Day 4- Flower Crowns

4D Irrationality

 DAY 4

 Chapter Title : Flower Crowns
 Care-takers of the day : Kris and Tao
  

IV

FLOWER CROWNS

 

 

Minseok and Jongdae arrived back at the apartment, just as it was dinner time. And needless to say, it was a grandeur of an occasion.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! OMIGOSH, I TOTALLY KNEW IT!” Luhan squealed like a teenage girl who found out her OTP got together.

Sehun, Yi Xing and Joonmyeon applauded; cheering loudly. “Welcome to the club!”

 

The other members just stared disbelievingly at the two. Minseok and Jongdae were holding hands.

 

Holding hands.

Holding hands.

Holding hands!

Oh, how it echoed loudly in their heads. Weren’t these two the same guys who tried to destroy each other this morning? Kyungsoo’s magic was taking enemy pairs down, one by one. And turning them into mushy little puddles of lovey-dovey grossness. Right on cue, Xiuchen turned their heads towards the remaining enemy pairs.

They smiled almost creepily.

“You guys are next.”

 

Dun-dun-dun~

They could only gulp in response.

 

During dinner, Kyungsoo talked animatedly about how all they eat in his kingdom are gummy candies. Gummy bears, gummy worms, gummy everything. So eating Exotic food was very interesting. He learned quite a lot about Exotic cuisine; such as words like vegetables, rice, and soup. Not to forget the majestic bibimbap he had for breakfast. A fine addition to his vocabulary, indeed. He would have to visit Prince Minseok again sometime.

When Jongdae and Minseok ushered Kyungsoo to his bedroom that night, there was a tense air in the living room. Specifically, in the opposite corners— where Kris was busy drawing his newest masterpiece, and Tao was busy searching his phone for the latest Gucci products.

They knew.

They knew that they were next.

It did cross their minds once—what it would be like to return to the old days. Where Kris was such a doting brother to Tao, and Tao had given the world a fair share of his aegyo. But that was all over; the intimacy was gone. They were nothing more than housemates and band mates now. They couldn’t possibly go back.

The next day, Kyungsoo wouldn’t wake up no matter how many times they nudged him. So they ate breakfast ahead of the guy. Kris and Tao were silently holding onto the hope that Kyungsoo wold be sleeping beauty for today.After the meal, Luhan and Sehun planned to get some of the pictures printed for the scrapbook. Joonmyeon and Lay were to take their place as photographers. Jongdae and Minseok were in charge of design.

 

 “Yi Fan, could you get Kyungsoo’s phone? I think it’s on the table, beside his bed. His pictures with D.O. are in there.”

 

 Yi Fan groaned, nevertheless he went to Kyungsoo and Jong in’s shared room. He made his way to the bedside table where Kyungsoo’s phone was. Unfortunately, as he was already exiting the room with the phone in his hands, he slipped on one of Jong In’s scattered clothes. He hissed as his poor bum landed with a thud on the ground. No wonder normal Kyungsoo hated Jong In. All the ruckus woke Kyungsoo up. He peeked down from his bed to see Kris looking right back at him.

 

 “Hey Soo. Breakfast?” Kris offered. “Everyone’s eaten ahead though.”

Kyungsoo didn’t answer. Just kept staring at him with those huge eyes. It was starting to freak Yi Fan out.

“O-k… well, Luhan’s going to borrow your phone. That ok?”

 Kyungsoo nodded. Still staring at him. Kris looked away; this wasgetting too weird for him.

“Alright then… I guess I’ll go.”

 

 Kris stood up. As he took a step forward, he felt something tug at his shirt. He looked back to see Kyungsoo holding onto the edge of said clothing.

“Um… Do you want something?”

“…”

“Why are you clutching my shirt?”

“…”

“You’re not going to answer, are you?”

“…”

 

Yi Fan walked forward. Kyungsoo followed; still holding the edge of his shirt. This was going to be a long day.

