My fake plants died, because i did not pretend to water them.

The 30 Day love curse.

Ilhoon lead my by the hand out into the hallway as people turned and started whispering and staring at us, it was embarrassing so I just ducked my head and let him lead me.

“Yah…watch where you’re going.” Ilhoon said yanking me suddenly to the side. I looked up to see I had almost run face first into a pole.

“Oh…mian.” I mumbled looking around embarrassed. “I wasn’t paying attention.” Ilhoon snorted rolling his eyes.

“Yea…I noticed.” he said and continued pulling me down the hall like he was leading some kind of puppy.

“Eh…where are we going?” I asked when he kept walking right past my classroom.

“I’m taking you to the front of school stupid.” he said harshly. “If we are going to do this let’s go ahead and announce it to stop all the whispering and wondering.” My eyes widened as I looked around frantically for something to grab onto. I reached out and grabbed the frame of an open door pulling myself to a stop. Ilhoon looked back at me shocked. “What are you doing you lunatic?” he asked as he tried to pull me off the door frame.

“I…we can’t!” I hissed pulling at him so he was closer. “It’s embarrassing.” He was right in front of me now making the whispers around us grow.

“And this isn’t?” he said gesturing between us. I bit my lip nodding. “Then what’s the difference.” He said shrugging and moving to leave again. I yanked him back before he pulled me away from the door.

“The difference is you’re broadcasting it!” I hissed. “This is subtle they’ll get the hint…come on.” I pleaded. “I already get enough attention at this school because of that stupid curse.” I said hoping he would have a bit of sympathy. He looked around smirking.

“Then here’s a sure fire way to let them know.” He said stepping even closer to me. I gasped shrinking back against the wall.

“What are you doing.” I hissed when he leaned in closer.

“I’m not broadcasting it by words…let’s just give a little kiss hmm.” He whispered as he neared me.

“That’s rule number two!” I hissed holding up my hands against his chest to stop him.

“Rules were meant to be broken right.” he said grabbing my wrist and pushing them away.

“Ilhoon…anni!” I said turning my head away from him. He chuckled releasing my wrists and stepped away.

“It’s ok, everybody is going to assume now anyway just from that.” He said shrugging. “You can go to class now…bye bye.” He said wiggling his fingers in a wave before he tucked his hands into his pockets and walked off like nothing had happened, with me just staring after him in awe.

“Eungi?” I jumped startled at the voice and looked up to see changsub standing there looking between me and the retreating ilhoon. “You couldn’t be…” he said shaking his head. “Are you and ilhoon-“ before he could ask me I pushed away from the wall and hurried off down the hall leaving him standing there. I wasn’t sure if we were supposed to be lying to the guys and misun or not so I thought it better if I just didn’t say anything at all.

 

“So today in class we are going to talk about deception.” I looked up at the teacher startled…no way. “If you read the assigned chapters you’ll see how deception was the start of the down fall of our heroine.”

I sat through the class feeling increasingly uncomfortable with the topic. I was ecstatic when the teacher said class was dismissed. Sighing in relief I started packing away my things.

“Eungi.” I looked up to see roh ji hoon standing there in front of me his bag slung easily over one shoulder. He was watching me a little embarrassed.

“Oh…ji-hoon.” I said a little over excited as I jumped up knocking my chair as I went. I looked at it then back to him laughing embarrassed. He chuckled shaking his head.

“You’re really silly.” He said patting my hair on the top of my head. I blushed a little fidgeting with the hem of my shirt. “I heard…you and that ilhoon guy are dating now.” he said suddenly. I looked at him shocked.

“You did?” he nodded.

“Yea…I just wanted to tell you congratulations and I’m sorry about earlier if I was rude to you…and I hope we can be friends.” he said holding out his hand. I bit my lip a little embarrassed by this whole thing. I reached up slowly about to take his hand when another hand grabbed mine spinning me away from ji-hoon into their arms. I looked up shocked to see ilhoon holding me against his side.

“Mian…I’m not the generous type…I don’t like others touching my things.” He said giving roh ji-hoon a smirk. I gasped shocked.

“ilhoon…” I said scolding him.

“Anni, it’s ok. If you were my girlfriend I would do the same thing.” He said chuckling. “I’ll see you around eungi.” When ji-hoon was out of the room I pinched ilhoon hard in the side making him yelp in pain and jump away from me.

“What’s that for!” he whined rubbing against his side.

“Why did you do that to ji-hoon.” I said crossing my arms over my chest pouting.

“What…all I did was show him we were dating…that was the plan was it not.” Ilhoon said his face scrunched up. he grabbed the bottom of his shirt lifting it up exposing his pale muscled abdomen.

“Yah! what are you doing!” I hissed covering my eyes in embarrassment.

“Huh…oh I was seeing if I got a bruise.” He said like nothing was going on. I dropped my hands to see he had dropped his shirt thankfully. “Does it look like it’s going to bruise.” He said pouting slightly as he lifted his shirt not as much this time just enough for me to see his side. Sighing I rolled my eyes.

“Come here.” I said gesturing him over. he moved closer so I could see. I reached out and poked his side gently. “does it hurt?” I asked looking at the reddened area.

