It's hard to trust you!

Starstruck Love

Park Shinhye got her new phone and immediately called Yonghwa.Yonghwa picked his phone as he saw it ringing but before he could answer it,a group of thugs all grabbed Yonghwa and started to beat him up.

''You dare leave Minho's show?! You leave his show?!'' A thug punched Yonghwa's mouth.

''We will beat you so hard that you'll forgot to sing!'' Another thug kicked Yonghwa's stomach.

Park Shinhye ended the call and looked at her phone.Was something wrong? Did something happen to Yonghwa or was he just busy? Lots of questions were flowing in her mind as she looked at her phone.

 

''Be careful!'' Minhyuk ordered as the doctors placed Yonghwa on the hospital's bed. ''Careful now! Please be careful! Don't you dare tell anyone about this! If any journalist or media-person asks you about him then say he has gone to London for a show.In the meanwhile,nobody comes in and nobody talks to him.You get that?''

 

Park Shinhye shook her bad thoughts as she dialed Yonghwa's number again and phoned him.All she heard in return was the ring ringing but no one answering her call.She called Yonghwa again and this time a person picked up the phone.

''Hello!'' Shinhye eagerly said. ''Can I talk to Mr.Yonghwa? My name is Shinhye! He asked me to call him.I'm a singer and we met before.''

''Yonghwa isn't here!'' Minhyuk lied. ''He has gone to London for his shows! He'll return after 20-25 days!''

''20-25 days?!'' Shinhye was shocked. ''Yes but just listen to---Hello?! Hello?!''

Shinhye looked at her phone as she realised that Minhyuk had hung up on her.

 

After a week or two,Yonghwa had gained consciousness as he opened his eyes and was feeling a lot better thanks to the medication the doctors had supplied to him.Minhyuk sighed as he talked to Yonghwa.

''We aren't sure if Minho is involved or not but I swear Yonghwa!'' Minhyuk clenched his fist. ''I will find out whoever he is and I am going to--''

Yonghwa interrupted Minhyuk by grabbing his shirt and tried his best to pull him closer.Minhyuk leaned in closer as he looked at Yonghwa.

''Did Shinhye call?'' Yonghwa spoke with difficulty.

''Not yet!'' Minhyuk lied again.

''Is your phone on?'' Yonghwa questioned.

''24/7!'' Minhyuk replied.

 

It had been a month now but Shinhye had still not gotten a phone call from Yonghwa.She again stood as she dialed Yonghwa's number and wished her heart out that he would pick up the phone and hear his sweet voice but again she heard the same dialling sound.Minhyuk got out of Yonghwa's room and again Yonghwa's phone was ringing.

''Tell this girl that the number is wrong.'' Minhyuk gave the phone to a hospital staff.

''Hello?!'' Shinhye spoke. ''Hello is Yonghwa back?!''

''I'm sorry but this is the wrong number.'' The hospital staff replied.

''What?!'' Shinhye was surprised but then the phone call ended. ''Hello? HELLO?!''

 

It had now been 2 months.Slowly Yonghwa had gotten better and now could walk with ease.The doctor had now given him permission to go home.

''Okay take care now.'' The doctor smiled.

''It's time to celebrate!'' Minhyuk clapped his hands. ''I'll have a drink with you! Where should we go?''

''We're going to look for Shinhye!'' Yonghwa replied. ''Come on!''

 

Shinhye visited a huge apartment place and saw the security guard.She double checked the address before speaking to the security guard.

''Excuse me! Is this Yonghwa's house?'' Shinhye questioned.

''Yes it is!'' The security guard replied. ''But sir is out of town.I don't know when he is coming back!''

''But Minhyuk sir said he'll be coming back after 20-25 days.'' Shinhye spoke. ''And now it's been two months and he still hasn't returned?!''

''What can I do about it?! I'll let you know once he comes back.'' The guard talked back. ''Please leave for now.''

''Please just give him this when Yonghwa sir comes back!'' Shinhye gave a note to the guard. ''Tell him Shinhye was here and had tried to call him a lot!''

''I'll give it to him once he returns!'' The guard told. ''Please go home for now.''

Shinhye walked ahead and sighed but when she looked up,she was surprised to see Yonghwa in the car with Minhyuk heading inside the apartment.She felt angry and betrayed as she watched Yonghwa's laughing face.She felt that Yonghwa did nothing but just gave her false hope,false happiness.She cursed herself for being stupid to even trust him...After all who would support an artist when he,himself is a struggling artist? Shinhye walked to Yunsu's house and banged her fist on the door.

''I'm coming!'' Junsu opened the door. ''Oh Shinhye!''

''Junsu oppa I need a job now.'' Shinhye informed. ''Any place will do! Good,bad or cheap just anything that will give me money!''

''Okay come on in for a while!'' Junsu nodded his head as he pulled Shinhye inside.

 

''Sir!'' The security guard called out and gave Yonghwa something. ''A girl left this for you! She said that she called you two or three times,even spoke to Minhyuk sir.She looked like an honest girl so I told you about her.''

''Thank you!'' Yonghwa thanked and read the note then angry filled his blood as he finished reading the note.

Yonghwa immediately stormed up to Minhyuk's house,where a party was currently going on.As soon as he saw Minhyuk,Yonghwa immediately pushed him to the floor with his blood shot red eyes.

