Day 10- Brotherly Love

4D Irrationality

 DAY 10

 Chapter Title : Brotherly Love
 Care-takers of the day : EXO
  

X

BROTHERLY LOVE

 

 

 

Lunch and Dinner rolled by in its usual pace. The members quite enjoyed how affectionate Kyungsoo was when the electricity returned. He had kissed each of them on the cheeks—so happy that Armageddon was no longer impending. But still, today’s irrationality was a bit dangerous—seeing that Minseok almost got thrown into a river. The members had a talk that night while Kyungsoo was sleeping; they told each other to be vigilant of whatever it is Kyungsoo would be for the last three days. Hopefully, there won’t be any more sacrifices involved.

As much as vigilance was concerned though, no one noticed Kyungsoo slipping out of bed early the next day.

At 7:30 AM, Jong In woke up to use the bathroom. He walked sluggishly, passing by Kyungsoo’s bed on his way. After his business, he walked back to his own bed and buried himself under the sheets. A while passed and his eyes burst open. He immediately sat up and went over to Kyungsoo’s bed, because he thought he saw it empty.

And indeed, that was the horrid truth.

 

“He’s not answering his phone,” Jong In worriedly told the members as they ate their breakfast.

“This is bad. What if he’s out there doing illegal things, like stealing or murder?” Sehun brought up.

“Or what if he got involved with bad people, like drug dealers and gamblers? My poor baby.” Luhan anxiously clutched his hair.

“Ok people, we all know there’s a hundred things Kyungsoo could be doing right now, so I suggest that we finish eating and start the search.” Joonmyeon instructed.

“Should we tell manager hyung that we lost Kyungsoo?” Jongdae asked.

“…as much as I’d rather not, because Kyungsoo’s our responsibility and we shouldn’t have lost him, we might actually need the help.” Kris replied.

 

Minseok took out his phone to call their manager. He put the phone on speaker.

“Hello?”

“Manager hyung, it’s Minseok. We, umm, we lost Kyungsoo. It would be really helpful if you could search with us, since he’s crazy and stuff.”

“Oh… I’m sorry to hear that boys.” A chuckle was heard. “If I see him, I’ll definitely call you guys up.”

“Thank you hyung. We’re really sorry for bothering you like this.”

“No, no.” Again, the manager chuckled. “It’s perfectly fine.”

“Hyung, what’s so funny? Why do you keep chuckling?”

“Nothing, good bye!”

The manager hung up.

 

“What in the world is up with him?” Chan Yeol said in distaste.

“Sometimes, I wonder about that guy,” Baekhyun commented, and twirled his finger next to his head.

“Why don’t we contact some of our sunbaes too? We’ll need all the help we can get.” Yi Xing suggested.

 

 

 

 

After breakfast, they all gathered in the living room.

“So, we’ll make calls, after which we’ll start looking for Kyungsoo in the vicinity.” Kris stated.

The first call was made by Tao. He dialed the number and put it on speaker.

“Hello?”

“Changmin hyung!”

“Oh! Tao! What’s up?”

“Our Kyungsoo… he went out without telling anyone, so we’re all worried.”

“Oh, really?” Changmin chuckled. “Yah, yah, Yunho! Tao is on the phone.”

“Hello Tao!”

“Hello Yunho hyung!”

“Yunho, Tao’s looking for Kyungsoo. Have you, pfffff, seen him?”

“Oh? No, I haven’t.” Yunho chuckled. “We’ll let you know if we do, Tao.”

“Ok. Thank you so much. Sorry for disturbing you guys.”

“Bye Tao~”

“Bye~”

The call was ended.

 

“What was so funny?” Tao pouted.

“Maybe they were watching something?” Sehun wondered.

“Both them and manager hyung?” Baekhyun asked.

“Well, we’ll have time to ponder about that later. But for now, let’s continue on with the calls.” Joonmyeon said.

 

Having covered both TVXQ members, EXO proceeded to call the Super Junior members (Henry and Zhoumi included), SHINee members, Girl’s Generation members, and f(x) members. It was weird, but throughout the calls, they always heard chuckling. It was starting to get annoying, since this was a serious situation for EXO. As the last call was ended, it was soon time for lunch.

