A conversation and a dance at the school

And we danced together
Please log in to read the full chapter

When Choon Hee reached the door to Leo's room she had a long sigh escape and opened the door. Only to see Leo standing in front of his big window room with his hands in his pockets staring at the darkend forest with his dark brown eyes.

"I called aunty about your ink. She said that she allowed you to get them as long as they weren't mistakes" Leo said when he heard the door shut, while still looking out the window. 'he's not looking at me or showing any angry body language. so this isn't a lecture it's a conversation' she thought while staring at him by the door 'I'd rather have a lecture then a conversation' and rolled her eyes.

"Leo is that what this conversation is gonna be all about or is there another reason why you called me here?" she said with a slight aditude while leaning on the bedroom door with her hands crossed around her waist.

After a few minutes of silence filled the room and then Leo slightly turned his head and said "the tattoos were just a concern but the topic i wanted to discuss was the reason of your return."

Choon Hee POV

My eyes grew big 'so he knew what happend in New York' I thought. I took a deep breath and said "so you know what happend with aunty and my friend" while walking to the empty spot next to him.

He nodded.

"so what happened and why did you dicide to come back?" he questioned

I let out another long sigh and answered "long story short a friend of mine found out about what I am tried to kill me with a kitchen knife, aunty came i just in time and did what she had to do to protect me."

He was shocked at what I said but responded "that answered the first half of my qusetion now the rest"

I looked down at my feet and finished "After that i didn't feel safe there, I couldn't trust anyone, and i felt the eyes that wanted to kill me that day" and looked up with a teary eye and a sniffle "so that's why i dicided to come back home. for safety, trust, and to escape death once again"

I looked over at Leo and he was looking down like how I was. I know what I was saying would make him look like this. But even though I hated to see him like he wanted to know my reasons. I wrapped my arms around him and said "please don't look like that okay i'll be alright i'm gonna be fine okay so stop feeling guilty about everything and thinking  that it's all your fault alright."

"But it's just that i'm suppost to protect you like a good halfling, and keeping the promis i made to your parents the day they saved me" while trying to hold his tears back and not show a weakness in front of his master.

I could feel the pain in his heart and the frustration in his mind. But i couldn't do anything about it but be there for him like he was for me.

'stop it please stop showing the feeling that i want to stop feeling. stop it Leo please!' i shouted in my mind while squizing his shoulder to prevent me from shouting those selfish words when he was already feeling guilty and at falut.

10 minutes later

"i sorry about that Choon Hee" Leo said while looking at the ground and trying his best to not have eye contact towards me. "you should go to bed you have a bust day tomorrow so go" in a hesitent voice and without any argument i did as i was told.

When i made it to my room i found Ravi sitting in front of my door with his eyes closed. I neeled down in front of him and poked his nose. His eyes opened slowly and he stared at me for a minute. ''go it's okay now, go" i said in a small whisper. He cupped my cheek with his hand and smiled, nodded, stood up and went to his room. When he when to his room i felt my face and smiled and went to my room got into my pjs and slept.

Next Day

Kai's POV

Kai's dream

I was lying under the tree with her and holding her hand and looking at the clouds. It felt nice and warm. But most of all it was quiet, even though there were some words here and there it was mostly quiet. Until i heard her say "Hey Kai" *thump-thump* when she said my name i turned my head towards her slightly blushing and answered "yeah Alice"

She kept on looking at the sky and continued "i wonder sometimes...if the world would stop moving time wold stop too." She smiled a little when she said that but i just looked at her and responded "pabo'with a slight chuckel' if the world stopped moving time wouldn't stop the earth would"

She turned her head and looked at me "well how could you be so sure of that it hasn't hapened" with a little cute aditude in her words that wanted me to pull her in for a hug. But for some reason i couldn't and just rolled my eyes and looked back at the sky.

All of a sudden the ground started to shake and i couldn't feel her hand in mine. I shot myself up and looked around but she wasn't there. i started to panic and wonder where she went but then i woke up.

DREAM DONE

I woke up from the peacefull dream i had to Chanyeol who was shaking me and yelling at my face "KAI ILEONA WE GOTTA GO TO SCHOOL ILEONA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"YA I GET IT NOW GO AWAY!" i shouted at chanyeol "oh so you finally listen to me after like 20,000 screams i just did" he responded sarcasticly.

"ugh" i said aloud and thru my pillow at him, which by the way hit him in the head on his way out of my room.

When chanyeol was finally out of my room i stayed in my bed for a few minutes thinking about my dream. "I saw you again but just who are you?" i asked myself quietly before getting out of my bed and get ready for school.

After 5 minutes of getting ready i headed to the kitchen with a gray jacket, matching pants and a white under shirt and a black tie and a backpack with my dance clothes in side. When i go to the kitchen i saw 9 of the other guys in the uniform eating food from the dinner or toast.  

 guys uniform

I entered the kitchen quietly, taking one of suho's toast and went to the front door. "kai where do you think you're going?" suho asked while looking down at a book. "I'm gonna walk to school so later." i replied while walking out the door.

Choon Hee POV

Choon Hee Dream

The wind was blowing and i was sitting next to kai under the tree enjoying the veiw of the country side and the smell of fresh air. It was nice and quiet. But then a few minutes later i felt a pair if dark brown orbs looking at me. I turned my head and it was kai looking at me with a small smile and a look that told me that he had an idea.

He opened his mouth and finally asked. "Alice you know what we should do?"

"what?" i said in a small voice that made his small smile big

"we should carve our names into the tree"

I giggled at the idea but then i thought maybe we should just in case. i took a deeep breath and answered "okay"

He made a huge smile and got up and told me "wait here for a little okay don't go"

I nodded with a questioning face but before i could ask why he was already gone and down the hill. 20 muinutes later he was back but with a small pocket knife. My eyes widend and i asked while getting up "where'd you get that?"

"It's my dads i asked to borrow it and he said i could use it i just need to give it back when i'm done and be safe with it"

Please log in to read the full chapter