saving ilhoon

The 30 Day love curse.

"So are you like a singer?" I asked curiously as he lead me from the building by the stairs not wanting to be seen.

"No" he answered coldly. 

"Oh ok then a producer?" I continued on. This was a different side of the cold gang member ilhoon i knew and hated, a side that seemed to enjoy something other than beating people up and i was undeniably intrigued by it.

"No, now will you please stop asking." He snapped irritated. Sighing i let it go for now until he was in a better mood. 

"Eungi! There you are!" I jumped startled as i turned to see ji hoon running across the street towards us. "Where did you go?" He said shocked. 

"Oh...well i got too drunk and-"

"I took her home sorry." Ilhoon interrupted. I looked at him confused, why was he covering for me? Jihoon didnt seem happy about the fact but he let it go. 

"Do you want to have breakfast with me then?" He said turning his attention back to me. I looked to ilhoon but he was already leaving. 

"Nae...id like that." I said smiling softly. He took my hand and started leading me down the street chatting away, sadly i couldnt tell you a single thing that he said. We rounded a corner ji hoon still talking away when i zoned in on someone elses coversation.

"They saw him leaving his apartment with a chick, she left wih another dude and now hes just chilli out alone." A deep menacing voice said. 

"Then nows our chance right? Hes not with his group so we can get rid of him." Another voice chimed in. My heart was racing as i listened they couldt be referring to him could they...it was just a coincedence. I shut out the.voices as i contiued walking but thwy broke through my defences.

"That jerk ilhoons gonna die today." I gasped loudly And whippe around to see two figures slink around the corner.

"Whats wrong?" Ji hoon asked qhen he saw my face. 

"Nothing...uhh jihoon.mian but lets have dinner instead...ive gotta go do something." He opene his mouth to say something but i was already off barreling down the street after the two boys. By he time i caught up with them they were already where i had firat left ilhoon. 

"Hes gotta be around here somewhere minhyuk said he was still hangin around." One of the boys said as they looked around. I did the same hoping to spot ilhoon first. 

"Here he is!" They called at the same time i spotted him. I took off running shovig through the two boys catching them by surprise as i hurried towards ilhoon. He looked up from his phone to see me running towards him. I grabbed his wrist as soon as i got to him and tried to oull him away but he pulled me back stopping me.

"We have to run look!" I said pointing to the two boys charging us. Ilhoon laughed pulling me back when i tried to run again.

"I know." He whispered. "But how did you know?" He said cocking a brow.

"Me and ji hoon were walking and i heard them so i followed them hoping to find you first so we could get out of her but it seems you dont need my help." I said irritated. I waited for ilhoon to speak but he juat watched me not saying a word.

"Well looky here, we get two for one." A deep voice said. I looked up to see jr walking up with the rest of his group as he flipped a knife between his fingers. I gulped scared as i remebered him almost killing me with one before. Ilhoon seemed to notice as he wrapped his fingers with mine giving them a comforting sqeeze.

"Jr....take your guys and walk away...im warning you." Ilhoo. Said cooly. 

"Warning me? Youre all alone except for your twirpy girlfriend what is she going to protect you rhen?" 

"Shes not my girlfriend." He said laughing. "Yet." I looked up at him shocked, the word was such an after thought i coulsnt be sure ibheard it.

"Symantics...ill take care of you first then ill take real good care of your girl." He said winking at me. I felt chills all over my body thinking of jr tKing care of me. 

"Youll never touch her like last time...ill kill you before you do." Ilhoon said all joking gone from his voice. 

"Well see about that." He said swinging his arm and releasing the knife towards ilhoon. In reflex i grabbed a magazine off a rack by me and swatted the knife out of the air before it could hit ilhoon. It Clattered to the ground loudly as everyone looked at me shocked by my actions even ilhoon.

"Youve never looked so badass." He mumbled making me blush. I released ilhoons hand and stomped over to rhe boys who where atill shocked by my actions. 

"What is your problem! Stop trying to throw knivea at people!" I yelled smacking him in the head with the rolled up magazine. "Your being so childish! What is rain.over theae schools goi.g to get you when you graduate huh" i said smacking him again."nothing but people trying to kill you." I smacked everyone once as ilhoon started to laugh beind me. I whipped around swinging the magazine at him amacking him i. The face with it.

"Youre no better!! Threatening to kill people juat because thwy touched me! Thats not flattering to me ilhoon that worries me!" He wasw atching me with a smirk on his face not seeming diaturbe by anything i was doing. 

"Later ilhoon....well do this later." Jr said from behind me. Hocked i looked around to see yhe rest of btob had shown up. I turned ti see the nuest boys retreating fast and in hurry. I turned back to see the boya trying to talk to ilhoo. But he was ignoring them as he watched me with a quizzicle look on his face. 

"What." I said feeling uneasy. 

"Go out with me."