Meeting Yonghwa Jung

Starstruck Love

A huge crowd was cheering,shouting and jumping in joy as they await for Yonghwa Jung,who is known as YJ,to come on stage.The outdoor concert had more than a million people are anticipating and were more excited to see YJ.Their ears longed for YJ's beautiful voice,their eyes wanted to see his handsome face whilst their hearts beated for the excitement.The nightsky was shining brightly due to the lights flashing everywhere.All the other members were already at the stage,waiting for Yonghwa's appearance soon.

''And now my dear friends,it's an honor for me to introduce to all of you.'' The host happily informed. ''The nation's heartthrob,the one and only...singer,music-composer and songwriter Yonghwa Jung!!!!''

''We're bringing to you live updates about this concert.As you can see,the ambiance is ready,the stage is set and now the fans are waiting for YJ for the past 2 hours!'' A reporter informed.

''YJ! YJ! YJ!'' The crowd all shouted.

''Mr.Minho! Mr.Minho! He won't make it!'' Baekhyun told. ''Please Mr.Minho I'm Baekhyun! I'm a singer too so please put me on the stage.Sir please I've been struggling for the past five years.''

''Struggle for 10 more years then!'' Minho angrily shouted. ''Turn authentic and if I am still alive then come and meet me! Okay so just get lost for now.''

Minho walked around to find Minhyuk,Yonghwa's manager.

''Minhyuk! Minhyuk! Tell me honestly am I going to have a show or not?'' Minho impatiently asked. ''Please get this show done for the last time! That announcer is tired of announcing that he is coming onto the stage.Please don't ruin my show.''

Minhyuk sighed as he entered Yonghwa's room,to find him drinking alcohol as usual.

''Yonghwa it's time to go on stage.'' Minhyuk informed.

''What's the problem Minhyuk?'' Yonghwa smiled as he drank more alcohol. ''They paid me for this and all I have to do is sing so I won't leave without singing.Let's go now!''

Yonghwa drank all of the alcohol that was in his bottle and threw it down on the floor.He got out of his room and walked towards the stage.

''If anyone tries to create a scene then please tolerate him and if anything goes wrong then the security here will handle it.'' Minhyuk informed. ''Just control yourself.''

''Ask the boys to be ready.We're going to ruin his show.'' Baekhyun told his friends then glared at Yonghwa,who walked past them.

''Friends your wait is over.Here we go! I present you,your favourite YJ!'' The host announced as Yonghwa came on the stage.

The crowd screamed at the top of their lungs when they saw Yonghwa on the stage with his electric guitar.He looked at the crowd as he sang his famous song,I'm a loner.

oetoriya oetoriya oetoriya oetoriya bwabwa nareul bwabwa ttokbaro nae du nuneul bwa
geobwa imi neoneun ttan goseul bogo isseo
Check it One Two Three sigyebaneulman chyeoda boneun ge
mal an haedo dareun saram saenggingeol ara

Before Yonghwa could sing any futher,Baekhyun threw a can at Yonghwa's face.First Yonghwa tolerated it but he got more angry when Baekhyun didn't stop throwing more cans at his face.

''You wanna play? Come on!'' Yonghwa got out of the stage and started punching Baekhyun.

Baekhyun and Yonghwa started to punch each other and the reporters all took advantage as this could be their new breaking news.They took a video of Baekhyun and Yonghwa fighting.The crowd all booed at the two as they started to fight more and more.

''Yonghwa leave him!'' Minhyuk pulled Yonghwa.

''You have ruined me.I won't spare you YJ!'' Minho threatened.

''I don't want secruity! I don't want it!'' Yonghwa angrily shouted as he got away from the venue.

''These things happen in cheap shows like this anyway we'll dicuss this back at the hotel.'' Minhyuk replied as he walked with Yonghwa.

''You'll get the refund of your tickets.'' The host announced and both of the two heard.

''Man I just want to be alone.'' Yonghwa opened his car's door. ''I want to go somewhere far away from here.''

''But do you have a problem if I come with you?'' Minhyuk questioned.

