Dream come true!

Starstruck Love

Mr.Kim looked at Shinhye,who was sitting down on the chair facing him.Yonghwa was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed as they both waited for Mr.Kim's reply.

''You sing well.You're talented!'' Mr.Kim praised. ''And you understand tunes quite well as well but for osts' and albums,you'll need some grooming! Not much you know.''

''Yes sir!'' Shinhye nodded her head.

''Because you know,singing in recording studios with new songs..you'll need practice you know so next week we'll start your vocal training!'' Mr.Kim informed.

''Yes I'll do that!'' Yonghwa volunteered. ''I'll train her!''

''Fantastic!'' Mr.Kim clapped his hands. ''You two can go ahead and pracitice now then!''

 

Yonghwa took Shinhye into his praciticing room and Shinhye was amazed as she entered the room.Instruments like the guitar,mics,drums were everywhere then her eyes noticed the amount of awards Yonghwa had received and by the looks of it,there was a lot of awards.All in different shapes and sizes,even different colours of awards were presented on the wall.

''So many awards and records!'' Shinhye was shocked. ''They are all yours?''

''I don't know whether they are mine or somebody else's.'' Yonghwa joked.

''What?'' Shinhye asked.

''Nothing!'' Yonghwa replied. ''Don't worry since you'll soon come with your award to meet me! You'lll have more awards than me I promise you!''

Shinhye and Yonghwa both sat opposite each other as they faced each other with a mic in the middle of them.Yonghwa took his guitar and started playing it while teaching Shinhye.Shinhye,as the good student,tried her best to sing.

''I can't do it!'' Shinhye sighed.

''Come on! Don't give up!'' Yonghwa cheered.

Shinhye nodded her head as she again tried to sing the notes in the way Yonghwa had told her to sing.

''I'll give you an example!'' Yonghwa said then sang. ''It's like this okay?''

''You sing so well!'' Shinhye commented.

''It's your training,not mine!'' Yonghwa chuckled. ''So let's start singing!''

Shinhye began to sing in the way Yonghwa had told her to.

 

After weeks and weeks of training,it was finally the day! The day for Shinhye to prove herself and show Mr.Kim all her potential.She didn't wanted to let Yonghwa down as he had spent so much time on her and had high expectations on her.

''What happened?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''She said she needs 5 more minutes!'' A worker replied.

''It's been half an hour already Yonghwa.'' Mr.Kim sighed. ''Is there a problem?!''

''No no sir!'' Yonghwa shook his head. ''There is no problem! I'll just go get her!''

Yonghwa stood at the glass wall and looked at the anxious Shinhye,who was playing with her fingers as she stared at the floor.

''Shinhye!'' Yonghwa called out. ''Come out!''

Shinhye hesitated as she stood at the glass door but didn't open it.She looked down on the ground as she didn't wanted to face Yonghwa.

''I can't sing!'' Shinhye was ashamed.

''Shinhye we all get nervous once in a while!'' Yonghwa told. ''I was too.I even ran away from the studio so it's okay!''

''No this is a different story.I was okay at singing at the bar but the studio?! I don't think I can do this.'' Shinhye looked at the ground. ''Making mistakes was okay there but here,this is different.''

''But you aren't alone!'' Yonghwa said. ''I'm with you! Please just come out.''

''I can't sing!'' Shinhye still looked at the ground as tears came out of her eyes. ''I can't!''

Shinhye placed her hand on the glass door as she was scared that she might anger Yonghwa but Yonghwa sighed as he placed his hand on the glass door at the same place Shinhye had hers.

''Shinhye I love you!'' Yonghwa confessed and Shinhye looked at him. ''I love you! I've waited too long for this day,even more than you! Please come out for my sake please.''

Shinhye opened the glass door and slowly came out.Yonghwa reached out for Shinhye's hand and held it,to make her feel safe so she can feel that Yonghwa is her friend.Shinhye looked at Yonghwa,who smiled at her as he nodded his head.Yonghwa pulled Shinhye in the recording studio then Shinhye sighed as she began to sing in front of her boss.Mr.Kim smiled as he liked Shinhye's unique voice and gave Shinhye a thumbs up.Yonghwa smiled happily as Shinhye had sang like the way he had thought her.

''Super!'' Mr.Kim praised. ''Mind-blowing voice!''

Next Shinhye and Yonghwa arrived at Shinhye's parents' house as Shinhye showed her parents her official contract! She had just been signed.Shinhye's parents all happily smiled and now it was the official start of Shinhye's dream.The dream,which would not have been completed with Yonghwa.


Author-Nim=Thank you so much for the upvotes,comments and subscribers :D I am grateful for them!Thank you all very much for reading chapter 5 and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!

 


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!