Coming over for dinner part 2

And we danced together
Please log in to read the full chapter

When Choon Hee came to the bottom of the stair case. She couldn't believe her eyes. 'It's the guy I sat next to on the plane today' she thought and stared at him with a straight face and he stared back with wide eyes

Kai POV

"ya ileona, Kai ileona" I heard someone say while nugging my arm. I opened my eyes and I saw that it was Kris telling me to wake up. "C'mon sleepy head were here now get out the car." Kris told me and as a good younger would do I listened and got out the car. I stretched my arms out and I started to walk to the vixx house. I saw that all the others were at the front of the house staring at me. "What" I asked 

"Nothin" D.O said while knocking on the door.

A few seconds later the door opened and it was HakYeon(N) that showed us in the house with a kind greet  and a small bow. When he got to me I just walked right past him as if he wasn't there. 'Dont act like we're good friends' I thought while I followed the others to the living room. When we got there 2 more of them were there having a small chat. When they noticed us they got up and started to wave and shake hands. "Hey Kai" one of them said (Ken) and held his hand out, I looked at him and a gave a small bow and said "hey" he pulled his hand back and gave a small bow the other one (Leo) saw what I did and did the same. A minute later Kris hyung came in and said "sorry for coming in late but the others are on there way they'd be here-' knock knock'  now " he finished.

"I'll get it" the young one said(Hyuk) and ran to the door. Kris walked to Leo and gave a man hug and asked "so where's your sister?" 

"She's upstairs right now um hey Hongbin can yo-" he was cut off "Ravi hyung is getting her" he said while taking some skinless rabbit to the kitchen. "Oh"

'what's with that reaction' I thought.all of a sudden ther was an arm around me I looked to my right to see who it was and it was Chanyeol smiling like the big goof. He looked to me and saw that I didn't really want to be here and said "all you have to do is get through this evening Kai so it up" in a low voice and tapped his hand on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and thought 'that's all I have to do tsk yeah right' 

Then a guy with gold-ish brown hair(Ravi) came down the spiral stair case and said "Choon Hee's gonna be down in a little bit." And walked to the kitchen. "So here names Choon Hee?" Luhan hyung asked Leo that was now standing closer to the rest of us "yeah" he replied.

"um everyone 'N announced' the foods not quite ready yet so you guys can wait and pass time in the living room or deck" and returned to help in the kitchen. So all the guys did what N announced and hung out in the living room. Non of us went to the deck cuz I guess all of us wanted to see the girl. Shortly after that there were footsteps coming down the staircase and everyone looked in that direction including me. 

When the girl reached the end of the staircase she looked up and I couldn't believe it. My eyes widened and thought 'it's that girl from the airport'  She saw me and looked at me with a straight face that made everyone turn there head towards me. 

Choon Hee POV 

"what a small world" I said in a small voice then looked away from his eyes. I coughed and caught the wolves attention and introduced myself. "Ah. Angyoseyo I'm Jung Choon Hee younger sister of Jung Taek Woon" and bowed at 90 degrees.

"Angyoseyo Choon Hee i'm the leader of this pack Kris" the tall man standing beside me said and held his hand out. I looked at it for a minute and then shook his hand and said "it's a pleasure to meet you sir" I replied. He chuckled a little bit and let go of my hand "there's no need to be so formal with me ok" and gestured his hand into the okay sign and I nodded in agreement.

when I moved my head to the left and looked to the other eleven that were sitting or standing in the living room and asked "what are your names?"

then a young looking one with big cheeks started and raised his hand "I'm Xiumin "

"Chanyeol"

"Baekhyun"

"Suho"

"Lay"

"Chen"

"Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O"

"Luhan"

"Tao"

"I'm Sehun"

"I'm Kai but if you don't mind please call me JungIn"

i nodded in understanding and started to count the heads "123...67...9101112" my eyes kinda got bigger and asked kris "there's 12 in your pack?" He nodded yes 'whoa 'I thought' in a small sence you kinda feel sorry for the guy'  whil looking at the others and then back at him and put my hand on his shoulder and said with a straight face "it must really to be you sometimes" he nodded a little bit and took my hand away from him shoulder and headed for the kitchen. When I walked off I felt his stare following me to the kitchen, I felt Kai's stare on me. I smerked a little and returned to a straight face when I got to the kitchen and asked "do you guys need any help?"

"uh yeah actually we do noona. Can you set the plates out on the deck please and then call everyone outside" Hyuk asked while taking what smelled like rabbit stew off the stove and carried it outside to all the food that was on one of the tables on the deck

"yeah sure" I replied while getting

Please log in to read the full chapter