Theme 063

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge
Title: Do Not Disturb
Pairing: Rahyuk
Related Chapter: 17, 32, 37, 51, 74, 79, 92, 105, 120, 133, 143
Word Count: 656

                     

Ravi growled when he heard someone pounding on his door. He’d asked – more like ordered – everyone to leave him alone. He didn’t want to be disturbed from his privet pity party. It was Hyuk’s birthday and since he couldn’t spend it with his Hyukkie he was going to spend it alone in his room, mourning the loss of the one he loved.

“Open the door,” he hear Hyuk yell, banging harder on the door, “I know that you’re inside, Ravi. I need to talk to you.”

“Don’t you have some human to drain?” Ravi hissed, throwing the door open and glaring at the younger vampire.

He didn’t expect to find Hyuk looking do……dead? He looked thin and tired, like he hadn’t had any blood in days. Hyuk’s hair was an unwashed mess and it looked like his cloths hadn’t been changed for at least a week. The young vampire smelled as bad as he looked, too. Despite himself, Ravi felt worried for the boy.

“I just want to talk,” Hyuk said, “then I’ll be out of your hair.”

“So talk,” Ravi gestured for Hyuk to go ahead and say whatever it was that he wanted to say.

“You said that I was different before,” Hyuk said, sounding a little unsure of himself, “that I was kind and had morals and all of that. How do you know?”

“What do you mean how do I know?” Ravi scoffed, “I knew you before you became this.”

“Tell me,” Hyuk frowned, “what was I like?”

“I already told you,” Ravi growled, “you were kind, sweet, and empathetic to people. You were perfect and wonderful and human. You didn’t want to become a vampire because you didn’t want to kill people to live. If your old self could see what you are now……”

“Thank you,” Hyuk nodded his thanks, looking rather troubled before walking away.

Ravi watched him leave before returning to his room, door slamming shut behind him. He honestly didn’t know what to make of the conversation. Something had seemed…..more than a little off about Hyuk. Part of Ravi wanted to care, wanted to follow the younger so that he could ask what was wrong. Another part didn’t care and wanted no part of the vampire who wore the face of his beloved Hyuk. It was this part that won and Ravi through himself on his bed to mourn once more.

Several hours later, Ravi heard another knock on the door.

“I told you all to leave me alone,” Ravi hissed at N, “I said not to disturb me, so why are you doing exactly that?”

“Hyuk is gone,” N replied, looking a little troubled, “he just…..left. He didn’t take anything except for a ring.”

“A ring?” Ravi asked, trying to think of any reason why Hyuk would leave with only a ring.

“Yeah,” N nodded, “I think…..I think it was your ring. The one you gave him back when he was human. It was the only thing that was missing.”

Ravi took off running, heading off into the night in hopes of finding Hyuk. A few weeks before Hyuk was turned, Ravi had given his lover a ring. Hyuk had smiled and joked that it was an engagement ring, not realizing that Ravi had bought the ring with that thought in mind only to chicken out when he gave him the ring. After Hyuk had been turned, he had tossed the ring aside.

Since he had no memory of his human life, he didn’t remember why the ring was so important. It was just a little band of silver that he saw no value in. If Hyuk had taken the ring with him……..did that mean he was starting to remember? Ravi didn’t want to hope for fear that his hopes would be dashed. However a part of him was still overjoyed at the idea that he might get his lover back.

He just had to find Hyuk.

A/N:*whistles innocently as if I didn’t just end with a cliff hanger* so what do you think of the 5th instalment of the vampire Rahyuk AU?