Roughing It

YG Family Outing [HIATUS]

So before my pain medicine knocks me out, I want to add in ONE more chapter :) And as Dara says "Go, go, go!" (Total 2NE1 TV joke, keke^^)

(Dara POV)

I pouted and crossed my arms as I watched Jiyong chop the wood. "Jiyong-ah! Let me help too! I want to be useful!" Jiyong looked up and gripped the ax in his hand. "Noona, you can help build the fire. As for now, I can finish chopping the wood."

I frowned and kicked a small stick at him. "Yah noona!" He called out, throwing me a glare.

"Aww..." I turned around to see Daesung and Minzy carrying two pieces of split wood each, "Now is that a nice way to treat your partner?" They teased. I frowned and went back to watching Jiyong. "Aigoo...""

(Bom POV)

He's got me out here, in this muggy weather, making a freaking fire..." I mumbled as I tossed another marshmallow in my mouth. 

"I don't think we're supposed to be eating those noona." I squinted my eyes at TOP as I popped another marshmallow into my mouth. "They knew that I was going to eat some when they gave me the bag to hold."

 TOP laughed at me and stood up. "Mind bringing me one since we're going to be naughty and eat them?" I giggled and stood up off the ground and made my way over to TOP. "Here." I said, pulling out a marshmallow from the bag and offered it to him. He smiled and took the marshmallow from my fingers into his mouth.

"Yah! Seunghyun-ah!" Taeyang pointed towards us. "Noona, continue to eat comfortably. You," he said, pointing at TOP, "get back to work." We both laughed as Taeyang walked off towards his respective partner. "You heard the man," I said, "get back to work!"

TOP laughed and picked the axe back up and slammed it down, where it make a resounding CRACK and caused me to jump.

"AHH! Yah, be careful where you put that thing!" I scolded, grumpily sitting back on the ground. After finding things for a soup, I quickly mixed them all together, but now we had to wait for the fire to get big enough to cook on. At this rate, Daesung and Minzy who had the simplest task would be done first.

"Bom-ah." I looked up at TOP, who'd paused from chopping wood to take a quick breather. "Sing for me. Keep me entertained." 

I smiled and held my fist up to my mouth as if it were a microphone. "You naega sseureojilddae. Jeoldae heundeullimeopsi. Ganghan nunbicheuro. Myeotbeonigo nal ileukyeojweo-"

"And you, na himae gyeoulddae," I smiled and looked at Dara who'd started singing along, "Seulpeumeul byeolang kkeutkkaji ddo uhgimeopsi, Chajawa du son japeun geudaeyegae."

"Yeoleobun!" I called out as we moved to the chorus of You and I.

"Nan haejoongae eopneundae, Chorahan najiman, Oneul geudae wihae I norae booleoyo," Everyone sung aloud. I smiled to myself as we picked up the next part. "Tonight geudaeye du noonae, Geu miso dwiae nalwihae gamchweowatdeon, Apeumiboyeoyo!"

"PARK BOM!" TOP called out. I smiled and began singing my part from Oh Yeah.

"Mm oneulcheoreom byeoli bitnaneun bame. Haenguni yegami uril bureune. arumdaon soriro jilleojwo like this, like this, like this. OH YEAH!"

"OH YEAH!" I turned around to smile at Minzy, when my smile quickyl became a frown. They'd pulled their corn from their fire onto a plate. "Wanylo! Fighting!"

"We have a winner!" YG Papa called out.

"Already?" Dara exclaimed, as she placed the wrapped potatoes onto the fire they'd starrted. "How'd they make a fire that fast?"

"Yah, Seunghyun-ah! You need to go faster!" I jumped up and down in front of TOP. "Hurry! Hurry!"

"Noona! You're making me nervous!" I laughed and playfully hit TOP's shoulder. "Yah! Hurry!"

"Noona...stop." TOP said in a warning voice as he began to light the fire.

"YAH! HURRY! FASTER, FASTER!" TOP suddenly dropped the match and turned to look at me. "You want me to hurry noona? Huh?"

I squealed and began to run as TOP started chasing me around the campsite. Suddenly, I felt my feet leave the ground as TOP's arms wrapped around my waist and picked me up from the ground. "YAH! SEUNGHYUN-AH! PUT ME DOWN! I'M YOUR NOONA! YAH!"

I laughed as suddenly TOP tripped and we both tumbled onto the ground. "YAH! Seunghyun!" I shouted as I hit my chest. "See what you did!"

We were caught up in a laughing fit on the ground when suddenly a whistle rang loudly. "STOP! We have a winner! Daragon, Topbom, Taerin,SeungNaMy (IDK how the heck to put Seungri, Yoo In-Na, and Gummy's names together) have fun waiting for your showers in the outhouse. Team Daezy has won!"

We all clapped as Minzy and Daesung proudly showed off their finished corn. "Seunghyun..." I whispered as we still lay on the ground, "think we can steal their fire?"

TOP laughed and stood up from the ground, offering his hands to me. "I'm already ahead of you noona." He said smiling at me, with his eyes twinkling.

...have his eyes always been so handsome?


 

Yah! You! Did you like it? Commenters and subbers get some hot Daezy corn and a teaser! Only first five commenters for this chappie get the teaser though. And it involves some lip-locking. Not saying who it is, but there is some going on! Fighting fighting! Yah yah yah!