“A little yea.”

“I think it might bruise…”

“Ehherm.” I jumped startled as ilhoon looked towards the door. “Sorry…did we interrupt?” hyunsik asked smirking. ilhoon looked down at his still lifted shirt than back to hyunsik at the door. he quickly dropped his shirt clearing his throat.

“Oh…anni…she just…I was.” He stuttered obviously at a loss for words.

“It’s ok, we’ve all heard the rumors…I guess from the looks of it they are true…you two are dating now huh.” He said stepping into the classroom.

“Oh…anni it-“ I started thinking from the looks of it ilhoon wasn’t wanting to lie to them, but before I could he threw his arm over my shoulder pulling me closer against him.

“Yea…they are true.” He said shocking me. “We’re dating…I plan to break that 30 day curse for her.” he said looking down at me. he gave me a face that said play along so I just sat quietly.

“Well…that’s a shocker…you’re usually talking so badly about her.” hyunsik said scratching the back of his head. I glared up at ilhoon who just laughed nervously as he pulled me towards the door.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about…I’ve always been fond of eungi…hyunsik you must have me mistaken for someone else.” he said and then we were out of the classroom. The halls were empty so ilhoon shoved away from me immediately. “Urgh…I feel like I’ve had enough skin ship with you to last a life time.” he said shuttering. “I hate skin ship with anyone and now I’ve forced to have it with you…not even a nice figure to appease me.” he mumbled grumpily.

“Yah…like you are much better, ji-hoon is so much better looking than you. he’s tall and handsome, charismatic…he has a chic style.” I said dreamily. “His voice is smooth and his lips…” I sighed deeply leaning against the locker as I stared off into space day dreaming about roh ji-hoon. I snapped out of my day dream to see ilhoon looking at me quizzically as he waved his hand in front of my face.

“Where did you go just now…” he said bewildered. “Were you already dreaming about ji-hoon when you can’t even get him?” I furrowed my brow shoving ilhoon away from me a little.

“Anni…I was just…ignoring you.” I said trying to come up with something. He chuckled shaking his head.

“Whatever…I’m going home.” he said walking away from me.

“Yah…you don’t have classes anymore?” I asked running after him. he shook his head. “But I do.” I said biting my lip.

“So…what does that have to do with me?” he asked shrugging.

“You are supposed to be my boyfriend remember…what kind of boyfriend wouldn’t try to spend time with his girlfriend…even if it meant staying up at school.” ilhoon stopped turning around to face me.

“Look, I’m not your real boyfriend and I’m not going to sit up here all day so you can feel secure. Go alone…you will survive.” He said and then he was gone leaving me alone. Sighing I turned heading off to the library to study before my next class.

 

“Alright I’ll see you later.” I waved to my friend as she headed off to the parking lot. “It’s so dark.” I mumbled as I looked around. class had run later than usual so it was dark out now. I pulled my phone out of my bag and went to dial a taxi when the phone died out. “Aish…I knew I shouldn’t have downloaded all those songs earlier today…killed my battery.” I tossed my phone back into my bag before heading out across the grounds. It was a lot creepier at night than during the day and I found myself getting scared. I picked up my pace as I neared the gate practically running by the time I got to it. 

“Araghhh!” I screamed shocked when I felt something grab my hand. I practically jumped ten feet in the air with my shock.

“Calm down, it’s just me ji-hoon.” He said gesturing for me to calm down.

“Omo…ji-hoon ssi.” I said breathing heavily from shock. “You scared me.” he chuckled nodding.

“I know…mian.” He said laughing nervously. “It’s late…you want me to walk you home?” he asked offering kindly. My heart leapt in my chest and I jumped at the chance.

“Nae, thank you ji-hoon-ssi.” I said eagerly letting him walk with me home. We walked along silently until we neared my house.

“Where’s ilhoon-ssi…I figured he would have walked you home so late.” He said breaking the silence.

“Oh…umm…he had…something to do.” I said trying to cover up the fact that ilhoon had left much earlier that day because we weren’t actually dating.

“That’s no excuse…it’s dangerous for a girl like you to walk alone this late at night.” he said sounding unhappy. “It’s a good thing I saw you leave when I did.” I nodded as I fidgeted with my fingers.

“Nae, mian for troubling you.” ji-hoon reached out ruffling my hair affectionately.

“No worries, I like your company…and I live around here anyway.” He said shrugging. “So…are you dating ilhoon because…you just don’t want to be alone?” he asked catching me off guard.

“Excuse me?” I asked confused.

“Well…I mean…you pretty much confessed to me this morning…then shortly after I hear you’re dating ilhoon…it just seems…a little fast to me.” he said honestly.

“Oh…anni…well.” I stuttered not sure what to say. I stopped walking making roh ji-hoon turn towards me. “Me and ilhoon have an understanding. He wants to help me with my 30 day curse…and I want to prove that it isn’t real.” I said honestly. “So…just wait ji-hoon ssi…I’ll show you the curse isn’t real!” I said shocking myself with my honesty. When I finished the sentence I nodded feeling accomplished and ran off towards my house leaving ji-hoon down the street.