Interview with Yuri

Trials of the Three

Interviewer (me): Hey Yuri~ I hope you're not still angry at me... *Smiles nervously*

 

Yuri: *Glares at me* It's a waste of my energy to be angry at someone like you. *Flips her hair* But if you bully my wife again, you know what to expect. *Changes to her demon form and glares at me again*

 

Me: Of course... *Shivers in fear* Now let's get on with the interview then... *Clears throat* So what is your take on the current events that have transpired?

 

Yuri: Hmm... Well, it's obvious that the hooded figures appeared to test the strengths of Sooyoung's children, but whether they really mean to harm all of us is not really that clear as of yet.

 

Me: Why would you say so? They threatened to have Jessica, Sunny and Sooyoung for dinner the last time.

 

Yuri: Look at it this way... If they were already powerful enough to be able to kidnap Sooyoung, they would probably be powerful enough to do anything they want and we would not stand a chance against them. But they haven't done anything to harm us as of yet.

 

Me: That's very true, indeed. *Nods head in agreement* Well... On to the next question... This might be a bit sensitive so be prepared...

 

Yuri: Oh really? *Lifts an eyebrow in mock amusement*

 

Me: *Clears throat again* Well, you married Yoona who is your twin, right? *Yuri nods in agreement* Isn't that like... erm.... ? *Smiles awkwardly*

 

Yuri: *Sniggers* If you put it that way, then yes. But then again, it's hard to fall in love with someone as perfect as my Yoongie~ *Smiles sweetly at the thought*

 

Me: So your saying it's because of Yoona that you two ended up in such a relationship?

 

Yuri: Well... *Takes a deep breath* Aren't you the author? You're the one who wrote us to be in such a relationship, so it's because of YOU that we are like this. *Glares* Not that I'm complaining of course~ *Smiles sweetly again*

 

Me: Riiite... Of course...

 

Yuri: Anyways, why are you even interviewing us when you know everything that is happening or is going to happen anyways? You're wasting our time. I'm leaving, bye~ *Stands up and leaves*

 

Me: WAIT!!! Don't go! I'm doing this so that the readers can have a better idea of what's going on as well!

 

*Door slams*

 

I guess she didn't hear what I said...

 

*Leaves the room as well*