“Gosh… why in the world were they all laughing?” Yi Xing scratched his head.

“Maybe they’re all in the same place?” Luhan suggested.

“I don’t think so. We had to make individual calls to some of the band members. If they were all together, they would’ve just asked each other like what Changmin hyung did.” Jong In answered.

“WHEERREE’SS KYUNGIEEEEE!? I already miss him~” Chan Yeol pouted.

Just then, Minseok’s phone rang. It was the manager.

“Manager hyung! Did you find him?”

“Oh, no.”

“Then why did you call?”

“I actually wanted to ask you boys how your search was doing.”

“We’re just about to begin after eating lunch. We spent the morning making calls, just in case anyone had seen him.”

Again, the manager laughed that annoying laugh. “I see, I see. Very well. I do hope you find him soon. See you guys later! I-I mean, uh, bye!”

The manager hung up.

 

“Seriously… what’s wrong with him today?” Sehun blurted.

 

As the members finished eating lunch, they headed out to search for Kyungsoo. Little did they know that everyone they called up today had actually been with the petite male. In fact, those people were all planning something with said short boy. People sneaked into EXO’s apartment while they were out searching for Kyungsoo.

The EXO boys returned home by nightfall. Legs tired, and throat sore from running everywhere and yelling for Kyungsoo. But most of all, they were broken hearted— because even though they searched every nook and cranny of their vicinity, Kyungsoo was nowhere to be found.

“He’s still not picking up his phone?” Baekhyun asked Jong In.

Jong In shook his head.

As the tired EXO members stumbled into their abode, they found that the lights were off. Yi Xing flipped the switch, and they were greeted by an unexpected scene.

 

“SURPRISE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!”

 

All the people they called up this morning were here—greeting them happy birthday? Plus there were streamers, party hats, snacks, punch and a karaoke machine too. Just what in the crazy world was going on? EXO’s manager walked up to them and whispered something.

“Look boys, Kyungsoo went to each of us this morning—claiming he was your younger brother and that today was your birthday. Asking us for help on a surprise birthday party.”

"All of us were born on the same day?”

“Hello? He’s nuts remember!? So yeah—basically all of you came from the same womb, and were born on the same day. I’d pity the woman who had to go through all that, pushing out eleven boys one after the other, but luckily she doesn’t exist.

Anyways, I explained everything to your sunbaes—about 4D Irrationality and all that—so you don’t need to worry. Just play along.”

 

And it was true. Their sunbaes winked at them—a sign that they understood the situation. EXO visibly relaxed. So that’s why everyone was chuckling this morning. They were all part of Kyungsoo’s plan.

“So… umm… where’s Kyungsoo?” Luhan asked.

 

“HERE I AM!”

 

The petite male walked through the sea of people, A cake on his hands, with eleven candles perched on it. He giggled enthusiastically as he smiled brightly towards his “big brothers.”

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”

 

Immense cheering and applause were heard. The cake was placed on a table as Kyungsoo was crushed in a hug by eleven men.

 

“Don’t run off ever again, you had us worried sick.”

Eventually, the guests had left the “siblings” to themselves when the party ended. Kyungsoo asked the eleven boys to sit in a circle, because he would be giving them their gifts. He started with Minseok.

Kyungsoo handed him the wrapped box, and Minseok uncovered it to find a sweater.

“Because when I see you, I see warmth.” Kyungsoo said with a smile. “I remember your strong arms where I know I’m always welcome. Thank you for your protective and loving presence. I love you.”

Kyungsoo kissed him on the cheek and gave him a hug. Minseok smiled back in return, holding Kyungsoo tightly. He felt really touched.

The other boys soon followed:

To Luhan, he gave a jersey with a soccer design. “Because when I see you, I remember the sport that you love. Thank you for teaching it to me—thank you for sharing with me the thing that makes you happy. I love you.”

To Kris, he gave assorted drawing pencils. “Because no one in the world can compare to the creativity and uniqueness that is Yi Fan hyung. I want to see you create more beautiful drawings, and I…” Kyungsoo blushed. “I hope you’ll draw me sometime. I love you.”

