We're finally together!

Starstruck Love

After months of singing osts and publishing albums,it was finally time for the Korean Music Awards.Shinhye wore a beautiful long green dress as she walked along the red carpet.

''Finally!'' Mr.Kim smiled as he greeted Shinhye. ''I have been waiting for you!''

''Mr.Kim!'' Shinhye smiled back. ''Where's Yonghwa? He was just here but now I can't see him.''

''When you can't find Yonghwa anywhere then you must always check the bar!'' Mr.Kim told.

''But it's a big day of my life and he should be with me!'' Shinhye pouted.

''Relax he will be here!'' Mr.Kim assured.

Shinhye was walking when suddenly she felt a pair of hands dragging her away into an empty corner.

''Eh?!'' Shinhye was susprised.

''Come here!'' Yonghwa told. ''Were you looking for me?''

''You scared me and where were you?'' Shinhye questioned.

''Forget that.First tell me how do you feel?'' Yonghwa questioned back.

''Useless!'' Shinhye answered. ''I wonder where you keep disappearing.''

''I was at the bar!'' Yonghwa informed.

''If you drink so much then how will you be able to recognise me in the crowd?!'' Shinhye asked.

''I will..even if it's amongst thousands,million or billions!'' Yonghwa told. ''I can forget myself but I can never forget you!''

''When did you fall so deeply in love with me?'' Shinhye questioned.

''Hi maam! I'm from CTV Live! Do you mind if I take a short interview from you?'' A reporter interrupted YongShin's moment.

''No,right now I---'' Shinhye was interrupted.

''Listen!'' Yonghwa looked at Shinhye. ''Never do that! Just go and touch the moon since it's time for you to shine! Go and get it!''

Yonghwa walked away from Shinhye and made his way into the bar.A glass of whiskey was what he needed at the moment.He smiled when he saw Shinhye speaking her speech on the TV,that was in the bar.

''She won!'' The first guy commented as they looked at the TV.

''The girl sings well.Really well!'' The second guy told. ''I heard she was also offered to play in movies too but she refused...Tsk we all know that she'll say yes one day since hey who doesn't want to be in movies eh!''

''She will be! She will be but she won't be a heroine! She'll be a maid.'' The first guy said and Yonghwa clenched his fist as he eavesdropped. ''She'll be Yonghwa's maid then later his nurse!''

''Come on! I heard he loves her.'' The second guy replied. ''He did make her didn't he? She made it this far only because of Yonghwa!''

''That is what I am explaining to you!'' The first guy sighed. ''The higher she climbs the ladder of success,the lower she will fall because of Yonghwa! After all Shinhye is from a poor family.That is the main reason why Yonghwa has taken her in so that he can make her serve him! Keep her awake all night only for Yonghwa's entertainment and also he can use her to vent out the anger of his failure on her as well.As days will go by,he will start hitting her then he will drink and beat her every day,humilate her and once he falls sick after prolong drinking then she will be cleaning his pukes! There have been many such stories in this industry!''

Yonghwa finished the remaining whiskey in his glass at one go then angrily turned around to look at the two men who were bad-mouthing about him and Shinhye.He glared at them as he walked by and scoffed off.Shinhye was talking to the reporters when she saw Yonghwa walking away.She tried her best to call him but he just couldn't hear her.

 

Shinhye entered Yonghwa's apartment to find him sitting down on the balcony,drinking a huge bottle of whiskey while the rain was pouring heavily.

''Yonghwa what are you doing? Just get down from there.'' Shinhye ordered as she saw Yonghwa sitting down on the edge of the balcony.

''You were looking beautiful with the award on the big screen!'' Yonghwa praised as he ignored Shinhye's order. ''But does this bottle of booze look as beautiful with me?! It doesn't right? But what can I do? I am so addicted to it that I am helpless without it.''

''Yonghwa!'' Shinhye called out when she saw Yonghwa standing up on the edge of the balcony.

''No no wait! Wait!'' Yonghwa stopped Shinhye. ''When you get your first break without any struggle then fame,money and respect all come to you! The world spread before me like a carpet but I just couldn't walk on it! I couldn't hold both my fame or senses.It was the same before and it still is today.It was just always be like this!''

''YONGHWA!'' Shinhye pulled Yonghwa before he fell down from the balcony. ''What are you doing?! Why are you doing this?!''

''We have to end our relationship!'' Yonghwa told as he placed his hand on her face. ''Right now.Nothing is lost yet.We have not gotten that close so we can go our seperate ways! You are successful and you have everything you could want and need now Shinhye! Go live your life.My habits have scared me so much that I don't know what will happen to me in the future! I don't know what I will become and how I will behave with you so why should I drag you to hell with me? I can't do that to you!''

Yonghwa stood up and walked to his living room,where there was a bar as well.He poured himself a drink while Shinhye walked inside.

''Then why...why don't you leave this habit?!'' Shinhye questioned. ''Leave this no good habit! I'll help you! I can help you get rid of it! Give me one chance.''

''This isn't a habit.'' Yonghwa shook his head. ''It's a part of me so just listen to me and you'll be happy without me!''

''So this habit can stay with you but not me?!'' Shinhye was heartbroken. ''Yonghwa love isn't a joke.''

''But my life is!'' Yonghwa looked at Shinhye.

''But you had this habit before we met right? If you were so afraid then why did you come so close to me?!'' Shinhye questioned as tears fell out of her eyes. ''WHY DIDN'T YOU STAY AWAY!?''

''EXACTLY! WHEN YOU WERE NOT THERE,MY ENEMY WAS ONLY ME! BEFORE YOU BECOME MY ENEMY.JUST GO AWAY!'' Yonghwa shouted.

''Fine!'' Shinhye replied. ''I am going away from both you and this success.''

''Don't turn your back on success.'' Yonghwa grabbed Shinhye's wrist. ''Only the lucky ones get this!''

''I know but I also know you were there with me during my hard times so if you aren't there in my good times then what good is it?!'' Shinhye questioned.

Shinhye cried as she walked out of Yonghwa's apartment.

''Argh?!'' Yonghwa sighed.

Yonghwa walked out of his apartment and called out for Shinhye as he grabbed her.He cupped her face with his two hands as he stared at her beautiful face.He leaned closer to her face as they both looked at each other's eyes.Their lips finally touched and the long awaited romantic love they both wanted to show..was finally felt by both of them.They kiss each other in the pouring rain and tears fell out of both of their eyes as they finally enjoyed happiness.The two both walked back to Yonghwa's apartment and their passion got the best of them as they spent the night with passion and intimacy.


Author-Nim=Thank you so much for the upvotes,comments and subscribers :D I am grateful for them!Thank you all very much for reading chapter 6 and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!

 


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!