Fun Down By The Shore~ (part two)

YG Family Outing [HIATUS]

Because you all are just so awesome, I took the time to go ahead and do part two of Fun Down By The Shore (chapter 8)

*hint: these POVs take place simultaneously* Majority of this chapter will be the girls POVs. The boys will have about 3-4 lines, just enough to let you hear both sides. Enjoy ^.^

Minzy POV

I giggled as Daesung splashed me. "Yah oppa! If you don't stop, I swear I will-" I screamed as another wave of water was splashed onto me. "Oppa!" I pleaded, wiping the water from my face.

Suddenly, Daesung disappeared under the water. "Oppa?!" I called out, cautiously, hoping he was just kidding around. A couple of seconds went by and I began to panic. "Dae oppa! Please don't play like this! Oppa?"

AHHHHHH! I screamed as Daesung suddenly popped up in the water in front of me. I hit his chest with a frown. "Oppa! Don't do that. You scared me."

Daesung laughed and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry Minki ah." I sighed and layed my head onto his chest. "Ah, Dae oppa. Promise me you'll never scare me like that again."

I looked up to see him smiling that goofy smile again. "I promise.."

Daesung POV

Ah, Minki ah is so adorable. She's so cute when she's mad. And, her laugh is the cutest and she has the prettiest eyes...and that body...and those lips. What I would give to just be able to...

Dara POV

I giggled as I dumped a bucket of water over Jiyong's head. "Noona!" He yelled, shaking his head.

I screamed in glee as he grabbed me around my waist and tossed me into the water. I swam back to the surface and swam up to Jiyong, quickly wrapping my legs around his waist and his arms around his neck. "Noona! What the-"

We both yelled as he force from my jump caused us to tip over, going under the surface. We laughed together as we swam up to the surface, with me still wrapped around Jiyong. "Noona, I think you did it wrong."

I laughed again and smiled at Jiyong. Suddenly, I noticed how inappropriately close to him I was.  His pink lips were so close and all I had to do was just lean in and then we'd...

"I-I better get back to my mat now. I'm tired and want to rest." I shyly said, unattaching myself from Jiyong's body. I nodded towards him and quickly went back to the shore. "Aigoo Dara," I whispered to myself, "why is everything you do so stupid?"

GD POV

I smiled as I watched Dara going back to the shore. How could a single person possess the ability to be so cute and pretty at the same time? This noona...

Bom POV

"Yah Seunghyun ah!" I called out from my beach mat. Seunghyun looked my way and smiled. "Yes noona?" I rolled over onto my back and stretched my arms out towards him.

"I want to go to the water. Carry me." He laughed and grabbed my hands, pulling me up. "Are you really that lazy noona?" I giggled and walked behindhim. "It just seems like such a long walk." I braced my hands on his shoulders and hopped onto his back as he caught my legs in his hands. "Sounds like a personal problem to me."

"Yeah, but I'm already on now. Might as well go onward, my mighty steed." He laughed and began to run towards the shore, with me lightly bouncing on his back. During the ride, I noticed that I had never...come to think of it, no one had ever really seen TOP's chest, especially not touching it, like I was. My arms clasped them selves to his body and I laid my head on my shoulder. "Why do you never show your chest?"

He smirked and chuckled. "Why do you never show your belly?" 

I giggled and nodded. "Well played."

TOP POV

I bent down and allowed Bom to climb off my back. She gave me a melting smile and began to walk further into the water. I watched the water as it rose further up her legs the deeper into the water she went. She turned around and reached out her hand to me. "Come with me."

I smiled and took her hand. "Of course." 

Bom POV

I moaned as I tumbled onto the ground from TOP's back. We played in the water for about ten minutes before we decided to come back to lay in the sun. He fell down next to me, on my mat. "Yah!" I yelled, poking him. 

He looked at me and poked me back. And in the blink of an eye, our poke war turned into a full fledged tickle battle. I giggled as I felt TOP's fingers tickling my upper thighs. "Yah you pabo! Stop that!" I giggled and rolled over on the sand, regretting the decision as soon as my whole backside was coated in beach sand. TOP immediately took advantage of my vulnerable state and straddled my legs, placing his knees on both sides of my legs. "Seunghyun! Stop!"

"Yah! Get a room!" Daesung called out from the water, where he and Minzy were splashing around in the water. I took the distraction as a chance to get away, but realized he had me trapped.

"Uh uh!" He teased, continuing the tickle torture. Suddenly, one of TOP's fingers slipped and brushed against the most sensitive part on my body. "Oh.. " I whispered, looking up at TOP. "Bom ah, I...I..." Awkwardly, he tried to bring his hands up, cuasing his other fingers to touch me there and giving me the chills.

I sat up and looked down, where his hands had layed flat on my thighs. I looked at TOP to seems him blushing. We nervously giggled and he stood up. "I'm going to go put some clothes on." I muttered, grabbing my beach bag.

"Uh, yeah, I was just going to-" TOP cut off his own sentence as her quickly turned. I giggled to myself as I noticed him holding his hand over the front of his swim trunks. 

CL POV

"It's so disgusting to just sit here and watch it take place." i groaned, laying my head on the window.

"Watch them...fall in love? Yeah." Taeyang agreed.

The sun was just beginning to set and as a treat, we were being taken to the farmer's market to pick up ingrediants so we could make spicy seafood stew, spicy pork kimchi, and white rice for a dinner under the stars.

"It feels y to be the single one left out." I complained. Tayeang laughed aloud and nodded. "Story of my life."

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Yah, Yongbae oppa...do you think...we should-"

"Kiss?" He quickly responded. I blushed and looked at him again.

"Did you want to?" I muttered. His ears flamed red. "I mean, only if you wanted to." He responded, looking away.

"I mean, it's just a kiss right?" I questioned. "Yeah, and it'll be quick." Taeang was clearly embarrased now, even though it was a mutual decision.

On an impulse, I leant in and pressed my lips against his. Both of our eyes were open and we were both stiff and awkward. I put my hand on the beck of his neck and rubbed it with my thumb and we both slowly relaxed . My eyes closed as Taeyang's hands came up and cupped my face. My other hand wrapped around Taeyang's neck and we both finally split for air. 

"Chaerin, I-"

"Yeah. And, I-"

"Uh huh."

We both looked at each other and then began to laugh.

Taeyang POV

I smiled at her and she turned to look back out of the bus window. Her hand crept up the arm rest and she layed it palm side up. I layed my hand over hers and laced our fingers. Her head turned to look at our intertwined hands then she looked up at me. No words were spoken as she laid her head on my shoulder.

 

 

And I bet $500 that none of you were expecting them to be the first ones to kiss! kekekekeke^^ and this was a long chapter!!! you're so lucky i love you!

next chapter will be yoo in na and seungri wreaking havok and having fun at the farmer's market. in na unnie becomes silly and loose when with big bang's maknae. (but not to worry, either topbom, daragon, or daezy will share a kiss! you the commentors get to pick!!!)

teaser for chapter 12:

Seungri POV

"That girl right there." I looked in the direction In Na was pointing and immediatly scoffed. The girl was about twice my age, old enough to be an ahjumma. "Noona, why?"

In Na giggled and nodded. "You said that I could pick any girl here and you could seduce her. That's the girl I pick." She grinned and took a bite of her pastry. "But noona," I complained, "that's not even a girl. That's an ahjumma! She's probably got kids."

"Go on lover boy. Show me whatcha got." She gave me a push and a wink as I had to approach the older women. "Annyeohasaeyo noona." I said, giving the ahjumma a big, forced smile. In Na noona, I will get my revenge.