 

 

“Yi Fan, you got the phone?” Luhan inquired. “Oh…”

Then they saw Kyungsoo.

"He won’t let go. What do you think he wants?” Kris asked as he gave the phone to Luhan.

Luhan just shrugged. “I don’t know, but it’s adorable~ Joonmyeon, come take a shot of this.”

Joonmyeon and Lay proceeded to flood Yi Fan’s vision with bright flashes. He hissed.

 “Oh, quit acting like a vampire” Jongdae joked.

“You might scare Kyungsoo” Minseok connected.

 

Yi Fan just rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen.

 “Kyungsoo, eat.”

 

Kyungsoo took a while to just stare at Yi Fan some more. Then he finally opened his mouth, to what Kris had hoped to be a “yes, I’ll eat.” However, it was entirely different.

“…Buy me flowers.”

“Huh!?”

"Flowers.”

“What!? What does that even have to do with food?”

“I want flowers.”

“No. Now let go of my shirt and eat.”

“Buy me flowers.”

“Flowers aren’t my style. Ask Tao to buy them for you.”

 “Noooooooooo” Kyungsoo whined. “You. Buy. Me. Flowersssssssss.”

“I said no. Shut up, and let go you twerp!”

 

 Kyungsoo pouted. He took a large inhale, and kept the air in his puffed out cheeks. He was holding his breath. Kris groaned.

“Oh, really mature Kyungsoo. I’m not falling for it.”

“…”

“You’re going to need air sooner or later.”

“…”

“Fine; whatever. I don’t care.”

“…”

“Hey, your face is changing color.”

“…”

“Kyungsoo, stop it!”

“…”

“You’re out of air!”

“…”

“Aisshh! You crazy little brat! Alright, I’ll buy you your stupid flowers!”

 

Kyungsoo finally breathed again.

“But we won’t go until you’ve eaten and bathed. So get to it.”

 

Kyungsoo gave Kris a warm smile and hugged him. After which, he finally let go of the guy’s shirt and happily ate his meal. Although Kris wouldn’t say it out loud (not that it wasn’t obvious), he had a soft spot for cute things. That was his one weakness in life; it totally ruins the whole cold guy image (that, and the way he acts like he’s from a different galaxy).

Kyungsoo was being cute; curse him and his petite stature, complimented with those wide eyes and that heart-shaped smile. But of course, Tao’s kind of cute was completely different.

Wait, Tao?

Why was he even thinking of Tao?

It’s not that Kris connects Tao to the word cute.

Nope; not at all.

Kris wasn’t thinking about his aegyo; all that bbuing bbuing stuff.

Absolutely not.

And the way he looked like a panda.

Nope.

Not even his adorable way of begging Kris to buy him Gucci.

Absolutely not—Kris refused to replay that image in his mind.

 

System malfunction. Yi Fan’s brain detecting error.

Abort, abort, abort. Stop thinking about that kung fu panda!

 

“Kris ge.”

Yi Fan turned to see Tao enter the kitchen.

“I heard Kyungsoo’s awake.”

 

Kyungsoo waved at Tao from his seat.

“We’re going to buy me flowers later. Will you buy me flowers too? Then you should eat breakfast and bathe soon. Kris hyung won’t let you come if you don’t.”

Kris looked at him in disbelief. “Seriously? You’re already getting flowers from me, and you’re still asking for more?”

“I’m going to make flower crowns. Tons and tons of them.”

Kyungsoo gestured with his hands, as he estimated how many he was going to make.

“About this much. They’re going to be really pretty.”

 

Kris really couldn’t understand what was going on in that guy’s head. Tao, on the other hand, chuckled. Just like Kris, he too had a soft spot for cute things. That was a fact that couldn’t be hidden even if he tried (considering that he’s a wushu master by stage, and a sensitive baby by house).

“Sure Soo-yah. I’ll come and buy you flowers too.Because you’re being such a cutie~

Will you make a flower crown especially for me?”

Kyungsoo smiled. “Ok. I’ll make you the prettiest one.”

