Day 7- Evil Wizard

4D Irrationality

 DAY 7

 Chapter Title : Evil Wizard
 Care-takers of the day : Kai, Luhan, Kris and Chanyeol
  

VII

EVIL WIZARD

 

 

After lunch, the members had all gathered in the Kaisoo room to help Kyungsoo build his lego house. Everyone helped out as much as they could—with Yi Fan being the designer of which color goes where, of course. It was so much fun and in the end, they all took a picture inside the lego house. It was a tight fit, considering they had to squeeze all twelve members in a space designed for only Kyungsoo; but it was worth it. They couldn’t help but giggle at how childish they were being, as they looked at their picture.

There was something new, yet at the same time familiar about the atmosphere. And then they realized, this was the first non-work activity they’ve done as a group in a long time.Hanging-out together—just bonding—was a long overdue activity for this family. But they smiled nonetheless. Because if it wasn’t for Kyungsoo, maybe they’d all still be arguing and irritable. Maybe they’d still be a broken family. To have finally reconciled with each other—to finally be giving smiles instead of glares, or to be hugging instead of yelling at one another—this was such a great gift.

As Kyungsoo was sleeping that night, Joonmyeon and Kris called the members into the living room. They had one big group hug. It felt nice and warm. Then they sat together on the ground in a circle—prayed a thankful prayer. After which the two leaders started a discussion.

 

“This feels really wonderful, doesn’t it?” Joonmyeon began with a smile. “It’s been so long since we did anything together that wasn’t work. So, now that we’re a happy family again, Kris and I decided to make vacation plans!”

The members all cheered.

“But of course,” Kris continued. “We’ll get this done once the last six days of 4D Irrationality are over. Joonmyeon and I have a lot planned—Disney Land, Lotte Word, going on food trips and visiting the zoo. We’re going to make sure that we spend this two-month break thoroughly enjoying ourselves, and catching up on all the bonding we’ve been missing.

 But for now, our focus is on Kyungsoo. I’m sure that everyone’s alright with that.”

The members nodded.

“Now the last thing we want to talk about is Yi Xing’s concern.” 

Joonmyeon gestured for the Chinese dancer to speak.

“Just a while ago, a choreographer hyung of mine called me,” Yi Xing stated to the group. “He’s the one who told me to pursue dancing back in China, and we became good friends. I owe a lot to him—he gave me tips on how to keep my body healthy, and made sure that I improved every day. He called to tell me how proud he is of EXO, and asked me to visit home for a two-day stay since I’m on break.  He also said that if I could bring some friends, all the better. Everyone at home is looking forward to seeing me, and would be delighted to meet EXO as well.

He already reserved a room in a hotel, and is willing to reserve more in case all twelve members come. I’ve also already checked tomorrow’s plane schedule for China. I’ll be able to buy more tickets online in case others will join me.

So… who wants to go to China? Joonmyeon hyung already agreed.”

 

The members found the news pretty inviting. Sehun and Minseok grinned to each other and said they would love to visit China (duh, it was the land of milk tea and baozis). Of course Tao wouldn’t pass on the chance to visit home too. For a while, it seemed like everyone was willing to visit China.

But then Luhan lifted a question.

 

“Um… if we all go, who’s going to take care of Kyungsoo?”

“Why don’t we bring him?” Jongdae asked. “I’m sure he’ll like it too.”

“But he’s nuts. It’s already hard to handle just being at home. Imagine all the possibilities if we bring him to China.”

 

For a while, many scenarios had popped inside their heads. Kyungsoo getting lost in the unfamiliar place; Kyungsoo arguing with some guy on the streets because he doesn’t understand Chinese; Kyungsoo annoyingly asking people why moon cakes are called moon cakes; Kyungsoo ordering loads of Peking Duck; Kyungsoo playing with Chinese lanterns; Kyungsoo getting his hands on a Wushu stick; Kyungsoo stealing everyone’s fortune cookies.

 

Nope. They can’t bring him. It’s safer for him to stay home.

