New hope!

Starstruck Love

Shinhye stood in front of the bar manager and sighed.She nervously played with her fingers and gulped her saliva.

''What?'' The bar manager asked.

''Sir I want to quit this job.'' Shinhye informed.

''What?! I spent 500,000 won to bring you here!'' The bar manager told. ''Do one thing pay me the money then leave!'' (A/N=500,000 Won=Around $500)

Shinhye looked down at the ground.

''What? You don't have it?'' The bar manager asked and Shinhye nodded. ''Then get back to work!''

''It's the question of my life! Please let me go!'' Shinhye begged. ''Once I get to Seoul,I promise to return all your money.''

''Tsk!'' The bar manager scoffed. ''No one is going to pay even a 1000 won for this face of yours.Got it?'' (A/N=1000 Won=Around $1)

Shinhye angrily looked up at the bar manager.

''You take up to 50% of the pay.We also have to buy food with our own money.'' Shinhye angrily taunted. ''It will take me months to arrange that kind of money!''

''Yeah exactly! That's why you steal money don't you?'' The bar manager raised his eyebrow.

''What else can I do? You cut a lot of my salary money for minor mistakes and cut half the salary money for coming late! And my sal--'' Shinhye was interrupted.

''Junsu!'' The bar manager called out. ''What's wrong with her? She is only saying one thing ''I want to go'' to me.She was fine yesterday now what's up with her?''

''That singer YJ came to the bar yesterday and he had brainwashed her.He said that he will make her a singer.'' Junsu replied. ''Give her a chance to sing songs so this is why she's like this.''

''Oh I see!'' The bar manager slightly laughed at Shinhye. ''YJ That singer huh? Okay one minute! Read this!''

The bar manager threw the newspaper on the table.Shinhye looked at the newspaper and saw the front paper that has news of Yonghwa.

''His picture is in the papers.He had a fight with a man yesterday and then he left before the show actually finished.'' The bar manager told. ''The organizer of the show was crying on the camera and there are many other stories about this guy but no news about his work so a guy like him will get you work?''

The bar manager laughed at Shinhye's naiveness whilst Shinhye silently interwined her hands together and looked at the newspaper.

''This man,who lives through his life with his hit songs of the past can do nothing but waste time with you! Do you know why?'' The bar manager asked. ''Because you are a girl who deserves that!''

The bar manager immediately stood up when he saw Yonghwa walking inside the bar.Shinhye turned around to see Yonghwa storming inside and smiled happily as he kept his promise.Yonghwa angrily stood next to Shinhye and looked at the bar manager with disguist whilst the bar manager smiled and bowed at him.

''Hello sir! You are here today?'' The bar manager smiled.

''I've come to take this girl!'' Yonghwa informed. ''Because she's going to be a great singer and only I can see her future,not you! One more thing,you run a bar right yet you live off the money of your singers so why don't you first learn to respect the singers who sing at your bar got it?''

The bar manager looked down at the ground whilst Shinhye was too focused on Yonghwa as she stared at his face.

''Minhyuk throw the money on his face!'' Yonghwa demanded. ''He isn't even worthy of any respect.Let's go Shinhye!''

 

Shinhye and Yonghwa got out of the plane and had safely arrived in Seoul.They went to the place where their luggage would arrive.Shinhye saw one of her bags and took it.Another huge luggage came and Yonghwa and Shinhye both carried it.

''No no it's fine!'' Shinhye smiled as she carried the luggage to her trolley.

''I'll drop you.'' Yonghwa suggested.

''No,the place where I stay isn't really up to your standards.'' Shinhye informed.

''I've noted my number,address and my manager's number in your diary!'' Yonghwa told. ''So call me immediately when you get a new sim card! Don't forget alright?''

''Okay!'' Shinhye nodded her head. ''And thank you!''

''For what?'' Yonghwa asked.

''For giving me hope again!'' Shinhye happily smiled. ''Bye!''

''Bye!'' Yonghwa watched Shinhye walking ahead. ''Listen!''

''Yes?'' Shinhye looked back at Yonghwa.

''Nothing!'' Yonghwa smiled.

 

Shinhye got out of the taxi and saw her father,as usual,fixing electrical devices such as TVs and radios.Shinhye tip-toed behind her father and hugged her father as tightly as she could.

''You're back!'' Her father smiled. ''I was thinking about you since the past few days!''

''Really appa?'' Shinhye kissed her father's cheek. ''I missed you so much as well!''

''But you were gone for 3 months weren't you? Why did you come back within a month?'' Shinhye's father asked.