To Joonmyeon, he gave a brand new medicine kit. “I know you already have one, but that one is rather small and probably incomplete now. So I thought I’d give you this cool one—complete with everything. Thank you for taking care of me—for being there when wounds and scrapes invade my body. Thank you for making things all better. I will take care of you too, if you need anything. I love you.”

To Jongdae, he gave a snapback. “Because I find you handsome when you wear your different caps. Thank you for bringing me along when you shopped once, and even bought one for me. I was very fascinated, and I hope we can bond like that again. I love you.”

To Yi Xing, he gave a new pair of sweatpants. “I wanted to buy you something comfortable to dance in. These are of really good quality, and the texture is nice. Please wear it often! I admire how much passion you have in dancing. Thank you for sharing your passion with me whenever you taught me to dance. I love you.”

To Baekhyun, he gave assorted eyeliners. “This eyeliner set is the one Girl’s Generation uses; also used by Lee Hyo Ri and BOA. I made sure—I asked Taeoyeon Noona and Yoona Noona. They were very pleased when they heard I was buying it for you.”

Baekhyun blushed. It was embarrassing, but he was still overjoyed on the inside.

“I remember that you tried eyeliner on me once. It made me feel kind of…” Now Kyungsoo blushed. “Kind of y, but yeah, hehehehe. Let’s play make-over again soon. I love you.”

To Chan Yeol, he gave a plaid button-down. “Because hyung is really handsome—the way your smile radiates is just amazing. So, I thought I’d give you something to heighten your handsomeness even more. I’m sure all the girls will fall over you in no time!”

Chan Yeol chuckled. “Kyungie, I think you mean fall for you—not fall over you.”

“Oops… But anyway, I know you’ll look good in it! I love you.”

To Tao, he gave a big Panda plushie. “Because hyung looks like it~ All cute and stuff, and huggable and so cute I’M GOING TO DIE! I like cuddling with Tao hyung. I love you.”

To Jong In, he gave a pack of Jong In’s favorite snacks. “I know you’re always hungry because of how much you dance. And I think it’s really cute how hyung always asks me for food. So I bought you more for your big tummy~ I love you.”

Lastly, to Sehun, he gave a hoodie with a little rainbow design. “Because whenever I see rainbows, I remember your hair that you colored rainbow one time. I don’t think anyone could quite pull of such a daring look like you, Sehun hyung. You’re really handsome, and I hope to see you smile more. I love you.”

 

 

 

 

 

Later, the futons have been laid out in the living room once more. Since everyone wanted to sleep and cuddle with Kyungsoo, they had to sleep together. Kyungsoo was squished in the middle of everyone.

“Call me hyung again~” Sehun told the petite male. Being the actual youngest in EXO, he relished in this moment.

Kyungsoo giggled. “Sehun hyung~”

“Aigoo, my dongseng” Sehun cooed, engulfing Kyungsoo in his arms. He kissed Kyungsoo on the forehead, and Kyungsoo’s giggle got muffled by his chest.

“Yah, don’t be such a Kyungsoo hog,” Jong In hollered at Sehun, pulling at one of Kyungsoo’s arms.

Sehun rolled his eyes. “You’re the one who’s a hog—you’ve roomed with him the longest, but you still want to monopolize him. Possessive much.”

Jong In frowned. “Am not.”

“Then prove it. Cuddle with him last.”

“Are you serious?”

“He’s got a point though~” Chan Yeol chimed.

“Yeah, he kind of does, Jong In” Tao agreed.

The rest of the EXO members have fallen to the consensus that Jong In was too possessive. Therefore, he complied to cuddling with Kyungsoo last.

Yi Xing swore he heard Jong In growl when it was his turn to cuddle with Kyungsoo.

 

 
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Boom people! >_< I just updated twice in the same day :D *Feeling accomplished* Sesoo anyone? ( the baby and mommy~)

                             

 

 

TORY WRITTEN BY B2utyful-Elf  • LAYOUT CODED BY LYNRYAN FROM LAYOUT PARADISE