 

“It’s alright. I won’t come to China. I’ll take care of Kyungsoo,” Kris volunteered. “Even though the invite is enticing, I think I’d just like to peacefully stay here.”

Yi Xing nodded. “Anyone else staying?”

Chan Yeol raised his hand. “Me. I’d like to take advantage of how crazy Kyungsoo is right now. It’s been really fun hanging-out with him, and I don’t want to miss a day of his cute little antics.”

Jong In’s eye twitched.

Not because he remembered being jealous of Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Of course not. Also, not because he was aware that aside from Kaisoo, Chansoo was also an EXO ship. Definitely not because of that. Actually, you know what? Chansoo wasn’t even a ship. Compared to Kaisoo, Chansoo was just a boatA puny boat. A raft. A freaking cardboard lost at sea. Whatever.

“I’m staying too,” Jong In had said as he played with the hem of his shirt. “I want to take care of him, since he took care of me when he was normal.”

“All of us, actually,” Luhan chirped. “Kyungsoo’s been handling all of us, as he did most of the cooking and cleaning. Poor guy. It must’ve been hard doing it all by himself.”

The members hung their heads low in shame. They were irresponsible, just because Kyungsoo was dubbed Omma of the group. During the last six days, they’ve experienced having to do all the chores on their own. It wasn’t so hard since each had a part to do, but Kyungsoo had to do everything aloneThey would definitely have to make it up to him when he returns to normal.

By the end of the night, Kris, Chan Yeol, Jong In and Luhan decided to stay behind.

 

 

Early the next morning, the eight members said their farewells and made their way to the airport. The four were left behind in the house. Kyungsoo was still sleeping at the time.

Now, the weather was being a bit funky. It was quite sunny when the eight members left, but then it started raining. Quite hard actually. Everyone prayed for safe travel.

 

“Yeol, could you wake Kyungsoo up?” Kris had asked. “Breakfast is almost ready.”

“Sure hyung,” Chan Yeol stood up from his seat.

Jong In was eyeing him. Luhan smirked.

 

“Jealous much.”

“I am not.”

“You are too.”

“Hyung, quit being a kid.”

“Fine,” Luhan raised his hands in defeat. “I’m just saying, you know. If Chan Yeol gets on Kyungsoo’s good side, Soo might have a new favorite.”

Jong In bit his bottom lip. “…It’s not like I was his favorite…”

 “I never mentioned you.”

And, Jong In starts throwing the couch cushions at a laughing Luhan.

 

 

 

 

Wow, the rain’s not letting up is it? Chan Yeol thought. The skies were dark and it was pouring like cats and dogs. Hopefully Yi Xing and the others would have a safe trip. Chan Yeol gently knelt down in front of Kyungsoo’s bed and started poking the little guy’s nose.

 

Revenge, hehehe.

 

Kyungsoo scrunched up his face. He opened his still-sleepy eyes, and whined when he saw Chan Yeol.

“Go away, I’m sleeping hyung.”

“Nope, it’s time to get up now.”

 

Poke, poke, poke, poke.

 

Kyungsoo tried to swat away Chan Yeol’s hand, but failed miserably.

Just then, lightning flashed and thunder roared. It wasn’t subtle either—it was loud. Chan Yeol heard a squeak. Next thing he knew, Kyungsoo was wrapped in his blanket like a burrito. 

 

“THE SKY IS FALLING!” Kyungsoo shouted in fear. “IT’S STARTING TO BREAK INTO PIECES!”

Chan Yeol just chuckled at the guy. “OK, ok. Calm down. Now, why don’t you step out of your blanket and we’ll eat breakfast with the others.”

Kyungsoo looked at him worriedly. “Why aren’t you scared hyung? Didn’t you hear me? The sky is falling! It’s probably going to be really heavy! We have to hide!”

“It’s alright Soo. I trust that nothing bad is going to happen.”

“But how do you know, hyung?” Kyungsoo looked at him with large pleading eyes. “How do you know?”

Chan Yeol chuckled. “Prayer is a powerful thing. And the One who hears our prayer, is even more powerful. Because I know that, I’m not scared.”

