Day 11- Feminine Side (pt. 1)

4D Irrationality

 DAY 11

 Chapter Title : Feminine Side (pt. 1)
 Care-takers of the day : EXO
  

XI

FEMININE SIDE

 

 

 

It was a bright sunny morning the next day, with rays of sunshine lightly filling up the apartment. Kyungsoo was the first to wake up. He sat up and stretched his little arms. He didn’t bother to open his eyes, as he made his way to the bathroom. A yawn escaped his lips on the way there. For some reason, his voice sounded deeper than usual. He brushed it off; thinking it must be because it’s still morning. Upon reaching the bathroom, he washed his face in front of the mirror. Then he finally opened his eyes.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo’s loud shriek jolted everyone awake. They groaned as they sat up, and blearily rubbed at their eyes. Kyungsoo’s voice sounded like it came from the bathroom, so the eleven members padded over to see what all the commotion was about. On their way there, they could already hear the petite male’s frantic voice.

“Omigosh! Omigosh! Omigosh!

What in the world is going on here!?”

 

“M-my face… b-body…”

 

“I’M A FREAKING MALE!”

“WHY AM I FREAKING MALE!?”

The members finally made it to the bathroom.

“Kyungsoo, what are you on about? Of course you’re male.” A tired Baekhyun slurred.

Kyungsoo just stared at them, terrified.

“I’M A FREAKING MALE,

IN A HOUSE WITH ELEVEN FREAKING HOT GUYS!”

Eventually, they found out that for today, Kyungsoo was a she that suddenly got trapped in a boy’s body. They listened to his/her (which one was it?) as she wailed on and on while they ate breakfast.

“How could this happen to me?” Kyungsoo sniffed. “One day I’m the star cheerleader of the school, best actress in the drama club, muse of our batch, and was dating the fabulously handsome Lim Hyunsik! But now… Now… WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!”

And the water works come out. Sehun was already thinking of getting an umbrella.

“NOW I’M SUDDENLY TRAPPED IN THIS MALE BODY, INSIDE A HOUSE I DON’T KNOW, WITH ELEVEN GUYS THAT I ALSO DON’T KNOW! MY LONG SILKY HAIR IS GONE, MY PERFECTLY MANICURED NAILS ARE GONE, AND MY C CUPS ARE FLATTER THAN A TABLE! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

The members cough uncomfortably.

“I should have seen this coming…” Kyungsoo muttered.

EXO’s ears perked up at the statement.

“S-so… um, Kyungsoo?” Yi Xing tried.

Kyungsoo shook his head. “So I have a male name too? Figures. My real name is Kyung Eun. Do Kyung Eun.”

"O…k. So Kyung Eun, do you, um, know how this could’ve happened to you?”

Kyungsoo sighed. “Well, I do have a theory. See, there’s this girl in our school who’s been hating on me for as long I can remember. She transferred just last year, and she expressed to me one day how much she hated me for being an attention hog. I explained that I didn’t really have any intentions of drawing attention, it just came naturally. I apologized. But then, she was all like ‘Just you wait, you little princess. I’m going to take all your glory away.’

It was kind of creepy since I never meant to offend her or anything, but she totally hated my guts. I talked to my friends about it, and they told me she was just jealous. Turns out she had wanted to be popular all her life, but until now hasn’t gotten to that point yet. Seeing me and my popularity made her blood boil. Plus she had a crush on Hyunsik the moment she transferred—which only helped to fuel her anger towards me.

She’s one of those smart girls. In fact, I’d say she’s quite brilliant. If only she fixed herself up more, then maybe she’d get more noticed. But anyways, she always spent time in the school laboratory. I heard people say she’s been mixing chemicals and making potions in there. The teachers brushed it off as a joke among the students. I didn’t take it seriously either.

Then just yesterday, she had a water gun and sprayed me with it after school. She ran off laughing menacingly, with me just staring blankly at her, and my friends cursing her. I noticed that the liquid sprayed onto me was colored a light pink. When I got home, I had a major headache. So I went to sleep early. When I woke up this morning… Yeah… Poof, I’m male.

D-does this make sense? I hope you don’t think I’m crazy or anything…” Kyungsoo pouted.

Since Kyungsoo was feeling under the weather, the boys had a meeting about how to cheer him up.

“How about we each take her on a date today?” Tao suggested.

