Interview with Hyoyeon

Trials of the Three

Interviewer (me): Hey Hyoyeon! Hope everything is fine?

 

Hyoyeon: Hello~ Yeah, everything seems fine for now. But when the three hooded figures come back, it might not be as fine... *Pouts thoughtfully at her second statement*

 

Me: Hmm... I see... So what were you about to say before X, Y and Z interfered with the interview the last time?

 

Hyoyeon: What I wanted to say is obviously something those three don't want you to know, that is why they interfered. Use some brains, kay? *Stares at me like I'm dumb*

 

Me: Okayyy... So, personally do you think that Sungmin, Jo Kwon and Onew have what it takes to defeat the three hooded figures?

 

Hyoyeon: Definitely! They are Sooyoung's children after all. Both Sooyoung and her husband are extremely powerful and I'm sure her kids inherited their powerfulness. *Smiles brightly*

 

Me: I'm sure they will. *Smiles back* On to the next question... *Checks my notes* How's it going between Syngch and you?

 

Hyoyeon:  Syngch-ie and me? *Blushes at the thought of her husband* We're are doing fine~ He's very nice to me but I think he still cares about Sooyoung more than me... *Pouts*

 

Me: Oh? How do you know?

 

Hyoyeon: Well... He always keeps an eye out for her and gets worried whenever she does something he deems as dangerous... And when I do something similar, he doesn't seem to get worried at all...

 

Me: Maybe it's because he is her bodyguard, so he feels some sense of duty to make sure Sooyoung is safe? But to you, he trusts your judgement and your ability?

 

Hyoyeon:  I guess sooo... But Sooyoung is a goddess, can't she take care of herself? I'm only a normal weapon, don't I need more concern? Besides, I'm his wife too...

 

Me: You're definitely not just a normal weapon! You're much more powerful than that~ Anyways, I'm sure Syngch cares about you more than you think. If not he wouldn't prepare a surprise party for your birthday every year. Happy Birthday, Hyoyeon! *Pops confetti*

 

Hyoyeon: Aww... You remembered~ Thanks! Too bad it seems Syngch-ie forgot about it this year... *Frowns sadly*

 

*Syngch materialises from thin air with a cake and wishes Hyoyeon:  "Happy Birthday"*

 

*Hyoyeon smiles brightly, hugs Syngch and kisses him on the cheek*

 

*I walk away quietly to let the couple have their private time together*