Hello Summer 7

Red Flowers Look Better In Winter

"Himchan?" Yongguk called to the dark figure as it stepped into the hallway. It chuckled. 

 

"Himchan? Do I look like Himchan?" Yongguk shook his head "You even broke my cup" the figure edged closer towards Yongguk as he locked the door behind him so the intruder couldn't escape.

 

"Are you dating someone new?" 

 

"What - I-"

 

"I said!" the figure rushed towards him as his figure turned into a blur, Yongguk could only react again when the figure was right in front of him. His hands clasped around Yongguk's throat and Yongguk's back pushed against the door. He gasped for air as he felt the figures hands tightening around his neck, he tried to grab the figures hand but the figure remained calm "I said… are you dating someone new?!" Yongguk shut his eyes as he struggled to breathe. 

 

When Yongguk opened his eyes again, he found himself laying on the floor in front of his open door. He quickly sat up but as he did, a throbbing pain returned to his head and this time it accelerated I must've passed out or something… Yongguk placed his hand against the wall as he hoisted himself up slowly and closed his front door. I can't keep missing work though Yongguk edged into the living room and noticed the two broken cups laying in pools of orange liquid.

"I'm really sorry Himchan..." 


                                                                                                                   * * * * *

Himchan walked with a quickened pace I shouldn't have pushed him away... but it's not my fault! He walked until he was out of breath and the soles of his feet ached. He finally stopped and found himself in front of the reoccuring large white house, Himchan ran up to door and banged it. He barely waited seconds before he started pounding his fist against the door. Finall J answered with a tired face but an angry voice.

"I was having a nap! What do you -" 

J couldn't finish his words as Himchan pushed him back into the house and and slammed the door behind them. Dropping his shopping bag, he spun J around and pressed his back against the door before roughly kissing him and dragging at J's large yellow shirt. 

"W- wai-" Himchan psuhed his hands up J's yellow shirt and bit his neck. J used all his force and pushed Himchan back.

"I said wait!" J's breathing was heavy as Himchan stepped back. Then he quickly pushed J aside and opened the front door before running out. 

"Himchan! Himchan wait!" Himchan couldn't control his breathing as he continued trying to walk. He waited until he turned the corner before stopping and crouching on the floor to regain his composure what was I doing... Himchan stared at the ground as he grabbed handfuls of his hair. He was about to get up when he felt a hand pinch his.

"Mister... are you sick?" he moved his hands to see a little boy standing infront of him. The little boy smiled and ruffled Himchan's hair with his small hands then the boy began searching his pocket. He pulled out an orange heart shaped sweet "I ate all the red ones but I don't like orange so you can have orange..." the boy held out the sweet.

Himchan took the sweet and smiled. He was about to open it when the little boy grabbed his hand. 

"You're not supposed to eat it!" the little boy stomped his foot on the ground.

"But you ate all yours..." 

"Mummy gave them to me! You have to - you have to give it to someone" the little boy smiled and patted Himchans head. Himchan laughed and stood up, the boys mother smiled at him.

"Sorry about that... do you need help?"

"No thanks... just feeling a little ill"

"Be careful on your way home then... come on Ri" 

"Bye bye mister!"
the little boy waved back at Himchan as he began walking off with his mother, Himchan waved back. I hate kids Himchan thought as he pushed the orange sweet into his pocket.

Himchan turned and continued walking until he got to a bus stop I should have drove my car today.... Himchan sighed.

                                                                                                                * * * * *

Yongguk knelt down to pick up the pieces of broken mug  before bringing them to the kitchen bin I better go to work tomorrow Yongguk thought as he brushed of his hands and then got a mop to wipe the mess that had been left. After he'd finished cleaning, he washed his hands and went up to his room. 

"What am I supposed to do now?" Yongguk lay on his bed and pulled his phone out. He began flicking through his contacts, he went through all his pictures and videos before he finally sat up and decided to shower before going to sleep. 

As he opened his eyes the next morning, there was a sharp pain in his back as he had been tossing and turning all night. He quickly got up to shower and then put on his suit. It's still quite early... I guess I have time Yongguk ran downstairs and pulled on his jacket and shoes before picking up his bag and leaving home. He quickly made his way into his favorite cafe, the smell of sweet coffee lingered in his nose for a moment before he looked around for his favorite seat. 

"Himchan... what are you doing here?" Yongguk saw the person he wanted to avoid the most sitting in his favorite seat, basking in the sunlight.

"I thought I'd try it out" Himchan took a sip of his coffee. So he prefers to drink mocha? Yongguk thought as he sat down and observed the cup. They both sat without saying anything for a short time, enjoying the sun and playing with their fingers until Yongguk finally spoke up.

"Listen - I'm sorry..." 

"It's fine, obviously you're dealing with something personal..." Himchan scoffed before taking another sip of his coffee. Yongguk was about to retaliate before his favourite waitress walked over with a warm smile across her face.

"You haven't been here in a while! Are you okay?" she briefly pressed the palm of her hand against Yongguks forehead "I guess you are! Are you having your usua- oh! You've brought someone with you! Is he-"

 

"No no, no... but yes I would just like my usual" Yongguk smiled at her.

"Okay! Back in a minute" the waitress chuckled as she began walking away.

"It's good that you're back at work..." Himchan quickly finished his coffee and stood up. He fixed his coat and picked up his bag "I'll see you at work" Himchan quickly left, Yongguk watched him walk by the window until he disappeared into crowds of people. 

The waitress made her way over to him again.

"Oh... he left! What a shame! Oh! Did he leave this for you?!" Yongguk quickly looked up at the waitress who was holding an orange heart shaped sweet between her fingers before placing it in Yongguk's open hand.

"Hm... I don't think so" Yongguk held the sweet in front of his face, the sun hit it giving it a frequent but brief glimmer "I don't really like sweets, can you bin it for me?" the waitress smiled and nodded as she took the sweet from Yongguk. Yongguk sipped his coffee.