Morning visit

And we danced together
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N Hi guys okay so the last chapter was them in there dreams and i'm not to sure if you guys were confused so heres a quick clear up and hopefully it makes since. So Choon hee and Kai saw each other in there dreams obviously but it happened after the whole meeting each other again, locker room chapter, and that is kind of sparked like and bond between them so thats it. Oh and also the mystery man from the other chap. can do like a mind read thing but it's not telekinesis. So yeah that's all and hope that you enjoy this chapter and remember she/you/choon hee is going to start school. 

  

Choon Hee POV

It was 6:23am and classes started at 7:45. I was getting ready for my first offical day of school. Soto start my day I took a fast shower. About 15 minutes later I stepped out of the bathroom with my hair damp and down with only a towel covering my body. I headed to my closet and grabbed my uniform. It was a white button down shirt, a black jacket with the school crest on the left chest pocket, wich was a trebel clef around a shadow of a person doing a ballet move, with a mid-thigh light gray skirt, black knee-high socks and a black tie. After i was finished getting ready i headed down stairs for blood breakfast.

6:45am

As i walked down the stairs I noticed that the guys wern't up yet so i headed to the kitchen. When i was approching the thresh hole that lead to the kitchen i stopped walking at my normal pace and took cautious steps. As i entered the kitchen, totally forgetting my breckfast and slowly turning the corner to the dinning room/ living room. When i turned the corner i could not believe my eyes.

If you guessed wolves then you're right. Yup i saw the wolves from the dinner party whatever, i also saw the skinship monster N. There were 6 of them but i forgot there names but too be honest i really didn't care about them. Sounds rude but come on, if you were me you wouldn't really care too since you're probably not gonna talk to these people as much right......right?

I walked backwards slowly and turning around hopeing not to be noticed but i was dead wrong. I was noticed by N. Damn it why of all people i had to be noticed by the skinship monster. "oh morning Choon, almost didn't notice you there." N said with a smile and a cup of blood coffee in his hands 'well that was kinda the point' I thought. I turned my head did a somewhat half smirk with a nod and  headed for the kitchen. While i was leaving i heard N talking but i blocked out what ever he was saying and went to the fridge.

N POV

It was about 6:15 when I senced a presents at the front door of my house. I got out of my room, headed down stairs, and cautiously went for the door. When I opened the door I saw 6 EXO wolves. I let out a small chuckle. " well I'll be dammed; what are you 6 doing here this early?" I asked while standing in the door way. 

"Well some pups saw and heard that today was Choon Hee-sshi's first day so I was hoping that I would save you guys the trouble and send her to school with the other kids." Kris answered with a hint of tiredness in his voice. I just gave a kind smile to them and motioned my head in the house that signaled them to come in.

I lead them toward the kitchen/smi-dining area and made myself some coffee I offered

Please log in to read the full chapter