STOP KISSING MY...

YG Family Outing [HIATUS]

...annyeo yeoleobun. I'm a little bit tired today and I didn't get much sleep last night. So this chapter is going to be short and sweet, something to hold you over while I'm getting a bit more rest. Fighting!

 

"Seunghyun..." I whispered as he cradled me in his arms. "Noona. You make me feel so...so..." I giggled and looked up at him, his eyes staring intensely into mine. "Warm? Comfortable? Safe?" He smiled and nodded. "Can I answer yes to all three?" I let out a soft breath and looked up as his arms withdrew from around my waist and his hands held my face. "Noona..."
"Seunghyun..." My heart fluttered as his lips warmly touched mine. They were so...fuzzy? Bwoh? "Bom....Bom!"

I giggled and kissed him again, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Seunghyun..."

"BOM! IT'S ME! SSANTOKI! DARA! STOP! STOP!" My eyes shot open as I saw that I'd been kissing the back of Dara's head. She sat up, flustered and shook her hair. "UNNIE! What has gotten into you? Ah, ottoke!"

It was late at night and Dara and I had shared a king sized bed, since there were only four beds and six of us.

"Ah Dara. Ottoke! I'm sorry, so sorry." We both sat up in the dark empty room, awkward and silent.

"Unnie..."

"Dara..."

We both giggled and she gestured to me. "You first."

I smiled and looked at her. "Remember how I always told you that the moment I find a guy I think is my ideal type, I'd let you know?"

She grinned and grabbed my hand. "Omo! Unnie! You have an ideal type? Is it a crush? Do I know him?"

I laughed and quickly silenced her. "Dara, if you get too loud, everyone else will wake up." She blushed and nodded. "Sorry unnie."

I sighed and returned to a smile. "I think I like Seunghyun."

Dara was quiet for a minute and then slowly nodded her head. "Unnie, I really didn't expect this. I mean, if you really like Seungri, I'll support-"

"BWOH?!" I cried out. "Not Lee Seunghyun, Choi Seunghyun! TOP-sshi."

She grinned and nodded. "Now I understand why you were kissing the back of my head!" I laughed loudly as her eyes twinkled like a little kid, "Oh unnie! It's like a fairytale! How sweet!" I giggled and leant back against the headboard.

"So...what did you want to tell me?" Dara looked up at me with big eyes and then blushed. "My story will sound silly now compared to your story."

I shook my head. "No. You know you can tell me anything ssantoki."

Dara smiled and rested her head on my shoulder. "I don't think Jiyong wants to be my partner unnie."

I frowned and looked down at her. "Are you kidding me?"

Dara rolled her eyes and sat up. "I'm telling you. He wasn't eager to work with me when we were cooking. All the groups sat together at dinner, but all he wanted to do was sit and talk with Yingbae, that's why I sat with you two. And then we were making smores, he said he didn't give me my cookies on because he didn't see me. He doesn't even notice me."

"Dara, you're being silly. He's a boy. He doesn't know what he's doing and he doesn't see that you feel this way. Maybe you should try talking to him and seeing what's up...we're going to the lake tomorrow. I'll sit next to Seunghyun and you sit next to Jiyong. And it'll work out from there, okay?"

Dara smiled. "Okay, but if this doesn't work, I-"

"YAH!" We both looked towards the door that opened to see a tired CL standing in the doorway. "It's 2 in the morning unnie. Can you please keep it down?" She sighed and slowly ghosted back to her and Minzy's room. Dara and I both laughed and layed back in the bed. "Good night unnie.." Dara whispered.

"Goodnight..."

 

 

Commenters get a teaser :) First five again. It'll either be the breakfast scene, the bus scene, or the lake scene. So when you comment, specify which one you want. Annyeong!