Coming over for dinner

And we danced together
Please log in to read the full chapter

When boys went to the cars they split the group in half. So in the first car that was going first ther was the 2 maknae, Kai, Luhan, d.o, and kris was driving. "We'll go first ok hyung" "ok we'll be right behind you once those two stop bickering and get in the car" Xiumin said while pointing at Baekhyun and Chanyeol, that we're fighting over who should get the front seat. "Ugh" Xiumin said aloud "are you sure you don't have an extra seat with you?" He asked with a sad look on his face. Kris smerked and said " see you there and enjoy your ride"he said and got into the car and drove off with Xiumin watching the car leave with a pout on his face.

The drive to the vixx house from the exo house was about an hours drive without anything crossing or on the one way dirt road. So to pass the time kris broke the silence and asked " so Kai did you meet anyone when you were gone?" Kai looked at him with a face that said "why do you give a damn." And then d.o said "hyung that was so stupid" with his eyes on his phone and a headphone in one ear. "Well I'm just trying to start a conversation in the awkward silence that is the car." Kris explained. 

"But hyung the car wasn't awkward untill you asked the question" defended tao in the back seat that was currently playing thumb war with Sehun that was trying way to hard to beat tao in.

"Whatever'' Kris said and asked again' so did you?"

Kai rolled his eyes and finally said "yeah I did" in a tired voice with his eyes closed.

Kai POV

"really you did? was she pretty?" Kris asked curiously and I responded "I guess so" but then i felt Sehun stare at me. I sighed "what Sehun" 

He opened his mouth and finally said "well I was wondering if you were talking about that girl you were stalking at the airport earlier today" I opened my eyes to what he said and looked at him and asked "why would you say that?"

"well I asked cuz when we were at the airport you just kept on staring at her" he answered

D.O got interested in the conversation and asked couriously "so who was the girl?" With a smirk.

"Hyung not you too" I whinned followed with kris and tao giggling 

"so who was she?"  D.O asked again but with more curiosity and with a full face smile.

"we'll 'Sehun started' she was this girl that was on the same plane as Kai hyung and she shared a very long hug with a guy that was either her brother, friend, or boyfriend and got Kai hyung all jealous and started to stalk her."

"OH SEHUN 'i shouted' I did not stalk her I just glanced at her and looked away that's all" I tried to save myself from a conversation that was going to c

Please log in to read the full chapter