“Awe~ I’m touched~” Tao cooed. “I can’t wait to see it; I’m sure it’ll turn out great.”

 

“Pssshh. If he can’t accept good art like mine, he definitely won’t be able to accept yours.” Kris commented.

Kyungsoo’s lips wobbled after hearing such a thing. Tao glared at Kris.

“Kris ge! Why would you say that!?”

Kris just shrugged nonchalantly. “Just warning him.”

“Ughh! You’re so insensitive!”

“Me? You’re the one who can’t appreciate good art!”

“Well, for goodness’ sake; do you have to fill our entire room with your doodles? I mean, seriously—you’re so selfish!”

Kris gaped at him.

“Selfish!? Selfish!? Yah, who bought you the first Gucci you ever got? Because if I remember correctly, it was me.

That’s your most prized possession, and I gave it to you. And you’re calling me selfish!?”

 

“Don’t try to be smart with me Yi Fan ge!”

 

Oh, he used my real name. Hadn’t heard that from him in a while.

I miss it.

 

“You know that’s an entirely different thing! It’s true you gave me my most prized possession, and it’s true you’ve spoiled me so much ever since we became friends, but that was a long time ago. You stopped caring, remember?” Tao said, with pain in his eyes.

“You wouldn’t go out with me anymore, because any free time you got, you spent it on your freaking doodles! I asked you numerous times to eat outside with me or go window shopping. But no~ You were always working on some kind of master piece! I just kept quiet after that. Obviously, with all the work we received the moment we released Wolf, you needed a stress-relieving outlet. I respected that; in fact, I even used to complement your drawing skills, if you can remember. But it came to the point where it was all you ever did!

And you filled our room with it! Our room—I own it too! And yet, it wasn’t enough to just fill your space—you just had to put them on my walls too! I had begged every day that you’d stop hanging them on my walls! Because I’d remember how you freaking replaced me to draw on stupid sheets of paper! And when I voiced my feelings out, what did you tell me?”

At that moment, Kris remembered the very lines that tore them apart.

 

I don’t care. I’m drawing, so stop being such an annoying pest.

Can’t you see I’m busy here?

I mean, you have eleven other members—why are you bugging me of all people? Can’t you hang-out with them instead?

If you want attention that badly, go find someone else to play with.

If you can’t find someone who can make time for you, maybe you’re just a nuisance.

Stop bothering me.

 

“You freaking brushed me off Yi Fan! I hate you!”

 

And just like that, Tao stormed out of the kitchen.

Kris took a seat and buried his face in his palms. That memory was embossed at the back of his head. The first time he saw Tao cry. The first time Tao said I hate you. The first time he felt emptiness when Tao left the room. He thought he had hid it away in the pits of his mind, and yet the memory comes back so easily. From that day onwards, Tao stopped approaching him, unless the younger needed something. They only ever interacted during practice, on stage, or when the need arose. During free time, they co-existed but never looked each other’s way. Kris only felt the consequence of his actions when Tao stopped coming to him. He remembered everything so vividly; so clearly, that it hurt. It hurt to remember, how he rejected all of Tao’s invites to eat out with him. It hurt to remember, how the younger would ask him if he wanted to go window shopping, or maybe take a stroll—and he would say no. It hurt to remember, when Tao asked him to do anything at all for the sake of bonding, and he just ignored him. The way that Tao would always, always, take one last glance just in case Kris ever changed his mind. But to leave only with disappointment.

That before they went to sleep, Tao would quietly look at Kris for a while before closing the lights. Kris never knew what those stares meant. He figured Tao was just spacing out. But when Tao had stopped this gesture, Kris’ mind finally cleared up to decode what Tao was saying.

 

The way he used his eyes to convey the messages.

 

Yi Fan ge, I’m lonely.

Why are you always drawing?

Has that taken my place in your heart?

 

Why won’t you look at me?

 

Do you not love me anymore?

 

I thought we were going to be brothers forever...

