Perhaps (Chapter 4)

Trials of the Three

"Fany-ah… Must you go for training today? Give the boys a break! After all, they have already managed to beat Taeyeon and they nearly won against their umma too…" Sica whined, as she pouted and lay on top of Tiffany, pinning her down to prevent her wife from leaving their bed.

 

"Come on Sica Baby! The three hooded figures managed to knock Sooyoung unni unconscious just with a flick of the hand, plus it was obvious that Sooyoung unni and Taeyeon were only fighting with fifty percent of their full strength." Tiffany replied, cupping Jessica's face in her hands and lightly pinched Jessica's cute cheeks.

 

"That was only fifty percent?!! They are THAT strong?" Jessica asked, eyes wide in disbelief.

 

"Sica Baby… Sooyoung unni is a full fledged goddess and Taeyeon is her second‑in‑command… The two of them are much stronger than you think. You know the rumour that Taeyeon can singlehandedly defeat both Seohyun and me in a one against two fight, even though we are both goddesses and she's only an archangel?" Tiffany asked in return.

 

"Yes… Don't tell me…" Jessica answered hesitantly, not liking where the conversation was going.

 

"Well… Taeyeon didn't even need Sunny to defeat the both of us, armed with our weapons, within five minutes…" Tiffany told Jessica, whose jaw dropped to the floor after Tiffany completed her sentence.

 

"How come I never knew?" Jessica questioned, completely puzzled.

 

"Sica Baby… You fell asleep the second you turned into weapon form during that fight…" Tiffany informed her confused wife, before chucking silently.

 

"Ah…" Jessica muttered, her cheeks turned red, as she realised that Tiffany had always known that she would fall asleep after transforming into weapon form. "So you think the boys can defeat the hooded figures?" Jessica enquired, in an attempt to change the topic.

 

"Perhaps… But if you don't allow me to go and train them, they definitely won't. You don't want your Onew to get defeated, do you?" Tiffany responded.

 

"Of course not!" Jessica replied she quickly go off the bed, but not before stealing a kiss from Tiffany's lips.

 

"Oh, so you admit that he is YOUR Onew, eh? Onew is all that you care about nowadays, right?" Tiffany pouted angrily and folded her arms.

 

"Huh? What? NO! You are the only one in my heart! I swear! He is just a nice dongsaeng…" Jessica immediately attempted to calm Tiffany down.

 

"You're sooo cute when you are flustered! You know that?" Tiffany teased as she flashed her signature eye smile and pinched Jessica's cheeks again.

 

"You!!!" Jessica started, but whatever she wanted to say after that would never be known as Tiffany crashed her lips on Jessica's. The two of them kissed passionately until they had to pull apart to catch their breaths.

 

Tiffany then leaned forward and whispered into Jessica's ear: "Happy Birthday, my dearest Ice Princess!"

 

Jessica smiled shyly and punched her wife playfully before whispering back: "You call that a birthday present?"

 

Tiffany smirked and said: "There's more, after I finish training the three boys." Jessica grinned and the two of them went into the bathroom to wash up before heading to the training hall to wait for Sungmin, Jo Kwon and Onew…

 

Five minutes later…

 

"I shall commence the training. Sica Baby, transform into weapon form now and then you can go ahead fall asleep as you always do." Tiffany teased Jessica as she grinned from ear to ear, with her eyes curved into crescents.

 

"YAH!!!" Jessica shouted, blushing as she attempted to kick her wife in the shin. Tiffany, who was already prepared for that, dodged the kick easily, making Jessica even more embarrassed than she already was. With an angry pout, Jessica stuck her tongue out at Tiffany and then transformed into an icy blue spear.

