Runaway!

Starstruck Love

Shinhye kissed Yonghwa's forehead as she saw that he was finally fast asleep.It was a very hard day for them as Shinhye had just gotten Yonghwa out of jail by bribing the officer.The media had all seen YongShin both get out of the police station and the news had already been shown on news.Shinhye sighed as she got out of the bedroom and quietly closed the door.

''We will go away from here!'' Shinhye informed. ''We will disappear into a city where no one knows about us! We will leave as soon as I finish everything that is written in the contract.All I want with me is Yonghwa,nothing else! It's true that I want to be someone in life but I will not be able to fulfill that dream if I have to sacrifice a huge part of my life.I don't want to lose Yonghwa!''

''But dear if your love was his cure then why isn't it changing him?'' Mr.Kim sighed as he questioned her while Shinhye wiped her tears. ''Why can't you understand that he isn't good for you? He doesn't want to reach and achieve anything in life anymore. Besides where will you take him and how long will you two be hidden from the world?''

''I wouldn't do that! He will take me away from this cruel industry.'' Shinhye replied. ''He will take me into his world,where he is always there through days and nights! That place where he is happy...His habits will become as mine. HIs addiction will be mine...If he can't leave them then so what? That doesn't mean I can't accept them! By doing this,I know that one day he will be tired of this habit and tell me ''Shinhye I'm tired of all this!'' then I will tell him ''Let's go back home!'' then we will come back!''

''You've gone mad!'' Mr.Kim felt sorry for Shinhye. ''You don't know what you're saying.''

Mr.Kim stood up and walked out of YongShin's house while Shinhye bowed then closed the door.Little did they both know that Yonghwa was still awake and he had heard everything.He silently cried as he covered his mouth and cursed himself mentally for all the pain he had caused.

 

It was the next morning and Yonghwa kneeled down on the ground as he saw Shinhye peacefully sleeping on the sofa.He sighed as he swept her strand of hair out of her face and stared at her beautiful face.

''Yonghwa?'' Shinhye spoke sleepily. ''When did you wake up?''

''You cried all night...you're miserable by loving me isn't it?'' Yonghwa asked.

''No I was just crying for nothing.'' Shinhye lied. ''I was crying,thinking about you!''

''But I'm here?'' Yonghwa said.

''Just stay like this with me! Stay close to me.'' Shinhye placed her hand on Yonghwa's face.

''All I want to say is that you can cry all you want but your days of crying will now be forever! I will leave everything for you,Shinhye! Our troubles will all be over and I will leave this addiction! You'll help me right?'' Yonghwa asked.

''Did I ever say no?'' Shinhye asked back.

''No but do you know when I saw you for the first time I realised why you came into my life! You have taken care of me and given me a lot of things in life while I gave you the one thing that was quite easy to give you...You took care of me during my difficult times,dealt with my mood swings and I..I couldn't even give you,your rights but it's all going to change! From now on because I am going to the gym! From morning to night,I will try my best to always go to the gym to take care of my body and be healthy!'' Yonghwa stood up as he announced.

''Really?'' Shinhye happily questioned as she stood up. ''Will you really do this?''

''Yes and this time I am extremely serious.'' Yonghwa told. ''Okay I'm going to go now so just make some food for me while remembering about me!''

''Yonghwa!'' Shinhye called out.

''Yes?'' Yonghwa looked back.

Shinhye hugged him as tight as she could. ''I love you so much!''

''I love you too but anyway I'm running late so bye!'' Yonghwa broke the hug then got out of the house.

 

Yonghwa had lied to Shinhye.He stopped his car as he arrived to his destination,which was a lonely bridge.He sighed as he took the last breath of life before he was about to commit the ultimate crime.He took one last sip from his alcohol bottle then threw the bottle on the water,that was in a very bad state as it was extremely polluted with litter.

''I'm sorry Shinhye!'' Yonghwa apologised as he tightly closed his eyes and tears started to fall out.

Yonghwa took a step on the bridge and sighed as he took one last look of mother earth.He stood on top of the bridge and had his arms out as he inhaled his last deep breath.

''Goodbye Shinhye!'' Yonghwa spoke out and leaned closer to the water so he would drop onto the water but before he could fall down,he felt a pair of hands grabbing him then he was pushed on the ground. ''What the hell?!''

Yonghwa looked up to see a heartbroken Shinhye angrily looking at him.

''S-Shinhye?'' Yonghwa was stunned.

''WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YONGHWA!?'' Shinhye yelled at the top of her lungs as she grabbed his shirt's collar. ''HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! YOU COWARD HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK OF DOING THIS?!''

''I...'' Yonghwa was speechless.

''You want to die?! You want to suicide?!'' Shinhye was heartbroken. ''Fine! Go ahead! Do what you want but before you do that then just let me kill myself first!''

Shinhye pushed Yonghwa as she tried to climb up the bridge but....

''NOOOOOOOO!'' Yonghwa grabbed Shinhye with all his might and hugged her. ''NO PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS! PLEASE SHINHYE!''

''LET ME GO YONGHWA!'' Shinhye tried to push Yonghwa as she angrily punched Yonghwa but Yonghwa tightly hugged him as tight as he could. 