But, maybe it was just me who felt that way.

 

I suppose it was my mistake then.

 

Alright.

I’ll stop loving you too.

 

At the time, Kris had never paid any attention. He only saw everything when there was no longer anything to see. The Zitao that had enjoyed his presence; that had enjoyed spending time with him, was gone. The Zitao now could talk to him—could have a normal conversation with him, but there was no laughter, there were no warm smiles, there was no longing. There was no love.

Tao had stopped missing him. And it was all his fault.

At the realization of what he brought upon himself, Kris didn’t know what to do. He was always used to Tao coming to him; always used to Tao asking for his presence. But now that the younger was missing in his life, he didn’t know how to fix things. Didn’t know how to make it all better. So he clung to the last rope that had a connection to their past—the way Tao disliked it when he was always drawing. So he poured himself into that; relished in their arguments. Because that was all he had. He thought he could bear the pain, but after hearing Tao say I hate you this morning, Kris’ resolve was crumbling. Actually, who was he kidding? He could already feel the warm tears running down his cheeks.

 

“Yi Fan hyung?” Oh, right. Kyungsoo was still here.

“Are you ok?”

Kris hastily wiped away his tears. “Yeah.”

“You and Tao were arguing just now.”

“Yes, I know. It happens a lot.”

“Oh… will you still get me flowers?”

“Um… I guess I don’t mind. But you’ll have to ask Tao if he still wants to come. I’m sure he pretty much hates me right now.”

“Oh… Ok. I’ll ask him.”

 

Kyungsoo placed his plate and utensils in the sink, and went out of the kitchen. But then he came back and hugged Kris.

“Don’t worry Yi Fan hyung. Brothers fight; but they’re still brothers. And there’s nothing they can do about that. Whether they like it or not, admit it or not, realize it or not, they love each other more than they express.

So don’t cry, anymore. Ok?”

 

Kyungsoo offered Kris a caring smile, and went out again to look for Tao. Kris sat there blankly for a while. There was on odd sense of comfort he gained from Kyungsoo’s words. Kris felt a smile tug on his lips. He didn’t know how he was going to do it, but this argument was ending today. Kris was going to do everything to make it up to Tao.

“Tao?”

Kyungsoo peeked into Tao and Kris’ shared room. He saw Tao on his bed; lying on his back, staring at the ceiling distantly. Dried tears on his face.

“Tao, I’m going to go take a bath now. After that, Yi Fan hyung and I are going to buy my flowers. You’re still coming, right?”

“I… don’t know, Soo-yah.” Tao gave a bitter chuckle. “In case you didn’t notice, Kris ge and I just had an argument. Suddenly, I don’t feel so well.”

Kyungsoo pouted. He made his way to Tao’s bed, and plopped down beside him.

“Do you want me to rub your tummy?”

“Rub my tummy? Why would you do that, Soo-yah?”

“You said you weren’t feeling well.”

Tao gave a sincere chuckle this time. “Well, the pain I feel isn’t coming from my stomach; but I think I’d like that. Go on; maybe it’ll make me feel better.”

Kyungsoo sat up and placed his hands on Tao’s stomach. He started to gently rub in a circular motion. Then he also started talking.

“Now, listen here Tao’s tummy. Tao is supposed to come with me and Yi Fan hyung to buy flowers. But he can’t do that if you’re making him feel unwell. So, if you want to cause him pain—you have to do it after we buy flowers.

No, wait.

Actually, I’m going to make him a flower crown after we buy those. It’s going to be pretty amazing, and I don’t think he’ll enjoy it if you’re going to cause him pain. So, I have a different proposition this time: How about you hurt him tomorrow instead?

We don’t have any plans tomorrow, so you can make him feel unwell all you want.

Do we have a deal?”

 

Tao couldn’t stop the laughter from escaping his lips. Because Kyungsoo was talking to his stomach, very seriously so. And Tao was pretty sure it’s not every day that someone makes deals with your stomach. His laughter had sent vibrations to his tummy. Kyungsoo placed his ear on the stomach.

