Goodbye Summer 9

Red Flowers Look Better In Winter

"Himchan... I" Yongguk sat on the edge of the bed and clenched his shirt between his fingers.

"No! Forget it! I'm going downstairs!" Himchan shut the light off and quickly left the room, slamming the door behind him. Yongguk jumped up, his foot slamming into the corner of the bed. Yongguk hopped and grabbed his foot before sitting on the bed again.

"I missed you Himchan" Yongguk's whisper was lost to the dark walls. 

Yongguk lay back on the bed and rolled into the sheets. Staring up at the cieling, white shapes flickered behind his eyelids but all he could think about was Himchan. Why is he leaving me ? Is it because of me?! No... that's arrogant... but... Yongguk to his side.

****

Himchan sat at the bottom of the stairs. He roughly ruffled his hair. Himchan prepared to go back upstairs again but he turned and went into the living room. He fell into the sofa and put his jumper on before pulling his phone from behind a pillow. 

*brrr brrr* "Ah hello - no, no - I don't know! I just called! - Yeah! I know what time it is! - You wanna come over? - Yeah... someone is here - I don't - I just! - Let me speak! - it! - Forget it!" Himchan threw his phone on the floor and covered his face with his hands. He felt something brush against his arm, he quickly reacted and sat up. Looking behind him, he saw Yongguk standing there. He'd wrapped a sheet around himself. 

"Himchan-"

"Why are you always touching me!!"
Himchan's voice echoed. Yongguk's eyes widened and Himchan saw water in his eyes. "I'm sorry, I just-"

"You don't like being around me?"

"I don't know..."

"You don't! Even though you spent all that time with me"

"Yongguk... not now..."

"You never have anything to say! Say something!"

"Yongguk! Just go-" 
Himchan couldn't finish his sentence because something soft pressed against his lips. Eyes squeezed shut above him, Yongguk had kissed him. It took Himchan longer than a second to react, he violently pushed Yongguk's face away from his. His rubbed his lips on the back his hand. Yongguk tripped and fell over the table, he clutched his sheet. Himchan stood up and glared at him.

"What the are you doing?!"

"I can't do it but those others can!!"

"What the !! What others!!"

"Don't pretend you weren't planning to whoever was on that phone!" 

"So what if I was?! You think you're ing special?! You're nothing to me! You can do whatever you want to me because of a conversation?! ing disgusting!"

"Himchan..."

"Shut up! Just don't ing touch me!" Himchan fell back into the sofa and put his head in his hands. "Yongguk, I'm sor-"

"It doesn't matter! I'll leave early tomorrow! It doesn't matter!" Yongguk quickly ran upstairs and Himchan heard a door slam.

! What the hell am I doing! I didn't mean any of that ! 

****

Yongguk opened his eyes, they stung. He rubbed them before sitting up, outside was still dark. He went into Himchan's bathroom and quickly washed his face and brushed his teeth. He quietly began getting dressed before scooping up his bag and leaving the room. Downstairs was dark, he couldn't see into the living room but he didn't want to make any noise. He sat down before putting his shoes on. He stood up again and looked into the living room. As he put his hand on the door handle, a hand squeezed his. 

Yongguk looked down at his shoes. It was dark but he knew it was Himchan. He couldn't see his eyes but could only hear him breathing. His chest slowly rising and falling. Yongguk didn't move but he felt Himchan's hand shaking a little. Himchan leaned forward and kissed the back of Yongguk's neck. 

"Get home safe" his morning voice was for Yongguk's ears only as he turned away and went back into the living room.

 

 

 

 

P.S. Hey angels! Sorry it's taken me so long so write! I've been really ill and I've also had writers block! But I'm back now! Look forward to the next chapter! Coming very soon!