Chan Yeol scooped up Kyungsoo in his arms. “Will you be brave with me, Kyungsoo? You’re a tough guy right? Be brave with hyung.”

Kyungsoo blushed for a while. “I-I’ll try…”

 

 

And that’s how everyone is joined by a Kyungsoo burrito for breakfast.

 

“So guys… you can all hear the strong lighting and thunder, right?” Chan Yeol asked. “Kyungsoo here is scared because he thinks the sky is breaking into pieces. It would be really nice if we can comfort him.”

 

The other members smiled. Kyungsoo just kept getting crazier every day.

 

Luhan and Jong In both reassured the bundled up little Kyungsoo that everything was going to be alright. Kris had a different plan though. 

“So… You found out my plot!” He shouted and pointed at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo squeaked.

 

“I, Kris Wu Yi Fan, am actually a wizard! An Evil Wizard!”

 

And for that brief moment, the guys wondered if Kris had 4D Irrationality too.

 

“How dare you, Kyungsoo How dare you expose my plot to drop the skies from the world! I shall now use my powers to inflict pain onto your beloved friends!”

Kris stood up and did some kind of weird pose, while pointing at Luhan. Luhan got the message and played along. He dropped down to the floor and started cringing.

“AAAAAAHHHH! HE’S MAKING MY ORGANS PLAY BADMINTON! MAKE IT STOOOOPP!”

“LUHAN HYUNG!” Kyungsoo cried.

The next person Kris struck with his weird pose was Chan Yeol. Chan Yeol fell to the ground and started having spasms. 

“AAAAAGGGHH! MY BLOOD! ALL MY BLOOD’S GOING TO MY BRAIIIIN!”

“NOO! CHAN YEOL HYUNG!” Kyungsoo sobbed.

Lastly, Kris turned his weird pose at Jong In. "For you, it shall be mind control! The moment I snap my fingers, you will be my slave!”

Kris soon snapped his fingers. Jongin just silently stood in place. Kyungsoo finally got out of his blanket cocoon and ran to Jong In’s side.

“Jonginnie?”

Jongin ignored him and made his way to Kris. He bowed in front of the older.

“Master.”

 

“NOOOOO! NOT JONG IN TOO!” Kyungsoo wailed.

 

Kris laughed menacingly. “You can save your friends. But you must submit to my will! You must do whatever I say!”

“NO! YOU POOP HEAD!”

Kris snickered. “Verbal insult will only cause your friends to suffer more.”

Luhan and Chan Yeol both started crying out in pain even louder. Kris ordered Jong In to bang his head on the wall repeatedly. Kyungsoo clutched his head. He certainly did not want to follow whatever this evil guy was going to command him. But he also didn’t want his friends to be in pain.

After much thought, he finally came to a decision.

“A-alright…” Kyungsoo gave up. “I-I’ll do whatever you want. Just stop hurting them.”

Kris smirked in victory. “When I clap once, all of you will return to normal.”

 

*CLAP*

 

The three members snapped out of what they were doing and returned to normal.

“Now Kyungsoo, go out into the rain and dance! Dance like there’s no tomorrow!” Kris ordered.

“WHAT!? THE SKY’S GOING TO FALL ON ME!”

“Oh, don’t worry-I’ll hold it up for you. Now go do what I say.”

“But… what I am supposed to dance?”

“You’ll know when we get there.”

 

 

 

Kris made Kyungsoo dance Gee, Mr. Chu, Nobody and every other girl group song he knew. With rain serving as the background, Luhan made sure to take lots of pictures. 

“Wow… the rain actually makes a good backdrop. But, I think this is enough playing around Yi Fan. Get him back in here.” 

“Alright, I had my fun.”

Kris called for Kyungsoo to stop and return home. As if on cue, the rain eased up and was soon gone. Because of that, Kyungsoo continued to believe Kris was an Evil Wizard. So, he made it a point to avoid the tall male as the day went by.

Even though Kris had already explained that Kyungsoo “broke the spell on him—one casted by a witch, that made him an evil wizard. And now he was back to normal, all thanks to Kyungsoo’s girl group dancing skills,” Kyungsoo still wouldn’t stop avoiding him.

