My mistake

And we danced together
Please log in to read the full chapter

Choon Hee POV

Once i got out of the dance room i rushed to what i thought to be the girls restroom. Closed my eyes and took a deep breath but once i opened my eyes i realised i wasn't in the girl's rest room but the boys locker room....THE BOYS LOCKER ROOM. My eyes widend at the sight of three familiar faced shirtless guys shirtless guys that had the same or more shocked face just as my own. 'oh crap' i thought while trying to find away out of the situation that i got myself in.

Kai's POV

It's the first class of the day and i'm already regreting coming to this class that i really had no use for(history). But i knew that if i skipped class suho would liturally lock me in a closet and starve me for a month because in his defence learning about the past can be used as a good life reflection or something like that. To be honest i didn't pay any attention to the billion year long lecture he gave me when when i was sighning up for my class courses. 'ugh i. have. no. use. for. this. class. at. all.' i thought to myself while looking at the clock that was hanging right above the white board ticking away slowly. 'I so total wish i had tao's power to speed up time and get out of this class.' i thought to myself while still staring at the clock.

A few minutes passed and my eye lids started to get heavy and sooner or later i fell asleep.

Kai's dream

"kai this isn't gonna work i hope you know that." i heard alice say with alittle worried voice. I chuckled at the way she worried about me but that still didn't stop me from testing my newly found power of teleportation that she couldn't belive i had so out of my pride i had to prove it to her by standing on the highest tree branch and teleporting right next to her.  

"well here goes nothin" i said quietly to myself while thinking of the place i wanted to be and it was being by her side. I took a deep breath closed my eyes and teleported.

dream done

*BAM* I opened my eyes to see my very very like I mean very pissed off history teacher and a thick history note book on my desk. I rubbed the back of my neck and let out a nervous chuckle and said "hi there park ssam is there anything I can help you with." In a embaressed voice.

He let an angry sigh out and said in his strict pissed off voice "Kim Jongin if you are in this class  to catch up on your sleep then get out." 

I flinched at his voice a little bit but hey everyone in the academy knows not to piss off Park  s

Please log in to read the full chapter