“Oh~ I think it’s accepting the deal! I can feel it rumble! I think it’s saying ‘yes.’ Do you feel better now Tao?”

Tao sat up and engulfed Kyungsoo in an embrace.

“Yes; I feel much better. I’m still a little mad at Kris ge, but since you just made a negotiation with my tummy…”

“And he agreed.”

“Yes, Kyungie~ He agreed. So, I’m willing to tag along in buying you flowers. Does that sound good?”

Kyungsoo smiled his heart-shaped smile.

“Yes; thank you.”

Kris, Tao and Kyungsoo had arrived at the mall. There was supposedly a good flower shop at the second floor, which was their destination. Now, there was only one thing though. The two were still uncomfortable with each other. Kris and Tao had been too busy ignoring each other’s presence—Tao, since he was still a little mad, Kris, since he was trying to think of how to win Tao back—that they hadn’t noticed Kyungsoo wasn’t even with them anymore the moment they entered the mall. They also failed to notice the voice calling out their names.

 

They arrived at the flower shop.

 

“Oh, we’re here Kyungsoo.”

Kris turned around; he expected Kyungsoo to have followed from behind. But there was only empty space.

“Huh? Tao, wasn’t he following us?”

Tao gasped. He looked around frantically. “I didn’t notice, did we lose him? I’ll call his phone.”

It sounded like a good idea, but then Kris facepalmed. “No use. Luhan has his phone; took it to print some pictures.”

 

Tao got worried. “Let’s go look for him.”

 

The two retraced their steps. They had searched all over the second and first floors,asking each stranger they met and calling out “Kyungsoo!” wherever they went. Eventually, they also started to search all the way up to the fourth floor of the mall. But there was no sign of Kyungsoo.

As they continued to search, Kris noticed Tao trembling. Of course, he would be.

“Tao… It’s going to be alright. We’ll find him.”

“I’m just… I’m so worried. He’s not normal right now. He actually could’ve gone out of the mall to wherever! Or he could have gotten kidnapped! He’s not safe; he needs someone to look after him. He’s just so vulnerable right now…

Oh, Kyungsoo. Where are you?”

 

Kris could feel the tears coming. For a wushu master, Tao was such a softie on the inside. By this time, Kris had already given up on trying to make it up to Tao. After the three hours they had been searching the mall, he still couldn’t come up with a plan to make things better for them. He supposed he’d just offer the only help he could give at this moment— To just be Tao’s strong support.

Kris grabbed Tao’s shoulders and shook him up a bit.

“Yah—Kyungsoo’s not a kid. He may be acting like one, but he’s not. He can take care of himself. So, don’t worry too much. And another thing—stop being so negative. We’ll find him. Do you believe that?”

Tao was just looking at him. Fear still evident in his eyes.

 

“I said, do you believe we’ll find him, Tao?”

“I… I hope so.”

“There’s no I hope so. Only yes or no. Do you believe we’ll find him?”

“… Yes?”

“Oh, really? You don’t sound very sure of your answer. Say it like a man!”

“Y-yes.”

“Don’t stutter! Pretend we’re arguing! ARE YOU SURE WE’RE GOING TO FIND HIM!?

ARE YOU!?”

“YES STUPID! WE’LL FREAKING FIND HIM!

I HATE YOU!”

 

“Oh, well; the last part wasn’t needed though. You really took it seriously.”

Kris chuckled. He smiled softly at Tao.

Tao blushed a little—it had been a while since Kris was giving him this kind of attention. He missed it. Wait, no—he was mad. He almost forgot.

“Now that you’re confident again, let’s go search some more.”