''What the hell is wrong with you?!'' Minhyuk asked.

''Don't you even dare ask why I did that!'' Yonghwa angrily pointed his finger at Minhyuk. ''You bloody know why I did this! I TOLD THAT GIRL NEVER TO SING IN A BAR AGAIN.I TOLD HER THAT SHE'LL BE A SUCCESSFUL SINGER.I TOLD HER SHE WILL BE A STAR W--''

''YJ Can we please j--'' Minhyuk was interrupted.

''I WENT TO HER HOTEL,MINHYUK! SHE DIDN'T COME TO ME AND WHAT DID YOU DO?! YOU HUMILIATED HER! YOU HID HER CALLS FROM ME! YOU LIED TO HER! YOU TREATED HER LIKE AN ENEMY.'' Yonghwa angrily shouted.

''BECAUSE I'M YOUR FRIEND! I'VE BEEN WITH YOU FOR YEARS! YOU COULD HAVE SHOWN SOME RESPECT FOR ME!'' Minhyuk angrily shouted back. ''AND FOR ANY DARN ORDINARY GIRL YOU D--''

''SHE IS NOT ANY DARN ORDINARY GIRL!'' Yonghwa angrily yelled.

''That is why I did this!'' Minhyuk told. ''So that you can stay away from her.I didn't want this to happen man! First alcohol then drugs and now---''

''WHATEVER I DO WITH MY LIFE IS MY PROBLEM MINHYUK!'' Yonghwa pushed Minhyuk.

''NO THIS ISN'T YOUR GOD DAMN PERSONAL PROBLEM!'' Minhyuk shouted. ''I'VE BEEN WITH YOU FOR 10 LONG YEARS.I LOOKED AFTER YOU,YOUR CAREER.I SAW YOUR SUCCESS,YOUR DOWNFALL BUT I CAN'T SEE YOU HANDING OVER YOUR SUCCESS WHICH YOU NEED THE MOST NOW,TO SOME GIRL! I CAN'T SEE YOU DOING THIS FOR SOMEONE ELSE INSTEAD OF YOURSELF! I feel sad and it hurts me.To know that you've stopped recognizing your talents.You've forgotten your own voice.A voice that was unmatched so WHY?! WHY DON'T YOU SEE YOURSELF?! WHY DON'T YOU HEAR YOURSELF?! YOU CALL ME YOUR ENEMY?! Just...just look at yourself!''

''You're right!'' Yonghwa replied. ''But the truth is I don't want anything.Fame,Fortune,Success,Money,Respect.It should all go to the one who deserves it,Minhyuk.Give the bread to the one who is hungry for it Minhyuk and I've seen that hungry and respect in that girl! I no longer have that.I've already accepted this truth so you accept this fact too.Your friend can't pay you your salary anymore.You're a free man now Minhyuk!''

''YJ!'' Minhyuk said.

''You can go where-ever you want!'' Yonghwa got out of Minhyuk's house and drove his car whilst calling Shinhye's phone.

''Hello?!'' A person picked up the phone.

''Can I speak to Shinhye right now?!'' Yonghwa asked.

''She's singing at the Sunshine hotel right now!'' The person spoke.

Yonghwa ended his call and drove to his entertainment's office.He grabbed Mr.Kim,his boss and pushed him inside his car.Yonghwa drove uptil the Sunshine hotel and stopped his car.He dragged Mr.Kim inside the hotel as he looked around for Shinhye.He saw Shinhye angrily looking at him as he tried to walk up to her but she just grabbed her stuff and left the hotel.Shinhye entered inside the taxi and was about to close the door when....

''Shinhye please let me explain!'' Yonghwa begged as he grabbed the door.

''Look I work here!'' Shinhye informed. ''Don't create a scene here.I got this job with great difficulty.''

''Well this job can go to hell since I want to speak to you!'' Yonghwa demanded that Shinhye would speak to her.

''Why should I speak to you?!'' Shinhye was in tears. ''I've been waiting for 2 months.For the first time I hurt my parents and trusted someone.I started daydreaming since everything seemed true but what do I do now?!''

''Go on! Speak some more.'' Yonghwa sighed as he looked at Shinhye. ''You can vent your anger at me all you want.I'm listening! I know I am your culprit.''

''But I am not!'' Shinhye replied. ''I waited for you.''

''Okay get in!'' Yonghwa pushed Shinhye inside and got inside the taxi as well. ''I just want you to hear me out then you can make your decision.''

After explaing what had happened for the 2 months,the taxi stopped as Shinhye got out of the taxi then Yonghwa got out.

''But if everything happened then why did they show it on the TV?'' Shinhye asked.

''The TV?!'' Yonghwa scoffed. ''Shinhye please just forget it! I just want to keep my promise.In fact I brought Mr.Kim along and he has called you in his office.''

''But I can't quit this job!'' Shinhye sighed. ''I can't take another risk!''

''Then don't!' Yonghwa replied. ''You can keep this job until you are satisfied but you have believed me for so long then why not another day? Be ready at 11am tomorrow please.''


Author-Nim=Thank you so much for the upvotes,comments and subscribers :D I am grateful for them!Thank you all very much for reading chapter 4 and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!

 


I would also like to thank these amazing 2 people who upvoted this story