Breakfast :)

YG Family Outing [HIATUS]

Dara POV

"Jiyong-ah! Mind passing the syrup?" Jiyong casually handed me the bottle of syrup, not even looking up from his phone. I sighed as I poured the sweet syrup over my pancakes. Ignored once again.

"Jiyong-ah! Why are you being so rude? It's a family breakfast, who are you texting on that phone anyway?" Bom glared at Jiyong from across the table, although it was hard for her to look intimidating with a milk mustache. "Noona, I'm not texting anyone. I'm working on some lyrics and-"

"YAH! THAT'S WORSE!" She called out. She stood and stretched across the table to take his phone. She stuffed it into her pocket and sat back down. "This will stay with me for the rest of this trip. Okay?"

"But noona, I-"

"Okay?!" She questioned. Seunghyun laughed at her. It was hard to keep a serious atmosphere around these chodings. 

"Okay noona." Bom smiled and continued eating. Jiyong looked at me and smiled. "How did you sleep last night noona?"

I smiled at him and nodded. "I slept comfortably last night and you?"

He grinned and nodded. "The bed wasn't as comfortable at home, but being with family makes it easier. You ready to kick but today with our challenges?"

"Bwoh?" I questioned, glancing at Jiyong. "You're my partner, aren't you? You in this?"

I grinned and nodded. "Yeah, I'm in." 

"Great," Jiyong said as he offered me his hand, helping me up from the floor, "I'll see you later, okay?"

I nodded and waved as Jiyong left our cabin to head to the boys' cabin. "Wait up Jiyong," Seunghyun called out, as he helped Bom up from the floor, "Annyong Bom noona." He yelled back as he quickly left our cabin.

"Did Seunghyun just totally ignore us? Better question, did he talk to anyone but Bom unnie?" Chaerin questioned. Everyone giggled and Bom blushed. "Don't tease me because I'm pretty. Besides, we didn't even talk that much."

Bom POV

(flashback of breakfast)

"And so I'm stuck on the bridge, but so far I think it's going well. Jiyong's been helping me on it." I smiled and nodded as I listened to Seunghyun talking about the song he wanted to debut. "Well, I'd love to feature on a song with you. If YG let's us, I'm pretty sure we could get some time in the studio and get it recorded."

Seugnhyun smiled. "The track will be nothing if you  don't sing on it."

I blushed and giggled. "Seunghyun, stop it. You're the one with the talent." Seunghyun smiled, "Noona, I just wanted to say that today when we go to the challenge at the lake, I want to make sure that you know that-"

"Great, I'll see you later, okay?" We looked up as Jiyong had begun to walk out of the cabin. Seunghyun quickly stood and grabbed my hand, pulling me up. "Wait up Jiyong." He smiled at me and quickly jogged out. "Annyong Bom noona!"

I smiled to myself as Chaerin said a smart-assed comment. "Don't tease me because I'm pretty. Besides, we didn't talk that much."

Minzy scoffed. "Oh please, I don't even think you remembered that you have Jiyong's phone."

"Bwoh?" I questioned, suddenly noticing the phone in my pocket. "Oh, yeah. I did take that. Here, ssantoki, can you keep it for him?"

Dara smiled and take Jiyong's phone. "Sure," she murmured as she quickly begin going through his phone, walking off to our room. 

 

 

Okay, so I didn't get to finish but the bus scene and Bom in a bikini scene comes on Friday! Sorry, lots of homework that needed to be done today. BYE BYE! Commenters get to see some Daragon loving teasers! YAY!