''I'll tell you everything appa! I will.'' Shinhye assured. ''But where's umma?''

''Why do you always remember your appa but not your umma?!'' Shinhye's mother nagged.

''UMMA!'' Shinhye ran to hug her mother.

''Why didn't you say before that you were coming? I would have prepared a dish for you.'' Shinhye's mother placed her hand on her daughter's face. ''But now that you are here I'll make something nice for you! Just give me 10,000 won so I can go to the market!'' (10,000 won=Around $100)

''Umma'' Shinhye gulped her saliva in fear. ''I didn't get paid.I met someone that said he will give me a chance to be a singer! So I---''

''You believed him and quit the job?!'' Shinhye's mother was shocked.

Shinhye's mother stormed inside the kitchen whilst Shinhye slowly walked behind her.

''Umma.'' Shinhye called out as she entered the kitchen. ''Umma everything is going to be okay.Please just trust me! It's just a matter of days and once I start workin--''

''So?! I only have 30,000 won and your father doesn't even earn a single penny! He keeps repairing everyone's radios and TVs for free!'' Shinhye's mother almost broke down into tears.

''What are you saying?'' Shinhye's father tried to make his wife be quiet so Shinhye wouldn't know what was going on.

''Let me speak!'' Shinhye's mother argued. ''Is this why I sent you to the best teachers? I had to struggle hard to earn money for both your education and our living state! Food,electricity,rent they were all hard to pay! And when you finally found a job,you had to quit that one as well and I thought you would bring money so I will manage for a few months but now I will have to borrow money from someone''

''No umma!'' Shinhye disagreed.

''Let's see who will lead me money now!'' Shinhye's mother stormed out of the kitchen.

''Umma!'' Shinhye called out.

''I don't even know whether anyone will give me or not!'' Shinhye's mother stormed into her bedroom and closed the door.

''Shinhye just let her go.'' Shinhye's father sighed as he stopped his daughter. ''Actually it's not her fault at all.She has always seen poverty throughout her life and I didn't even give her anything either but look we have pinned our hopes on you.We just want the best for you!

''Appa for the first time,someone has believed in me and for the first time,I actually believe in someone.He came all the way just for me and he has gone to talk to someone for me,appa!'' Shinhye's eyes twinkled as she smiled widely.

 

Yonghwa immediately saw his boss,Mr.Kim and grabbed him.He pulled Mr.Kim into his office and informed him about Shinhye and her talent.

''Mr.Kim there's this girl--'' Yonghwa was interrupted.

''Thank god! Go get married so you will straighten up!'' Mr.Kim smiled as he patted Yonghwa's shoulder.

''No no no it's not that!'' Yonghwa shook his head and hands. ''Mr.Kim this girl is a very very very good singer!''

''I would have believed you if you had said very just once son.'' Mr.Kim sarcatically replied and walked ahead.

''She was singing in a bar an--'' Yonghwa walked with his boss.

''Bar? You mean where you were obviously drinking right?'' Mr.Kim raised his eyebrow as he walked.

''Yes but she has got this amazing voice!'' Yonghwa informed. ''I did drank a lot of alcohol but I wasn't that drunk to not recognise her voice anyway basically I want you to give her a chance to sing by giving her OSTs or even making an album.She is just amazing! Just trust me,Mr.Kim!''

''Where does she live?'' Mr.Kim sighed.

''She lives here in Seoul!'' Yonghwa told. ''The girl is poor and she performs out of Seoul to get money for her family in these small beer bars but I am not going to let that happen again with her! I really want to help her! She is a freakin' superstar!''

''Superstar?'' Mr.Kim stopped walking and looked back at Yonghwa.

''YES!'' Yonghwa replied.

''You were the star as well?'' Mr.Kim countered as he pointed to Yonghwa.

''She's better than me!'' Yonghwa informed. ''She is amazing! I'm telling you,she is amazing!''

''Fine call her here!'' Mr.Kim gave up arguing with Yonghwa.

''What?'' Yonghwa smiled.

''First I will listen to her voice then decide.'' Mr.Kim told.

''You serious?'' Yonghwa asked as he smiled again.

''Yes!'' Mr.Kim nodded his head.

''THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!'' Yonghwa thanked as he hugged Mr.Kim tightly.


Author-Nim=Thank you so much for the upvotes,comments and subscribers :D I am grateful for them!Thank you all very much for reading chapter 3 and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!


I would also like to thank this amazing 1 person who upvoted this story!