Home and discussions

And we danced together
Please log in to read the full chapter
Author POV When Choon Hee walked through the front door she looked around the house and thought 'it hasn't changed not one bit.' She sighed and walked to the living room. When she walked to the living room she saw 5 familiar smiling faces that shouted "WELCOME BACK CHOON HEE!" And rushed her with a group hug Choon Hee POV "guys...g-g-guys I can't breath" I said and in an instant all of them released me and just smiled and went back to a straight face. "Ugh Choon Hee noona can you just smile for us please in sted of having that face on." Hyuk pouted. I gave a small and then put my straight face back on "there happy" I said in a sarcastic voice "oh come on Hyuk it's ok she's a blue eye remember she has too many emotions inside so she can only smile so much" explained ken while patting the maknae on the back. I looked down in agreement to ken's statment and sighed looked up again and gave a small simile and said "so did you guys miss me?    They all smiled and gave another group hug as a big yes. When they released me from the group hug and dragged me to the sofa and asked me a bunch of questions. "so how was the states?" "did you eat well?" "were the people nice?" "did auntie go crazy?" "did you make any friends?" "what year in high school are you in now?" and the last question that I hatted to hear "are you alright?" I took a deep breath and answered all of there questions "good,yes,kinda,no,a few,junior,and yes I'm alright." They looked at me in aww and started to get serious. N oppa looked at me and said "I'm sure on the car ride here Ravi explained the relationship between us and the wolves." I thought back to the car ride here. Flashback "so what did Leo want to talk about" I asked Ravi oppa "well' he said'its not only Leo it's everyone, I already know what there gonna talk about so N hyung told me to go get some rabbits for dinner while you and the guys talk about the vixx and exo relationship." My eyes widened exo,exo, why does that title sound so familiar then it came to me "the coven has a relationship to wolves!" I shouted Ravi nodded and then looked at me and said "Choon Hee I know what your thinking but it's not like that okay these wolves are not like those wolves that killed your parents alright they helped us when you were in the states" then looked back at the road. 'There still the same thing that killed them' I thought when I looked forward in annoyance. Flashback over "yes he did, but I want to know what type of relationship we have with those dogs?" I asked  "well befor I answer your question I have to tell you that there coming over for dinner." N replied My eyes got big and I shot up from my seat "WHAT!" I yelled "Why are they coming here?" I questioned and looked at Leo hyung trying to get answers. "There coming over to meet you and know if your tamed." Leo answered in a calm voice. I slummped back into my seat and looked at N oppa and said "now can you answer my question?" He looked at me and told me "our relationship with the wolves is more of a truse." I looked at him with a questioning look. He continued "we agreed to stay on our side of the forest if they do the same and in return we help them when they need it and they do the same." "when was this truse made?" I asked in a clam voice " it was made the day after you left for the states." Hongbin answered "Wait 'I said in a loud voice' so you mean to tell me that once I left Korea you started to be buddy's with wolves?"  They all nodded there heads up and down. I started to feel my heart beat fast and I started to panic a little. Hyuk asked "hey noona are you al-" I cut him off by standing "I need some air." I walked to the door that lead to the deck and left.

Leo POV

I saw Ravi walk into the room when Choon Hee wal

Please log in to read the full chapter