion. 

 

"Bloom before we begin, I want you to meet the manger of the most popular band in the world Strike Back. Have you heard their songs?" He asked. 

 

"No, actually I've been so busy that I don't have time for these kind of things." She replied and while her father was busy the manger gave Bloom a mad look. Bloom noticed and glared back before turning to her father. The manger got cold feet and broke eye contact with her. 

 

"Sorry that we're so late! We were stuck in traffic." Said a one of the six boys who came marching into the room. One of them widened his eyes to see that Bloom was here.

 

"You're the cop who did the acrobats in the traffic jam using the skipping ropes like jungle vines!" said one of the guys.

 

"Huh? Anyways, Bloom I want to introduce you to the band Strike Back! I also want to tell you that you are going to be given the position of head of security for these fine young men." Her dad said.

 

"What do you mean?" Bloom asked with a worried expression on her face.

 

"Meaning you'll be keeping these boys safe by becoming their full-time body guard." He said with an innocent smile.

 

"You're tellin' me I have'ta babysit these idiots?!" She thought as she faked a smile. 

 

"I would be more than happy to." She said feeling like her life just shortened by 50 years. 

 

The band members didn't seem to mind. In fact some of them wanted to use Bloom as their personnel toy. Just goes to show how weird an idol can be. 

============================================================================================================================================

So I decide that I am going to make this story third person! Yay! ^-^  

Legend for characters:  

Red- Bloom 

Blue- Beck 

Green- Zero 

Purple- Tomoe 

Orange- Kenshin 

Brown- Takashi 

Dark purple- Ryos

Peach- Usui 

Aqua- Addtional characters