''Don't do this to me! You know I can't witness this...'' Yonghwa cried as he held Shinhye into his embrace.

''Why were you planning to do this to me then?! How could you do this to your Shinhye?'' Shinhye cried as she questioned him.

''I just didn't wanted to become a burden to you...I heard everything last night between you and Mr.Kim....'' Yonghwa confessed as he faced Shinhye.. ''I know I'm a burden in your life so just let me die.''

''Don't you ever say that!'' Shinhye angrily yelled.

''BUT I AM!'' Yonghwa angrily talked back.

''YONGHWA!'' Shinhye angrily slapped Yonghwa as hard as she could while tears continued to fall out.

''S-Shinhye?'' Yonghwa was surprised.

''I WISH YOU WOULD STOP BECOMING SUCH A FOR ONCE! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M WILLING TO SACRIFICE EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE BECAUSE OF YOU YET ALL YOU SEE IS THAT YOU'RE A BURDEN IN MY LIFE?! I JUST CAN'T...ARGH!'' Shinhye tried to climb the bridge but Yonghwa pulled her back.

''What are you doing?!'' Yonghwa asked.

''Going to kill myself because of an like you! I just don't know what I have to do to show you that I want to only be with you!'' Shinhye told. ''Just let me go Yonghwa.Let me die!''

''Never ever say that!'' Yonghwa angrily replied.

''Then why can't you see how much I want to be with you! Why can't you see it?'' Shinhye questioned but Yonghwa kept quiet. ''You don't want to be in my life because you think you are a burden in my life yet I can't go on with my life if you aren't there Yonghwa.''

''Shinhye...'' Yonghwa sighed.

''Oh my god!'' Shinhye fell down on her knees as she covered her face while she cried with all her might. ''Why can't you see how much I want to be with you!''

''Shinhye!'' Yonghwa sniffed as he kneeled down and looked at her. 

''What?'' Shinhye angrily glared at Yonghwa.

''Let's go!'' Yonghwa told.

''W-What?'' Shinhye blinked her eyes.

''Let's go to a place where no one knows us!'' Yonghwa said. ''Let's go to that place! Let's go to the place where you said yesterday.Let's go into this world where only we two will be there...we will only be there for each other!''

''R-Really?'' Shinhye asked.

''Yes!'' Yonghwa nodded his head.

''What if you're lying again?!'' Shinhye couldn't think if Yonghwa was lying or not.

''I promise that this time I will never ever think of doing this...I promise!'' Yonghwa told. ''I swear down on the most important thing in my life,which is on you! I swear on your life Shinhye that I will never ever run off again like this!''

''I love you!'' Shinhye hugged Yonghwa.

''I love you too!'' Yonghwa kissed Shinhye's forehead as he hugged her.


A/N=I finally finished this story as well so my third story is finished! I obviously changed the ending as I didn't like the ending of the orginal movie(The guy kills himself at the end)so I made a happier ending which I think should have been the ending of the orginal movie as well or should have had a happier finish!

Good bye and thanks for reading.

Please do comment as well :D

I would also like to thank the amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I would also like to thank these amazing 4 people who upvoted this story


 

 

 

 

 


 

Check out my other stories!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon! Completed!

=5 boys and 5 girls live right next to each other as friends.Just friends right? Wrong! Love soon starts to blossom between them in a way that no one had expected it.5 different stories with 5 different situations.They all face long and hard problems but would these problems build their love or will they realise that they were better off without each other?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aspiring Lovers Completed!

These 18 Individuals all aspire to be the same thing = A Doctor! Read how Fate Stirs their Life Up,Force Them to Meet and Mix Their Two Seperate and Different Worlds Into One! Will love come in unexpected turns or will Hate ruin it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catch That Conman  Completed!

Catch That Conman is about how a conman easily cons girls for a living.When he swindles the wrong ladies,a group of vengeful females decide to teach him a humiliating lesson in how to treat a lady.The furious trio, one professional con-man and a girl who loves adventure.The game is set in Tokyo and the rules will be made as they go along.

The main question is would everything be the way they planned it to be or would a mix-match of emotions get in the way?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're being watched!

In our college we have many students which will entertain you from the obnoxious populars to the rebellious outcasts,you'll be interested in what our college! Our principal choses 10 people and puts them in a house but the thing they didn't know was that everything they did in the house was RECORDED.When they find the horrific truth about their privacy being invaded what will happen next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Unexpected Life

=We all dream of our future and know how our past has made us tough but we never knew who would actually be with us and who wouldn't.We never knew that we would have to adapt and adjust our choices with one another.We,14 people were now 7 pairs with 7 different stories so now we welcome you to join our unexpected life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it Love,Infatuation or Erotomania? Completed!

This is a psychological drama about a young girl who is in love with a married doctor and tries to make him leave his wife but when those attempt doesn't turn into a success,she gets dangerous but when things are seen from the married doctor's point of view the real truth is revealed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of Sins And Senses

With 7 boys cursed with each deadly sin and 7 girls cursed with different type of senses,it's now up to them to join forces and help one another to bring the power of the sins down and bring the power of the senses up but will this be a successful operation or is it just mission impossible?

Do check them out! ;)