 

With that, Jessica fell asleep, as usual… And as usual she started to dream… But this time she had dream of her past, instead of just cute Tiffany, y Tiffany and Tiffany in birthday suit…

 

Approximately three hundred and seventeen years ago…

 

A five year old Jessica and a three year old Krystal were playing catching with their twenty-three year old unni, Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon loved to two beloved dongsaengs, by waiting for them to catch up with her before dashing off again at the last minute, leaving the two of them to whine about how unfair she was. "Ahh… Hyoyeon unni… Always the mischievous one~" Jessica thought to herself.

 

In the next seven years, Jessica grew up a cheerful, innocent, gorjess, y, cute girl that was heavily protected by her Hyoyeon unni, who did not want Krystal or her to be hurt in anyway. Jessica had kind of always knew that there was a possibility that the three of them may go on separate ways if they met their respective destined user, but she never expected it to occur so soon…

 

Her only regrets were that her parent's didn't wake her up on the day that Hyoyeon left, so she had no chance to say goodbye and that the time Hyoyeon and Sooyoung dropped by, she was out playing, so she missed the chance to see her unni again.

 

Three years forward, Krystal also met with her "destined" weapon user and left, not knowing that she was been tricked. Jessica, felt really lonely but she was still as bubbly and cheerful as ever, since she was easily pleased. Moreover, she was asleep for most of the time anyways…

 

In the next two years, she followed her father, the head of the village patrol, around and helped him catch criminals. She learned that she could generate and icy aura even in human form, that could slow down the movement of anyone within a short distance away from her. On random occasions, she surprised herself by completely freezing up a criminal in a block of ice.

 

In addition, within these two years, she took notice of a really hot, cute and y girl who was the target of bullies and loved everything that was pink. Only that girl could melt her icy heart even with the slightest of actions. The girl completely stole her heart when she somehow managed to incinerate a group of villagers.

 

And that was when Jessica pounced on the girl and confessed. A while later, she was reunited with her sister. Thinking about this, Jessica smiled in her sleep and at the same time the power of her icy aura was momentarily increased, slowing Jo Kwon down sufficiently for Tiffany to dodge his strike by a hair's breadth.

 

The next five years was spent travelling with Tiffany and the Vanguard of Death. "Ah… Those fun times… The ring… The fights… The naps… The deaths… And that fail proposal that won my heart…" Jessica thought as she reminisced the five years she spent in the Vanguard of Death with her then girlfriend, Tiffany.

 

"Oh and Onew!!! That cute little baby!!! He's all grown up now…" Jessica thought, giggling silently, as she recalled the first time she saw Onew. Her grin widened as she remembered how Tiffany got jealous and how cute Tiffany was when she got jealous.

 

For the next three hundred years, not much happened besides Hyoyeon's wedding, so Jessica's dream about her past ended and she woke up, just in time to see Tiffany accidentally making eye contact with Sungmin…

 

"Mark of Death. Death by Heart Attack." Sungmin whispered. A fraction of a second later, Tiffany clutched her chest in pain, collapsed to the floor and died of a cardiac arrest. The Death Training Arena dissipated and Tiffany congratulated the boys for defeating her, before dismissing them.

 

"Did you fight at fifty percent as well?" Jessica asked Tiffany when the boys were out of earshot.

 

"Of course… How can I fight at a hundred percent when my other half is asleep?" Tiffany replied with a cheeky grin.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes and smirked, before whispering into Tiffany's ear: "So now that I'm awake… Will you give me your hundred percent?"

 

Tiffany's grin grew wider and whispered back: "Let's go back to our room first… We won't want to let Byuntaeng and her wife watch a free rated show, now do we?"

 

"Huh? They're around? I don't see… Oh wait… They're invisible aren't they?" Jessica replied, puzzled at first. Tiffany nodded and kissed Jessica on the lips as she engulfed the two of them in flames, teleporting them back to their own room.

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon and Sunny became visible again and they were slightly unhappy that were going to miss out on such a 'good' show. "I guess being a goddess lets you know where everyone else is…" Taeyeon grumbled, before holding Sunny's hand and together they returned to their own room for some fun time.