Twilight Woods

YG Family Outing [HIATUS]

Annyeo yeoleobun! How is everyone's day been so far? Thumbs up? In the middle? Thumbs down? Aigoo...I understand. I had my tooth exposure surgery this morning and my mouth is super sore. The doctor gave me some "numbing" drugs which made me feel totally crappy afterwards and then prescribed me some pain medicine. Luckily it worked but I still feel very sore and tired. I just want to put this chapter up to thank everyone who commented and subscribed. You guys are awesome and made me feel better :)

As for your cookies and cupcakes...

OMO! Aren't they ADORABLE! kekeke^^

Anyways, ON WITH THE CHAPTER!

 

(All chapters are Bom's POV unless noted otherwise)

Dara and I snuggled together in the seat on the bus, sharing the blanket she'd brought along. The sun was beginning to peek, but everyone on the bus was fast asleep, except for YG Papa, who was as excited as a choding.

"Dara..." I whispered. "Do you really think oppa is going to make us go through with this?"

Dara shifted and sat up a bit, yawning cutely. "We're on a bus, two hours away from Seoul. If this was a joke, I'd be pretty mad." She smiled and set her head against the window, falling asleep again.

I sighed as the group conversation that took place hours ago ran through my head...

(two hours earlier)

"OPPA!!!!!"

"HYUNG!!!!"

Everyone cried out at the same time when Papa YG told us the news that he'd hired a camera crew and rented a cabin in a desolate, rural city for us to stay in for a month and have our own sort of "Family Outing".

"You don't like the idea?"

"Oppa..." Eunjoo unnie silently called us. "Shouldn't they be focusing on debuts? They shouldn't be going to film at a time like this."

"Nonsense!" He called out with a grin as he took a sip of his coffee. "Eunjoo and I will be leaving tonight for Seoul, but you guys will be staying here with Psy-sshi and Teddy-sshi as your supervisors."

"Hyung. What about clothing? Food? Water?" Seungri asked, coming out of his sleepy state.

"It's all taken care of. There's a farmer's market a mile from your cabin, where you can buy food. I've left you each a reasonable sum for the month. But here's the best part!"
 

"Aigoo..." CL whined, "Oppa, there's more?"

"Yes," Papa said with a hearty laugh, "You'll have partners with whom you'll be carrying out challenges and activities together."

"Challenges?"

"Partners?"

"Can I work with a girl?" We all turned to look at Seungri who gave a sheapish shrug. 

"Anyways," Papa continued, "I've already picked out the partners. I chose by who I think will work easiest with each other and with whom the audience will warmly accept."

I sighed and laid my head back onto the headrest. "Starting with Big Bang leader, Jiyong. You will be working with 2NE1 Dara."

GD smiled and leaned across the aisle and sctretched his arm over me so he and Dara could connect in a high five. "Alright!"

"Next is Big Bang TOP partnered with 2NE1 Park Bom." I smiled and looked towards TOP, who'd fallen asleep. I'll break the news to him later...

"We also have Big Bang Taeyang with 2NE1 leader CL." Taeyang smiled and playfully tossled Chaerin's hair.

"Next is Big Bang Daesung and 2NE1 Minzy." 

"YAH!" Again, everyone's eyes shifted to Seungri. "Am I working by myself? Why would you do this to me hyung?"

YG Papa smiled and shook his finger. "The opposite Seunghyun-ah. You will be working with In-Na and Gummy-sshi." Seungri's ears flushed red and he turned to look at In-Na unnie. "Annyeo noonas."

We all shared a tired laugh as the two girls smiled at Seungri playfully. 

"Is everyone happy? Are we ready to have fun?"

"Yah!" I called out, "Did you just say you were leaving us?"

"I-" 

"YAH!" We all shouted at Papa...

(at the campsite)

"The first challenge we have is our dinner." I raised an eyebrow at Teddy oppa. 

"Bom doesn't put her dinner in jeopardy," I called out. "We're going to the farmer's market now and getting corn!"

"Ah, ah, ah." YG Papa sternly shouted from his lounge chair. "We're making homemade food. Everyone will be in charge of a certain part of the meal. Team Daragon, you have baked potatoes. Team Taerin, you will be making the grilled beef. Team TopBom, you will make a nice soup. Team Daezy, you will be making roasted corn," I smiled to myself at Papa's dinner requests, "And Seungri-ah! Because you were so troublesome on the bus today, I want your team to make us some lovely ramyeon."

"APPA!" I called out, "WHERE CAN WE FIND THE SUPPLIES?" 

Papa smiled and raised his arms in the air. "Bom, there's a fully stocked cabin behind me. Go crazy. By the way, first group to finish gets to use the indoor showers tonight."

"BWOH?" I screamed out.

Papa smiled. "There's only two indoor showers. The rest are in the outhouse in the backyard so only one person can shower at a time. And hot water with the indoor showers are always a luxury..."

"YAH!" I shouted as I dropped my bags in the group and ran for the cabin. Everyone else quickly followed, obviously wanting to be able to shower.

As I entered the kitchen, I quickly noticed the lack of a stove. Or microwave. Or any type of heating device for that matter. "OPPA!" I called out. "WHAT DO WE COOK ON?"

"Part two to the challenge. Gotta build a campfire." I sighed to myself and scratched my head, looking up at TOP who'd just come to stand behind me. "Oh ottoke..."

 

DARN YG PAPA! Making everyone participate in stuff they don't want to do. I hope you enjoyed your cupcakes 'n' cookies :) Next commenters and subscribers get to use the indoor showers with hot water! Everyone else has to use the outhouse! kekeke^^ aigoo, saranghae yeoleobun!