irritating

The 30 Day love curse.

I continued to ignore ilhoon to the best of my abilities throughout the date, but he continued to bump my arm everytime i went to drink something or take a bite of food.

"Whoops...mian. these seats or just so close together." He said shrugging after he did it yet again. I glared at him angrily shifting away from him closer to roh ji hoon. Ji hoon smiled down at me moving his to rest on the base of the bench behind me so i coukd scootvjust a tad bit farther from ilhoon. 

"Ouch!!" Ji hoon suddenly yelped yanking his hand back. It haf a large red welp the shape of a spoon on the top of his hand. Evryone looked at ilhoon startled as he wiped his spoon off.

"Mian....i thought ibsaw a bug...i was trying to save your life eungi-ssi." I couldnt believe him! Roh ji hoon didnt put his arm behind me again for the rest of the night. 

" well guys, me and misun are going to head out, she wants ice cream before i take her home." Hyunsik said as he sweetly helped misun up and wrappes his arm around her. 

"Nae, see you tomorrow." I said waving them off. I elbowed ilhoon roughly in the side gesturing for him to move across the table to their side.

"Ehat anni, ji hoon should sit across from you, thats how its supposed to be in a date, do you see how yuri is not beside me." He saod pointing at the girl who didnt really seem happy to be here.

"What i see is your date being unhappy, maybe you should tend to her needs instead of worrying about our date hmmm." I snapped back.

"Eungi, why dont we have some soju?" Ji hoon asked as he moved to the other side obviously obliging the childish ilhoon.

"Nae, that sounds good." I agreed giving him a bright smile. Ilhoon grumbled under his breath as he scooted to a more comfrotable position on the bench now that there werent three people trying to fit onto it.

"Ahjumma! Two sojus!" Ji hoon kindly.

"Ahjumma! Three sojus!" Ilhoon called right after. I rolled my eyes at him irritated.

"Oppa...are we going to just sit here and drink all night?" Yuri pouted angrily. 

"Wae...you dont like drinking? You can go if you want nut i want to drink." He said like it was nothing. I looked at ilhoon shocked. 

"But oppa! I want to dance." Yu ri pouted. Ilhoon looked up to the cieling before pointing upwards. 

"So dance...theres music playing." Pouting yu ri crossed her arms over her chest beginning to pout. 

"Ilhoon, your date doesnt seem to be hapoy." Ji hoon pointed out like the kind boy he was. 

"Then you go dance with her, you seem like the clubbing type." The soju had arrived and ilhoon busied himself by pouring a drink. Ji hoon looked to me for what to do and i couldnt help but feel bad for the girl. She looked really unhappy. I mouthed the words for him to take her dancing and he sighed nodding.

"Arrasso, there is a club next door do you want to go dancing with me?" Ji hoon asked kindly. The girl perked up happily.

"Yes! Thank you god!" She said happily. 

"Well be back in a while...will you be ok eungi?" Ji hoon asked as he slid fom his seat.

"Nae, ill wait here for you." He smiled nodding and offered his arm to the girl who accepted it readily. 

"Ypu ilhoon." I growled as ioved seats across from him and tossed back a shot of soju.

"Wae i didnt tell you to send him with her." He poured two more shots sliding one over to me. 

"I couldnt let her sit there unhappily." I mumbled. "Just drink!" I said irritated and then tbe drinking commenced.