Interview with Yoona

Trials of the Three

Interviewer (me): Hi Yoona! How’s it going?

 

Yoona: Not so good… The scary hooded figures are back! I wonder what they want form us… *pouts cutely and twiddles her thumbs*

 

Me: I’m sure everything will be fine! You’ll be surprised if you knew who they were. Anyways, let’s get down to the interview proper! We already know Yuri’s side of your childhood, so let’s hear yours!

 

Yoona: Surprised? How? Ah, Yul’s and my childhood? Well, it’s as Yuri said, but for me, I was my cheerful, bubbly self as always, even though I was worried for Yuri, who kept thinking pessimistic thoughts. That pabo Yuri… Her only mistake is thinking that she is a mistake. Oh and she’s great on the bed too! Just saying… *blushes after saying the last part*

 

Me: Ah I see… I bet Sooyoung’s better on the bed th-… *Gets cut off  by Yoona’s glare* Let’s see now… Ah right! Who’s stronger? You or Yuri?

 

Yoona: Yuri of course! On the bed she’s- Oh wait… You meant strength as in power and fighting? Oops… Got carried away… Heehee… *blushes slightly again* Well… I would still say Yuri is better by a bit, since demons are naturally more powerful than angels in terms of raw power.

 

Me: Hmm… How about Sooyoung and you? Who’s the better shikshin?

 

Yoona: As much as I hate to say it… It’s Sooyoung unni… She’s a goddess after all… *sighs*

 

Me: Sooyoung is the best at everything, isn’t she? *chuckles*

 

Yoona: … You biased Sooyoungster!!! I’m leaving! *Gets up and storms off* YURI!!! The interviewer bullied me!!!

 

Me: … *runs away for my dear life*