The plane ride back part 1

And we danced together
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bold letters mean English 

Choon Hee POV *kick,kick, kick* That is what I was feeling on my long plane ride to Korea. *kick,kick,kick* I felt it again 'OMFG' I thought 'if that kids parent doesn't do anything about there brat I swear I will eat there child' but since I'm a mature teenager I will put up wit-*kick,kick,kick* "that's it!" I said aloud. I unbuckled my seat belt, that disturbed the guy sitting next to me, kneeled on my seat and looked the kid in the eye and then looked at what looked to be the mother and said "excuse me ma'am can you please and I'm being very patient with you tell your child to STOP kicking my seat" I finished with a fake smile and death stare. She turned her head and looked at me with an 'as if I care about your patientce' look and looked at the child and said in a bord out of my mind voice " Jason stop kicking this ladys chair please"  The child Jason looked at his mother and said "yes mommy I'll stop kicking the ladys chair" and then looking back at me and mouthing the words 'not a chance' So in responce to his mouthing I give him a half smirk and  looked him straight in the eyes and change me beautiful light blue eye color to a bloody red color and say in a low whisper "I WILL eat you of you kick my seat again" and just for fun I smile and show him my fangs. And then sat in my seat with a smile on my face and in the back round I hear the child yelling at his mom saying "MOMMY MOMMY THE LADY IN THE FROUNT IS GONNA EAT MEEEEEEEEE!"
Please log in to read the full chapter