 

Luhan just snorted. “That’s what you get for being a poop head.”

Kris was miffed. “Where is that kid anyway?”

“You know, the usual. Chan Yeol’s been initiating a lot of skinship, Jong In’s jealous. They’re in Baekyeol’s room. ”

 

Kris went there to see Chan Yeol tickling Kyungsoo like crazy. Jong In then pushed Chan Yeol aside, and took his place in tickling Kyungsoo. Then Chan Yeol pushed Jong In. Then Jong In pushed Chan Yeol. Both were too busy fighting over Kyungsoo, they hadn’t noticed that the smaller was already having a hard time breathing from all the tickles.

Kris sighed He went inside, dragged Kyungsoo out by the wrist, and brought him to the Taoris room. Both Chan Yeol and Jong In pouted.

 

“What do you want? What spell are you planning to use on me? Or are you going to make me dance more embarassing songs?”  Kyungsoo asked, already covered in a blanket cocoon on Kris’ bed.

“I told you already, I’m not an evil wizard anymore. I’m back to normal. EXO’s Kris. Wu Yi Fan. So quit avoiding me. I don’t like it.”

“How do I know I can believe you?”

Kris sat down on the bed next to Kyungsoo. “Close your eyes.”

“No.”

“Just freaking close it already before I manhandle you.”

Kyungsoo, still hesitant, closed his eyes.

Kris planted a soft kiss on Kyungsoo’s cheek. The latter’s wide eyes shot open, as he blushed a thousand shades of red. Kris kissed the other cheek. Kyungsoo blushed another thousand shades. Kris just chuckled and ruffled the boy’s hair.

“You’re EXO’s Omma, and you do a lot of things for us. For me specifically, here are the things I remember when I think of you: 

You always make sure my bath water isn’t too hot, or too cold—because you know I like it just right. 

When you’re folding my laundry, you also make sure to organize it by color for my sake.

And when you give me my portion for the day’s meals, you never forget that I eat more than Minseok, but less than Tao.

 

Only the true Wu Yi Fan would know these things. And would say it with a lot of appreciation, too. Thanks for looking after me in these small ways. Thanks for looking after all of us.

Do you believe I’m Kris yet?”

 

Kyungsoo nodded shyly. He couldn’t escape the smile that etched itself on his face. “Y-you could have just said so…

You didn’t have to kiss me.”

Well, I know it isn’t obvious, but I like cute things. It’s one of the reason’s I like Tao as well. Cute things give me a sense of protection, and make me want to care for them like a big brother. And you’re very cute, when you’re being nuts.”

Kyungsoo shyly looked away, as he blushed a deeper rosy tint. Kris smiled at the guy, and pulled him into his arms.

“Thanks for believing I’m Kris. Do I get a kiss in return?”

Kyungsoo thought about it for a second. “D-do you want one?”

“Yeah. Kisses from kids are adorable.”

Kyungsoo closed his eyes, and placed a peck on Kris’ cheek. Kris giggled at the cute and ruffled Kyungsoo’s hair some more.

 

Luhan, Chan Yeol and Jong In saw it all from peeping at the door. Kris should really check if he closed it properly. Luhan slyly took a picture of the endearing sight. But Chan Yeol and Jong In were already planning on how to eliminate the competition. 

 

 

 
AUTHOR'S NOTE

 

Hey ya'll! >_< Sorry for the boring update.

Been really into studies for a while, but I'll try my best to excrete some more creative juices for the next chapter. By the way, the whole "sky is falling" thing, I noticed that Chicken Little said the same thing in his movie >_< Total coincidence!

This chapter and the next, is dedicated to my favorite Kyungsoo ships if it wasn't obvious :p See you guys in the next chap~

Oh, and I see that description on the Kyungsoo vault will be disclosed soon ^_^ Thanks and welcome to all the new subscribers!

 

TORY WRITTEN BY B2utyful-Elf  • LAYOUT CODED BY LYNNRYAN FROM LAYOUT PARADISE