''No there is no problem.'' Yonghwa told and drank his alcohol. ''I just want to go away from this commotion.''

''Commotion?'' Minhyuk said. ''There's not much commotion left now.It's almost over Yonghwa! After doing shows in London,New York,Australia now you don't have much work.No one wants to work with you! Music directors,film industry,stage shows,pop albums you have nothing! No one is going to support a drunkard artist for too long.No one is going to tolerate it! And now it's come to this that we have to perform in small cities and pardon me but this is what happens in such shows!''

''Tsk!'' Yonghwa scoffed. ''There is a lot that happens in my heart too so what should I do?''

''Nothing!'' Minhyuk replied. ''Just stop drinking.We still haven't lost much.You were a star yesterday and you still are.''

''You finished speaking now?'' Yonghwa asked as he finished his alcoholic drink. ''Can I go now?''

''Go but this isn't Seoul!'' Minhyuk told.

Yonghwa threw the empty bottle on the ground and sat inside his car.

''Where are you going?'' Minhyuk asked. ''Where are you going in this strange city? If you meet with an accident in this drunken state then you'll die!''

''You know me perfectly well Minhyuk.'' Yonghwa replied. ''I don't drink to die but I die to drink! See you soon Minhyuk!''

''Yonghwa!'' Minhyuk called out but Yonghwa drove his car away.

Yonghwa drove his car whilst remembering how it all started.He was just doing small gigs and then it all turned around.Awards,Publicity and also Music recordings...they all meant something to him once but now his only friend was his alcohol.He was driving his car when suddenly a girl came on the road out of nowhere,Yonghwa quickly turned his sterring wheel to the left and the car crashed into the tree but luckily Yonghwa was unharmed.

''Oh !'' Yonghwa got out of the car and ran to the girl. ''Are you okay?''

''YA What do you mean okay?'' The girl's face was blocked because of her hair. ''Just because it's sunny doesn't mean you have to wear your stupid sunglasses.You made me drop all of my grocceries! I just lost 20,000 won!'' (A/N=20,000 won is around $20)

''20,000 won?'' Yonghwa placed his hands inside his pocket to get some money but his pockets were empty.

''It's a lot of money! What are you looking at?! Pick up the remaining vegetables!'' The girl ordered as she looked at Yonghwa but she didn't know it was him because he had sunglasses on. ''Hurry up! Aish half of the vegetables is already crushed under your car.''

''Uhm...I'll send you the money so can you give me your number and home address?'' Yonghwa requested as he picked up the vegetables.

''No you should be taught a lesson"'' The girl replied.

''I'm so sorry Miss---'' Yonghwa was interrupted.

''Aish you ruined everything!'' The girl stormed off.

Yonghwa opened his car to look for some alcohol but they were all empty.Yonghwa saw a bar was nearby and quickly went inside.

''Make me a drink!'' Yonghwa ordered as he took his sunglasses off.

''The bar is closed!'' The bartender told.

''I said make me a drink!'' Yonghwa ordered again.

''I said the bar is---oh my god! Mr.YJ sir!'' The bartender was smiling when he turned around to see Yonghwa.

''Come on make me a drink.'' Yonghwa said.

''Sir I'm sorry but the bar is closed.'' The bartender informed. ''The manager's father passed away.''

''Father's dead?'' Yonghwa asked and the bartender nodded. ''Okay then tell me where I can find a drink?''

''Sir I can make you a drink mixed with coke right now if you want?'' The bartender asked.

''No man! Someone's father is dead so why cheat?'' Yonghwa shook his head. ''Tell me about the nearest bar.''

''Sir there is one when you walk 2 minutes from here.'' The bartender informed. ''But sir that place isn't your standards.''

''I'm not even up to my standards either.'' Yonghwa chuckled

''What?'' The bartender asked.

''You won't understand.'' Yonghwa put his sunglasses on. ''Thanks.''


Author-Nim=Thank you so much for the upvotes and subscribers :D I am grateful for them! Thank you all very much for reading the first chapterThank you all very much for reading chapter 1 and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!

 

 


I would also like to thank these amazing 4 people who upvoted this story!