It was nearing lunch hour by this time. Because of that, there were so many people walking around the mall—trying to get to the food court, or trying to find the restaurant they wanted to eat in. It came to the point where Tao was separated from Kris in the throng of people. He got scared and frantically searched for Kris among the crowd. He couldn’t find him.And Kyungsoo was also yet to be seen. Tao felt lost—he just stood in place with shifty eyes. Trembling because he didn’t know where to go or what to do next. And well, this did happen before. The experience was still as terrifying as he could remember. It was one time where Kris and he went shopping—back in the old days. They got separated, and Tao was completely frightened. There were so many people—how was he supposed to find his way back to Kris’ side? He was just standing there—like what he was doing now. Clueless; scared; worried he’d remain lost.

But after a while, a warm hand grabbed his wrist.

 

“Tao. We should hold hands from now on, so we won’t get separated. Hold on tightly, ok?

I don’t want to lose you.

 

That was the scenario before. But what about now? Would Kris come looking for him still? Because this morning, Tao had shouted ‘I hate you!’ so loudly, the entire universe probably heard it. Tao felt water pool in his eyes. He hated Kris—that much was true. But, Kris was also his stronghold, Kris was his big brother, Kris was the gravity that kept him grounded—that much was also true. So in summary? He hated Kris, but he also couldn’t deny that he still loved him. He hate-loved Kris. Wait what? Does that equation compute? Surely, one must be greater than the other. As Tao had actually distracted himself by thinking deeply about his mixed feelings for Kris, a warm familiar hand grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him in for a hug. No need to say, but saying it anyway—Tao was shocked. No, Tao was stunned. Actually, Tao was stupefied. Because Kris’ arms felt just as warm as they did the first time. Just as strong and protective. Just as welcoming and gentle. Just as full of love—exactly the way he remembered them .

 

“Tao. I thought I’d lost you. It’s a good thing you never have the guts to leave where you stand.” Kris chuckled. Then he blushed. He still hadn’t let go of Tao—and he certainly won’t until he’s done with what he had to do. There’s no way he could look at Tao’s face after what was going to happen. He took a deep breath, and deeming himself ready, finally resumed talking.

“Um… look, I know you’re still mad at me. But I don’t want us to get separated again, so if you can’t bear to hold hands with me—at least hold on to the edge of my shirt. I’m sure it works—because this morning, Kyungsoo was doing the same thing, and he was stuck to me like a shadow. And, also—I know that this probably isn’t the best time to be saying this—but I’m sorry.For being an idiot. For being a fool. For being stupid. For not seeing what was right in front of me, period. It’s only when I didn’t have you anymore that I realized just how much you meant to me. And when we were separated from each other a while ago, I got worried… Because this happened before. Because I know you’d feel lost. You’d feel lonely. But worst of all, you might think I won’t come looking for you anymore because we argued—because we haven’t been on good terms with each other as of late. Well, I just want you to know

 

Huang Zitao,

I will always,

Always,

Come looking for you when you need me.

 

I was a dunce—didn’t take all your love to heart. And I lost you. Lost a big fraction of who I was too. Because what is Wu Yi Fan without Huang Zitao? People ship Taoris for a reason you know. Because it was plain as day to see how much I was a part of you, and how much you were a part of me. I…I know it may be too late, but… I hope there’s still room in there; in your heart. A small, tiny spot to squeeze me in once again. Because when you were gone from me, I found that thoughts of you filled up my own heart so easily. Like it was supposed to be there. And that a day didn’t go by without me wondering if things could be like they used to be. Tao, I’m truly, sincerely sorry. I can’t even think of a way to make it up to you. But if you’re willing to have me again, to come fit in the puzzle pieces of my life where you belong, to call me Yi Fan instead of just Kris, then this time, I promise to never let you go.

Do you think you can give me another chance?” 

 

Kris could feel Tao shaking in his arms. He could feel Tao’s warm face hid in his shoulder. He could hear the sniffles and the hiccups; he could feel the tears.

 

“Even when I hate you, I still love you more.

Just don’t neglect me again after this, ok? I will seriously run away from you and never come back. I’ll take your credit card and go on a Gucci shopping spree, And have a panda take my place in EXO.”

 

Kris smiled.

