Just an update~

YG Family Outing [HIATUS]

Omo! So many lovely and sweet reviews already! You guys are awesome <3 Anyways, I was just letting you know that I'm having a tooth exposure done tomorrow, so I won't be able to update until Saturday, but I will leave you with two (yeah, TWO!) teasers of the next chapter.

Teaser 1: (Dara POV) I pouted and crossed my arms as I watched Jiyong chop the wood. "Jiyong-ah! Let me help too! I want to be useful!" Jiyong looked up and gripped the ax in his hand. "Noona, you can help build the fire. As for now, I can finish chopping the wood." I frowned and kicked a small stick at him. "Yah noona!" He called out, throwing me a glare. "Aww..." I turne around to see Daesung and Minzy carrying two pieces of split wood each, "Now is that a nice way to treat your partner?" They teased. I frowned and went back to watching Jiyong. "Aigoo..."

Teaser 2: (Bom POV) "I don't think we're supposed to be eating those noona." I squinted my eyes at TOP as I popped another marshmallow into my mouth. "They knew that I was going to eat some when they gave me the bag to hold." TOP laughed at me and stood up. "Mind bringing me one since we're going to be naughty and eat them?" I giggled and stood up off the ground and made my way over to TOP. "Here." I said, pulling out a marshmallow from the bag and offered it to him. He smiled and took the marshmallow from my fingers into his mouth. "Yah! Seunghyun-ah!" Taeyang pointed towards us. "Noona, continue to eat comfortably. You," he said, pointing at TOP, "get back to work." We both laughed as Taeyang walked off towards his respective partner. "You heard the man," I said, "get back to work!"

Are you teased?? Keke! This was sent from my phone so sorry for any typos. We're not all perfect :) Subscribers get cupcakes! Commenters get cookies!