The other members pondered the idea and nodded along, motioning for Tao to elaborate.

“I don’t really know what she’ll want, but let’s just take her to places she’ll like. Like restaurants or dress shops. You know what I mean? Like really think you’re on a date with her.”

“Yeah… but the things is, he is not really a she. It’s going to be hard thinking that I’m dating Kyungsoo,” Jongdae stated.

The members thought about it too. It did feel sort of weird.

Baekhyun and Luhan caught each other’s eye. Baekhyun seemed like he had an idea to share. Luhan encouraged the latter to tell him what it was. Luhan thought it was brilliant.

 

 

They found Kyungsoo just lying on his bed, blankly staring at the ceiling. Emptiness in his eyes. The members felt bad for him. They entered the room and sat down on the floor.

“Hey Kyung Eun. How are you doing?” Chan Yeol asked.

“Well…” Kyungsoo heaved a heavy sigh. “I took a bath a while ago… And yeah… a boy’s body is surely different from a female’s.” Kyungsoo blushed. “I hope this stupid potion only lasts for a day. I don’t know if I can handle taking a bath again. It just feels so weird.”

“We planned something to help cheer you up,” Minseok said in concern. “That is, only if you’re willing to go along with it.”

Kyungsoo sat up and looked at them. Then he smiled. “You guys are pretty nice even though I don’t know you. Thanks. How about we start over?

I’m Do Kyung Eun. I love cheerleading and acting. Going to karaoke places is fun too. Then there’s cooking and cleaning—maybe not the most normal hobby, but as a girl, I like to think that it’s what makes me attractive. I’m going for vice president of the student council. The votes will be in by next week, and it makes me excited.

I’m just a simple girl, but I strive to be extraordinary. I like simple things like watching tv or reading a good book, but when I work I put in all my effort—in a way that contradicts my simple personality.

Ok, you’re turn you guys.”

After hearing Kyungsoo’s self-introduction, they all think that he would indeed make a cool girlfriend if he was ever a girl.

“Ok, let me see,” Kyungsoo said, ready to point with his finger. “That’s Tao, Sehun, Jong In, Jongdae, Yi Xing, Baekhyun, Chan Yeol, Joonmyeon, Luhan, Yi Fan, and Minseok. Did I get it all correct?”

They applauded and cheered with enthusiasm. He giggled in response, proud of his achievement.

“Ok. Now we know you don’t really feel happy being stuck in a boy’s body, so we thought we’d cheer you up. Today, you will be going on a date with all of us. An hour each. How’s that sound?” Luhan had said.

Kyungsoo immediately blushed. “Oh wow… that’s really nice of you guys. And believe me, you’re all really good-looking. But I have a boyfriend, remember? It makes me feel like I’m cheating.”

“Well, you did have a boyfriend,” Jongdae emphasized. “But right now, you don’t. You aren’t even Do Kyung Eun—you’re Do Kyungsoo. Totally single. So, c’mon—what do you say?” Jongdae offered with his best smile, corners of his lips lifting up to form his cute grin.

The members acknowledged that Jongdae was actually handsome when he’s not being a troll.

Kyungsoo blushed again. “D-do you really think it’s ok?”

“As long as you don’t tell your boyfriend that you’ve been naughty~” Yi Fan playfully smirked.

Kyungsoo giggled. “Ok. Sounds fun.” He finally give in, smiling widely. But then, his smile faded—being replaced by a frown. “I’m going to go on dates with eleven hot guys—looking like this? I wish I could at least look a bit more feminine.” The frown deepened. "I wish I could dress up."

“Not a problem,” Baekhyun and Luhan simultaneously beamed.

“We’re goint to prep and pamper you like you're going to the prom. It’s time to shoooopp! Plus salon afterwards~”

Kyungsoo squealed, because yes, shopping and going to the salon!

Baekhyun, Luhan, Tao and Kris went with Kyungsoo to the mall, while the other guys waited at home.

 

 
AUTHOR'S NOTE
 
 
 
 

Wow, the story's going to end soon :(

Gonna miss this fic >_< I hope to see you all in the prompt sequel :D

Plus, lend me your powers people >_< I need to finish this fic by Saturday!

Goodnight everyone~

 

 

 

STORY WRITTEN BY B2utyful-Elf  • LAYOUT CODED BY LYNNRYAN FROM LAYOUT PARADISE