 

“Oh, but a panda can’t possibly recreate your aegyo, now could it?”

 

He felt Tao blush.

“Shut up, Yi Fan ge.”

 

Kris pulled away from the hug to take a good look at Tao. His tears hadn’t stopped yet; Kris made sure to wipe away every single one. He ruffled Tao’s hair. Just then, some teenage girls passed by. Unintentionally, Kris and Tao heard a bit of their conversation.

 

There’s this weird guy with wide eyes at the entrance. He’s been there since this morning! Do you think he ever got out? I don’t know.

 

Kyungsoo! They both thought.

“Do you see him?”

“No, not yet…”

 

“Oh, wait… is that?

Oh, it is!

Yi Fan ge! Yi Fan ge! He’s stuck in the revolving doors!”

 

And indeed, there he was.

Kyungsoo.

Going round and round the revolving doors of the mall.

Thank goodness there was more than one entrance, because he’d be holding up a line.

 

“Kyungsoo!” Kris shouted, as he and Tao made their way to the boy who was still on a spin cycle.

“Yi Fan hyung! Tao!” Kyungsoo looked like he was on the verge of tears.

“I can’t get out! I was trapped ever since we got here! But when I was calling you guys, you couldn’t hear me!” And the tears finally fell. “Save me! All I want are my flowers! Then let’s go home and never come back again! The mall is a scary place. It has doors that go round and round—eating people up and trapping them in a whirlpool of despair!”

 

Kris and Tao suppressed their laughter. Kris decided to play along. “Fear not Kyungsoo! I shall save you!”

So Tao played along too. “Yi Fan ge! It’s too dangerous! You’ll get in!”

“It’s alright Tao. If I don’t come back, tell my mother I love her. And tell Jong In to clean up his clothes before I make him eat it. I slipped on his shirt this morning. ”

Kris gallantly (over dramatically), and in slow motion, used all his strength (used one hand), to amazingly and breath-takingly halt the revolving doors! Tao gasped in amazement (amusement). Kris stepped forward and grabbed Kyungsoo by the hand. He led them out to safety (led them inside the mall).

 

 

“Kyungsoo, are you ok?”

*sniff sniff* “Yeah… I got dizzy though. I was in there for over three hours. The world was spinning.” Kyungsoo smiled. “But thank you for saving me. You were very brave. I should also make you a flower crown to reward your knight-ness.”

“It’s not going to be prettier than mine, is it?”

“Nope—I’ll make identical flower crowns for you two. That is, if it’s ok with you guys. Have you made up yet?”

 

Kris and Tao smiled.

“Yes, Soo. We’re bros again.”

 

Kyungsoo squealed in excitement. “Yey~ Happy ending! Let’s go get my flowers.” Kyungsoo’s stomach growled. “Oh, not happy. Let’s get lunch first.” Tao and Kris walked with Kyungsoo between them. Both of them held one of his hands to make sure he wouldn’t get separated from them again.

“Oh, Yi Fan hyung, you know I was having this conversation with Tao’s tummy earlier?”

“Really?”

“Yeah. I was making a deal with it so Tao could come today. He didn’t feel well after your argument with him.”

“Is that so?”

 

Kris casted a playful glance at Tao.

“Then next time, you should call me. I’ll be the one to make negotiations with his tummy. I’m sure tickling can fix his problem in more ways than one.”

Tao tried to kick Kris.

 

 

 
AUTHOR'S NOTE

 

Yey~ Update le finish~ 

I totally missed Kris while writing this :( Let's all hope Kris and EXO are doing well ^_^ Again, I always ask--was this chapter ok? Your comments are valuable and precious to my improvements, since it lets me know if I'm doing alright, or if I need to do better. Please don't hesitate to let me know what you think ^_^ And if you want to chat or fangirl with me, you can always PM me :)

 

STORY WRITTEN BY B2utyful-Elf  • LAYOUT CODED BY LYNNRYAN FROM LAYOUT PARADISE