IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

YG Family Outing [HIATUS]

Author nim is....

*dramatic pause*

...putting this story up for adoption.

 

If you are...

an author who loves YG Family fics, or

a reader who has great ideas, or

ANYONE WHO'S DESPERATE TO SEE THE END OF THIS FANFICTION,

Please! Send me a message or post onto my wall your AFF username and why you want to adopt my story. I really want this baby to go to a nice home and a good author who will take care of it and give it the attention it deserves. 

I just don't have the time anymore and my other stories require too much of my concentration. So if you want a good story, please send me a message and I'll give the rights of this story over to you.

....

*starts to play sad music*

You guys....it's going to be so sad giving this story up for adoption. This was my first ever fanfiction here on AFF and I've met so many amazing people, readers and other authors, and you guys are just so daebak! I never want you to leave me. I want to hold you all close to me and give you all pepero and hugs and kisses, but this is something I have to do. I'm not leaving AFF completely, it's just this story that I'm giving away. For those of you who read M&MC or ICASK, we can still be together, but this is the end for YGFO. 

I love you all. Really I do.

Whoever adopts this story, I will promise to make sure all of my subscribers find their way to your story. Thank you so much for sticking with me through this. I will faithfully read the story and I hope there's a happy ending for everyone. Thank you so much.

Author nim loves you all.

Saranghae <3