Meeting in each others dreams

And we danced together
Please log in to read the full chapter

HEY GUUUUUYS OMFG okay i know that it has been a long time since my last update but hopefully this makes up for that lost time. Anyway i know i might be late on this but i'm pretty sure that all of the exo fans have heard abot EXO-M Luhan leaving. Okay i know that all of us and/or most of us didn't like that he left but still lets not sulk over him leaving but wish him good luck in whatever he his doing now, and that go's same for kris also, so lets wish them the best of luck and be happy for them.:) ... Anyway the author note is done so you can start reading now and stay cool.

Italic is dreams

 

ENJOY :)

A/N skip to like the night before she starts school

Choon Hee POV

dream land

I was standing on a hill under a tree looking out to the rice feilds and enjoying the warm/cold breeze. I couldn't tell what this place was but it felt so familiar to the point where i began to think that this place belonged to "us". I was still pondering in my thoughts about this place, but suddenly i felt these arms wrap around my waist and pull me toward a sturdy chest. (A/N that was the only word i could think of) I was shocked but what the hell just happened but then i heard a voice, but not just any voice; His voice. "So how long are you going to stand there and not notice me" he asked in a somewhat sad voice while snuggling into the crook of my neck. Still shocked as i started to absent mindedly lean into his embrace and finally realised what this place was. "So is this that place?" i asked even though i knew the answer. He only hummed as his answer and snuggled me in closer as if we weren't close enough. I smiled to myself but not long after that i fround. I looked down grabed his hands and held them in mine and for no reason started to cry. I guess he started to notice my tears and asked "Alice why are you crying" in a questioning voice while letting go of my hands. I had no i dea why i was crying but i knew that if i were to shed any tears it would mean that something that i didn't like would happen soon when i least expect it. When his hands weren't in mine and couldn't feel his arms around me anymore i turned around and looked into his eyes. "This isn't real that's why" i answered in a sad voice. He reached his hand out to me and put it on my cheek. Without a second thought i leaned into his hand but pulled away. He looked at my with sad eyes, i remember that look. It was the look he gave me that day. The day i told him i was going away. "Did i do something wrong again?... a.. ar-'he took a deep breath to hold his tears back' are you going to leave me a...a...ag-...again?" I shook my head but said "I'm not going anywhere but can you not look at me like that.....Kai"

He looked at me with eyes that made me want to stay with him forever. But i knew better then anyone that forever dosen't last as long as you want it too. Once again i look to the ground and hug my arms and say again "this isen't real"

He walked towards me grabs my chin and lifts my head to make me look at him and says in a calm voice "i know that this, this right here is not anything close to something real but can't we just pretend that it is?" He looked deep into my eyes and started to lean in. I

Please log in to read the full chapter